Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is my hair loss caused by vitamin deficiency or is it genetics?

Skoga

Skoga

JB Noodle Virgin ONLY
★★★★★
My dad was always bald for as long as I can remember, I started losing my hair at 17 ish and now at Norwood 3-4 at the age of 24.
I've read some articles about vitamin deficiency contributing to hair loss, is it true?
For many years I've been kind of a shut-in. Only going out for a few minutes every other day. But I still eat healthy and workout at home.
Been wondering if I should get any kind of vitamin pills to maybe help with regrowing my hair, or is it over already?
And no, I'm not planning on taking finasteride and minodixil, you have to pay for them and I don't got money for that. I'm a NEET.

sounds like your dad gave you his garbage genetics.

Genetics. If you eat healthy you're not deficient.

It's mostly genetic i think. My dad and almost every male in my family became bald in their 30s. I got pretty bad hairline myself and am 23

Genetics from ur mother’s side

^ but everyone is thinning slowly as time progresses, from the moment your body begins making test your follicles slowly miniaturize, some have thicker hair to lose as well as less dht , t, or less sensitivity to male hormones, but every male miniaturizes

JFL that folx ITT don't know that balding genes come from the mother's side. Although having a bald father won't help your chances

How old are you, OP?

I have Stage 3 vertex which is just stage 3 with a thinning crown, started at 23, recovered some with minox, now 1 1/2 years later it's pretty ok but I will 100% be bald before I turn 30

I was NW2 since I was 10 ngl.

My sides be thinning

Genetics. Get a hair piece or transplant.

Shit that's super brutal. All of the men on my mom's side are bald. No one on my dads side bald. My hair is super thick and grows fast. Don't think I would live for very long if I was bald

You can try biotin, I hear it's good for hair growth. Also Vitamin D

This "vitamin deficiency" is such a psyop
>DUDE YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS THING OR YOU WON'T GET ENOUGH VITAMINS!!!
Obviously it's your genetics.

almost 100% genetics. baldness in men is caused by dht attaching to hair follicles and slowly miniaturizing them, and the ammount of dht you produce and your hairs sensibility to it is totally genetic. if you dont wanna lose anymore of ur hair start taking finasteride.ive been using it for almost 2 years and didnt notice any side effects, and my temple recessions have stayed the same since(nw1 on one side, almost nw2 on the other)