Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is my mother a whore?

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
Since I've learned more about woman's nature/ human natural overall I've come to the conclusion that my mother is a whore, do you guys agree? let me explain:
My mother had 4 children with her ex, and 1 with her current husband(my father). I never saw her ex as I was born after she left him, but I've heard from my stepbrothers and stepsisters that she was a drunk, think with me, what are the chances of a woman that had sex at least four times with a drunk man to not have get fucked in the ass or at least deepthroated his cum. Anyway, I don't hate her (I try at least), I mean, it is in woman's nature to be whores, to not be a whore is a exception, You can't judge a lion by killing a prey, it is only following its nature.

I didn’t even have to read what you said to know the answer is yes

and your father smelt of elderberries

monty python lol GIF

all foids are whores, the end.

Degenerate vile whore

Since I've learned more about woman's nature/ human natural overall I've come to the conclusion that my mother is a whore, do you guys agree? let me explain:
My mother had 4 children with her ex, and 1 with her current husband(my father). I never saw her ex as I was born after she left him, but I've heard from my stepbrothers and stepsisters that she was a drunk, think with me, what are the chances of a woman that had sex at least four times with a drunk man to not have get fucked in the ass or at least deepthroated his cum. Anyway, I don't hate her (I try at least), I mean, it is in woman's nature to be whores, to not be a whore is a exception, You can't judge a lion by killing a prey, it is only following its nature.
Your father prob slapped her face with his boner, on the cheeks and stuff and your mom licked his balls and stuff

i want my mother dead by the dumpster .

Is your dad a cuck is the better question :bigbrain:

My mom isn't a whore, more of an autist than anything but it passed down to me :feelsrope: