Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is nature the cause of our suffering?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

The only winning move is not to play
I often see people here saying that nature is evil, that it makes mistakes(inceldom) and so on but if you think a little bit about it you will notice something interesting. Take a look at this picture for a second:

Licensed image

This is basically how your modern dog looks like, now take a look at this picture
Gray wolf

That is also a dog but the difference is that this is a wild dog or a wolf and a lot of wild dogs have a more or less a similar bone structure to the one in the photo above. Now what most of you will immediately notice is how majestic the wild untamed dog looks like in comparison to the tamed one and how the tamed dog appears to be like a degraded version of the original species. The reason for that should be obvious, most modern tamed dog species are fed garbage and kept in an unnatural enclosed environment which is basically slavery. Now lets take a look at the modern human and ask a question, do we live naturally? The answer is obviously not, a lot of people drink alcohol, smoke, eat garbage goyslop everyday and have to go to work aswell as follow "laws" which are just designed to enslave you even further. That is not how we are supposed to live at all, and that certainly has an effect on how humans look aswell. Modern humans are just like modern dogs also degenrated version of their original species and its no coincidence inceldom and suicide rates are rising, especially in liberal western countries. Now you might say "But, your genetics determine your looks and that is something you can't change" and I will say this, you are partly right but there is more to it. Yes it is true, you can't change the genes you are born with, but you have to think about your ancestors aswell since they are the ones who gave you those same genes in the first place. Think about it, if your ancestors ate seeds and junk food, your bloodline will gradualy degenerate until it ends, because after decades of degeneration it will not be able to continue surviving at all, the proof for that is the dogs who will be much sicker and therefore unable to survive in a natural environment after generations simply because they were just like their human owners, fed unnatural diets and their cells adapted to an artificial/unnatural environment. The following video explains what the human natural diet actually is and it might give you a new perspective:

View: https://rumble.com/v1mry7s-the-nwo-diet-the-first-anti-vegan-documentary-2017.html

Furthermore I would suggest you think about the following: Would you prefer to live having to wageslave, abide the laws of society or just do whatever the fuck you want, not having to work and just hunt. I think that in itself already explains a lot. Nature always knows the best and deep inside we all know it.
Now of course I know, I didn't provide any stats or studies to back my claims up but that is simply because any studies about that are so hard to find nowadays because of the censorship

Brutal no reply pill I guess

Yeah its called natural selection and we were born inferior unfortunately.

In the wild the inferior end up being eaten. A wolf is much superior than your average dog guess who would prevail in a fight?

Its same with people. Tallfag beats you easily.

Frogs can eat mosquitos and the mosquitos cannot do anything to fight back just like how an eagle can grab the frog effortlessly and there is nothing the frog can do to escape.

Yeah its called natural selection and we were born inferior unfortunately.

In the wild the inferior end up being eaten. A wolf is much superior than your average dog guess who would prevail in a fight?

Its same with people. Tallfag beats you easily.

Frogs can eat mosquitos and the mosquitos cannot do anything to fight back just like how an eagle can grab the frog effortlessly and there is nothing the frog can do to escape.
The thing is, in a natural community we wouldn't suffer at all, we would just die the moment we are born, whereas in a modern society we are being kept alive with no purpouse or reason whatsoever

The thing is, in a natural community we wouldn't suffer at all, we would just die the moment we are born, whereas in a modern society we are being kept alive with no purpouse or reason whatsoever
Yeah and life turns into torture which is worse than death.

And its all true we would be very dead in a natural environment but thats for the better and humanity evolves that way by eliminating the inferior.

There's also another hypothesis for this put forth. Modern humans appear have all the traits of domesticated animals. These seem to develop and evolve in a species as symptom of enhancing cooperativeness (aka being NT and normie). Feminine looking men are simply easier to get along with than high test men as a side effect of having lower testosterone so there was a selective pressure against ultramasculine men and their genes. This selective bias meant that the modern genepool is less likely to produce robust ogres and more likely to result in effeminate prettyboy twinks. The former being high T is simply less conducive to maintaining civilization because being high T makes you much less controllable and subservient if you're more prone to violent antisocial behavior. It's interesting to note how exceptionally elevated testosterone actually makes you less normie and NT in some ways.

Not that surprising since testosterone makes you more aggressive and violent so individuals with the trait couldn't function in organized societies that relied on friendly less forceful coercive cooperation, since they couldn't fit in as well this consequently suggests they couldn't reproduce as much as men with more friendly normie dispositions. It just so happens that males who are easier to control as docile meek worker drones and less violent also tend to not have especially high T levels and are more inclined to display physiological features indicative of that hormonal profile. These usually manifest as more neotenous and feminine physical characteristics. Men displaying these conditions in the past were more reproductively successful than ultra high T violent men so overtime, more and more men in future generations looked more like the former than the latter in the overall population, as softer less robust males came to dominate and comprise a greater percentage of the population pool than more masculine robust males that composed a smaller proportion as time went on.

No...it's the mean alien overlords in control of this realm.

They use our suffering as money

I often see people here saying that nature is evil, that it makes mistakes(inceldom) and so on but if you think a little bit about it you will notice something interesting. Take a look at this picture for a second:

View attachment 1184525
This is basically how your modern dog looks like, now take a look at this picture
View attachment 1184526

That is also a dog but the difference is that this is a wild dog or a wolf and a lot of wild dogs have a more or less a similar bone structure to the one in the photo above. Now what most of you will immediately notice is how majestic the wild untamed dog looks like in comparison to the tamed one and how the tamed dog appears to be like a degraded version of the original species. The reason for that should be obvious, most modern tamed dog species are fed garbage and kept in an unnatural enclosed environment which is basically slavery. Now lets take a look at the modern human and ask a question, do we live naturally? The answer is obviously not, a lot of people drink alcohol, smoke, eat garbage goyslop everyday and have to go to work aswell as follow "laws" which are just designed to enslave you even further. That is not how we are supposed to live at all, and that certainly has an effect on how humans look aswell. Modern humans are just like modern dogs also degenrated version of their original species and its no coincidence inceldom and suicide rates are rising, especially in liberal western countries. Now you might say "But, your genetics determine your looks and that is something you can't change" and I will say this, you are partly right but there is more to it. Yes it is true, you can't change the genes you are born with, but you have to think about your ancestors aswell since they are the ones who gave you those same genes in the first place. Think about it, if your ancestors ate seeds and junk food, your bloodline will gradualy degenerate until it ends, because after decades of degeneration it will not be able to continue surviving at all, the proof for that is the dogs who will be much sicker and therefore unable to survive in a natural environment after generations simply because they were just like their human owners, fed unnatural diets and their cells adapted to an artificial/unnatural environment. The following video explains what the human natural diet actually is and it might give you a new perspective:

View: https://rumble.com/v1mry7s-the-nwo-diet-the-first-anti-vegan-documentary-2017.html

Furthermore I would suggest you think about the following: Would you prefer to live having to wageslave, abide the laws of society or just do whatever the fuck you want, not having to work and just hunt. I think that in itself already explains a lot. Nature always knows the best and deep inside we all know it.
Now of course I know, I didn't provide any stats or studies to back my claims up but that is simply because any studies about that are so hard to find nowadays because of the censorship

Didn't read but yes

Yes unfortunately. The genetic lottery where we all lost to some extent.