Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is necrophilia based?

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
IMO necrophilia is a god-tier fetish. What are your thoughts? Do you accept the necropill?

Necrophilia is MANLY

While the Arts of Necrophillia are only illegal in the province of Morrowind, few citizens of the Empire have an enlightened view of our Art. Thus, the acquisition of corpses on which to experiment is often difficult.

In Cyrodill, a few Necrophilliacs who have served the Empire are given the corpses of criminals and traitors to use legally. This provides those who have acquired such a post with a fresh supply of corpses, most of them young, strong, and intact.

Only if the corpse is fresh and still warm

If her entire body smells like her pussy thats bad

honestly i feel like working in a morgue for cheap and easy ascension. only real problem is maybe getting BTFO into jail if found out

Sounds better in theory than in practice

Pretty disgusting and degenerate

So many weaklings here can’t handle necrophilia

Some you are just too far gone.

Sure bro! Let's crack open a few cold ones...

In order to achieve that, i need to kill somebody, which means i can end up in jail. So no. Can't go to jail for my desires.

sl007.jpg

sl018.jpg

sl019.jpg

sl020.jpg

sl023.jpg

sl024.jpg

sl033.jpg

sl041.jpg

sl045.jpg

sl046.jpg

sl047.jpg

sl050.jpg

sl061.jpg

sl062.jpg

sl065.jpg

sl073.jpg

sl086.jpg

sl091c.jpg

It's the most based thing there is, and I guess I'm showing my age at posting 19-year-old webcomics which I read new as soon as they came out during my first year of high school.

Necrophilia is based