Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is neck training real or 100% genetic ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
I have a double chin and a pencil neck.

Can someone really build a good neck (without roids) or will it always be marginal ?

ive heard you can neckmaxx using a rope on a tree

It's based on genetics, if you can build a good neck naturally without roids

You can start doing neck curls and yes, it does work.

ive heard you can neckmaxx using a rope on a tree

Bodybuilders say they train neck

Muscle building is so I think the same would apply with neck

I've spent a lot of time looking into it so I know what I am talking about when I say its genetic (admittedly do not look at neck specifically)

However despite having bad muscle genetics, you can still make some results and an objective improvement that is worth your time if you have never trained before

I think it can help quite a bit. But it's mostly just genetic, this skinny faggot jb slayer Timothee chalament has never been inside a gym his entire life, yet look at his neck.
IMG 20240815 181735

Its real but you have to be dolichocephalic or atleast mesocephalic

If youre a shortskulled subhuman it wont work, just LDAR if youre a brachycel

Muscle building is so I think the same would apply with neck

I've spent a lot of time looking into it so I know what I am talking about when I say its genetic (admittedly do not look at neck specifically)

However despite having bad muscle genetics, you can still make some results and an objective improvement that is worth your time if you have never trained before
Nice

I think it can help quite a bit. But it's mostly just genetic, this skinny faggot jb slayer Timothee chalament has never been inside a gym his entire life, yet look at his neck.
View attachment 1225464
Fucking twink

No for the neck. double chin can be fixed with extreme fasting or surgery. dont bother with neck exercises, will only hurt

No for the neck. double chin can be fixed with extreme fasting or surgery. dont bother with neck exercises, will only hurt
It can help, just use light weights with higher reps.

Could you expand what does this mean? By short skulled you mean wide jaw?
Ill just link you the .org thread

Short skull as in like your whole skull being shaped like a melon

It can help, just use light weights with higher reps.
yeah but it really depends how fucked you are to begin with. if you have a really thin neck this wont do much or may look weird

yep

What I understand from this is that the reason nords are better looking is because, of their Better(wider jaws,) while, slavs have shit lower thirds.

In case you start neck training be careful as it can cause neck problems. Imbalance in neck muscles can cause issues with posture. Also: expect headaches the very next day if you do neck curls. Because the muscles will tighten a bit so you may end up feeling like shit

What I understand from this is that the reason nords are better looking is because, of their Better(wider jaws,) while, slavs have shit lower thirds.
No, its because slavic face looks round instead of straight (and tall)

Even if the guy on the right works out his neck, it wont work (or wont work as good) because his zygos dont line up with his gonions

Last edited:
No, its because slavic face looks round instead of straight (and tall)
View attachment 1225482
Even if the guy on the right works out his neck, it wont work because his zygos dont line up with his gonions
This also the reason why asians look so subhuman, ultra recessed, round face (brachycephaly), pencil neck, and no facial depth = death tier

I made a type in my post, i meant to say that admittedly I have not looked at neck specifically, however I doubt it runs contrary in to anything I have seen, it would still mostly be genetic

This also the reason why asians look so subhuman, ultra recessed, round face (brachycephaly), pencil neck, and no facial depth = death tier
Facial depth means facial leaness, I assume?

Its mostly genetic, Im not sure how much training if at all can help you with this

Cope thread OP is mad because his FWHR sucks dick.

Can someone really build a good neck (without roids) or will it always be marginal ?
I dont know tbh
My dad has always had a big neck despite being a skinny framecel because he has a masculine skull
Ive always had a skinny neck Even after training my neck for awhile It only grew a little bit

this is one of the only good .org posts

Yes the neck is a muscle like any other, it’s susceptible to hypertrophy.
It’s also helpful to train your traps as they make the back of your neck look fuller.

You can train neck, but I wouldn't recommend. What you want is to train upper traps (in conjuction with everything else), it will make your neck look thicker and shorter. Overdoing direct neck train training will give you sleep apnea.

Double chin will go away if you leanmaxxx, unless you have a severely recessed chin. I would recommend looking at the mirror, since in photos the jawline looks worse unless you know how to anglefraud.
You can start doing neck curls and yes, it does work.
I don't recommend these, add some deadlifts and shrugs maybe and you will fill out in a year.
In case you start neck training be careful as it can cause neck problems. Imbalance in neck muscles can cause issues with posture. Also: expect headaches the very next day if you do neck curls. Because the muscles will tighten a bit so you may end up feeling like shit
Also this, the neck is pretty sensitive since there are a lot of nerves and veins going directly. Even nerve damage is possible if you overdo it.

Also fix your posture, if you lean your neck forward your neck looks thinner.

This is what maxxing out your traps will result in:

This is a semifamous gymcel alphadestiny

Try creatine, will give you a wider neck.