Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is my life worth continuing ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m on the verge of getting kicked outta the house because I can’t find employment I don’t know how to drive and I can’t afford driving lessons because I have no means to make money I’m in a dead end stuck rotting in my room with no plans no future nothing I can’t even cope with video games because I have nobody to play with the one “ friend “ that I had got a job and stopped talking to me so now I have nobody to hangout with in real life and now that I think about it I don’t think I’ve ever really experienced true friendship I’ve always been the odd man out in every group I’ve been in and every “ friend “ I had did something to screw me rather directly or Indirectly I don’t see a reason to go on I have zero direction in life I have no help no resources no mentor nothing the only person I got is myself

Your parents are actually willing to make you homeless? Brutal.

NEET life is the sweet life​

same as me only difference is i get constant neetbux , and im becoming more ignorant of all this bullshit .

Life is fucking shit when your an average Man , your either doomed to be a Life Long Wagecuck , Or Rot yourself.

can you get a job within walking distance?

I could if these wageslave jobs would actually call me back
Where do you live? There's a bunch of help wanted signs where I'm at due to worker shortage. Min-wage pretty much hires anyone.

I could if these wageslave jobs would actually call me back
why not some remote jobs? like IT support. or how about gigs found craigslist? if these jobs are a bit far, you could probably try taking a bus.

Where do you live? There's a bunch of help wanted signs where I'm at due to worker shortage. Min-wage pretty much hires anyone.
based. lots of neets not participating in society.:feelshaha:

you can do it mate I believe in you

More people should realize this. Especially feminists.
man need to realize the unfairness of their position . and that a Fat Woman SMV mogs an athletic Guy and even Chadlite.

Being 40+ üverwheight and earning over 2k via OF etc , while the dude is working himself to death getting the bare minimum

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

man need to realize the unfairness of their position . and that a Fat Woman SMV mogs an athletic Guy and even Chadlite.

Being 40+ üverwheight and earning over 2k via OF etc , while the dude is working himself to death getting the bare minimum

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Frauen be like:

- ich habe nichts, kann nichts, bin nichts aber bekomme 5k im Monat für Selfie Bilder

Männer be like:

- ich habe 10 Jahre Schule, 6 Jahre Studium, arbeite jeden Tag 10 Stunden und bekomme nur 3k im Monat

Frauen be like:

- ich habe nichts, kann nichts, bin nichts aber bekomme 5k im Monat für Selfie Bilder

Männer be like:

- ich habe 10 Jahre Schule, 6 Jahre Studium, arbeite jeden Tag 10 Stunden und bekomme nur 3k im Monat
und dann nichtmal 3k .

mehr und mehr macht es sinn zu thuggen " ( drogen , xanax , gras verkaufen ) . nachfrage ist hoch da kaum jemand zugriff hat "

aber wenn man ein sozialer spast ist , geht das wohl eher schlecht , fucking kek genetics.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I’m on the verge of getting kicked outta the house because I can’t find employment I don’t know how to drive and I can’t afford driving lessons because I have no means to make money I’m in a dead end stuck rotting in my room with no plans no future nothing
I‘m in the same situation rn

I'll play with u bro, what do u have, xbox or playstation?

PlayStation
My playstation broke at the begging of the year, i mainly play with my brothers Xbox, how we I am saving up to buy a PS5 next month, when I get it, I'll pm u my gamertag. I won't forget your comment, promise bro.

und dann nichtmal 3k .

mehr und mehr macht es sinn zu thuggen " ( drogen , xanax , gras verkaufen ) . nachfrage ist hoch da kaum jemand zugriff hat "

aber wenn man ein sozialer spast ist , geht das wohl eher schlecht , fucking kek genetics.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I got kicked out by my parents house when I was 18 & I slept on the street for almost 2 years
I made it out somewhat, even tho it fucking sucked
But dw you can make it even if shit goes down

I got kicked out by my parents house when I was 18 & I slept on the street for almost 2 years
I made it out somewhat, even tho it fucking sucked
But dw you can make it even if shit goes down
Great Parents man . Really some people dont deserve to breed.

You always have the option of going ER if things get unbearable, don't kill yourself, your existence as an incel must have at least one meaning and if not coping is going ER