Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is NEETdom a real thing?

• Thread starter Gentilhomme Supreme
  • Start date
Gentilhomme Supreme

Gentilhomme Supreme

Greycel
I suck at math and I'm trying to run these numbers in my head. How the hell would you pay for things on the meager amount of money the govt. gives you? How do you claim these benefits? Is it possible to achieve stereotypical NEETdom or is it just a meme?

Depends where you live. Northern Europe and Germany are pretty much havens as far as a NEET is concerned.
In the states, maximum NEETbux is around $800/month. This is not even enough to pay rent. You could live with family or friends, or in a van. Section 8 is really only an option if you're nonwhite.

I survive by leeching off my family.

Yes, I'm doing it now.

I get $880 in NEETbux per month in Murica, along with the finest in health and dental. I also do a little online work for another few hundred per month. It's more than enough for me to live comfortably in the Rust Belt where housing is worth nothing because nobody sane wants to live here.

There's also options for free housing if you're on NEETbux and have a good mental condition given to you by a psych. I don't need it, but it's there. Takes a long time to get in there, though.

I've heard it's generally easier in Europe. Some people get the money from their parents, but the future of that "income" seems tentative. Of course, getting diagnosed with a disability is the best way, no matter which country you live in.

It's not much harder to get in the US, it's that the process is retarded and can be extremely annoying.

how do you go about getting on NEETbux? do you have to fake some disability?

incel scum said:
how do you go about getting on NEETbux? do you have to fake some disability?
You need to see a psychiatrist to diagnose you with something. He'll suggest you go through therapy and all that for some time, and you should do this. In the US when you apply for SSDI, you will likely get rejected the first time. You have to play along with bullshit for a while, just how it is. Getting on SSDI without a facility to back you up and a lawyer working with you is very difficult, if not even possible.

Attempting to fake mental illness is highly unlikely to work, so don't try that. If you're posting on incel boards, there likely is something wrong with you, so just roll with it.

Once you're in, the only thing you need to do is say everything that social workers want to hear and nothing else. They are your enemies, never trust them.

I graduated 5 years ago and have been NEET for 3 of those years. I live at home to keep expenses low and save what money I make.

Grotesque said:
You need to see a psychiatrist to diagnose you with something. He'll suggest you go through therapy and all that for some time, and you should do this. In the US when you apply for SSDI, you will likely get rejected the first time. You have to play along with bullshit for a while, just how it is. Getting on SSDI without a facility to back you up and a lawyer working with you is very difficult, if not even possible.

Attempting to fake mental illness is highly unlikely to work, so don't try that. If you're posting on incel boards, there likely is something wrong with you, so just roll with it.

Once you're in, the only thing you need to do is say everything that social workers want to hear and nothing else. They are your enemies, never trust them.

that seems kind of humiliating. you have to talk to a bunch of normie female psychiatrists etc?

It's very tight. After bills and expenses (some of which are paid by my pseudo-Grandpa) I only have about 48USD a week to spend on food. Still, it's better for me to hermitcel than deal with shit people all day.

neverwinxii said:
I graduated 5 years ago and have been NEET for  3 of those years. I live at home to keep expenses low and save what money I make.

working now?

Yep. UK. £500/month NEETbux + £500+ from matched betting.

The only necessary expenses are a cheap place to rent and a broadband hookup, gas and electric. You can dumpster dive for food and stuff to sell. The key is to find a way to earn a few hundred a month online.

I've been a NEET for years now, it's pretty easy to accomplish here in Canada.

that's why you have daddy and mummy OP

Govt disability is nothing here (like 100€) so autismbux is literally worthless here