Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is my friend an incel? (No, not a rating thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I have a polish internet friend who is like a failed normie but I guess still an incel. He's 177cm tall, slim but not skinny (he's like 66 kilograms), I don't know his face but he claims he is 5-6/10 according to other people who rated him online and he gets dates. He told me he had 30+ girls he dated since 2015, BUT, he never scored even once. Mostly it was just 1 date, sometimes 2 or 3 before girls started ghosting him, or told him they saw him only as a friend/brother.

Is he an incel technically or not? WHat could it be that fucks him up? Actual autism/just non-NTism in general?

Your friend is a fakecel cuck

I've never been on a date and I'm 27

Your friend is a fakecel cuck
He almost died once when he hanged himself on that thing that you put your curtains on but it fell under his weight after some time. He is pretty mental.

He is not an incel, it's [UWSL]definitively not over for him if he can get dates. I think that if he improves his looks or even his conversation with women, he could score.[/UWSL]

I’ve always thought of inceldom as the lack of potential to get anything from anyone within reason.

There’s people you meet that you just know there’s virtually no chance for them - they are few and far in between. Don’t think your friend might be one of them.

I avoid befriending people with “potential” because I know they’ll eventually find someone and unmask themselves as normies.

Literally the definition of incel.

He told me he had 30+ girls he dated since 2015, BUT
there are no buts, if he's been on actual dates then he's not an incel. women won't waste their time going on dates with someone who they find unattractive

he's 5'10 cumskin and 5-6/10, so objectively cannot be incel.

Your friend is just a pussy

He's probably a wallet. Or a betabuxx that doesn't get sex

But hes celibrate
there are no buts, if he's been on actual dates then he's not an incel. women won't waste their time going on dates with someone who they find unattractive