Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill .is mods are protecting braggers

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Banned
-

In that thread, i reported the message of OP saying he's 6'3 and it just got quietly removed by the jannys in order to give OP a better face in the argument (that he is but ISNT a fakecel at the same time apparently).:soy::soy::soy:

It is over, this site supports young whitecel braggers. Its a pretty logical thing to do as they (with their chad social skills and all-reaching white halo) are the best at finding simps (@Abominationcel), thus bringing new members here.

Who would want to stay in a site full of loser NEETjeets rather than a forum filled with young white "anti-hero" incelebrities?

JFL.

(also proof for this is that the thread, along with some of OP's brags in it is still up despite being, putatively, reported to hell. i cant, unfortunately, prove that jannys deleted the height bragging post, but most remember it)

Last edited:
Since when was claiming height bragging?

Face > height

Eat shit you retarded coper

as a white youngcel i concur

Face > height

Most of us here mog the whole of India lol does mean where hieght mogging them on purpose. Face > hieght is law

Face > height

U brag to have a pretty boy face in the same thread.

You must change your talking point, because it is pretty much established you are a fakecel.

Most of us here mog the whole of India lol does mean where hieght mogging them on purpose. Face > hieght is law
I got a warning for saying my height, seems like the mods are also height > face copers.
U brag to have a pretty boy face in the same thread.

You must change your talking point, because it is pretty much established you are a fakecel.
Pretty boy face? I’m recessed and have the lower third of a female child.

In that thread, i reported the message of OP saying he's 6'3 and it just got quietly removed by the jannys in order to give OP a better face in the argument (that he is but ISNT a fakecel at the same time apparently).:soy::soy::soy:

It is over, this site supports young whitecel braggers. Its a pretty logical thing to do as they (with their chad social skills and all-reaching white halo) are the best at finding simps (@Abominationcel), thus bringing new members here.

Who would want to stay in a site full of loser NEETjeets rather than a forum filled with young white "anti-hero" incelebrities?

JFL.

(also proof for this is that the thread, along with some of OP's brags in it is still up despite being, putatively, reported to hell. i cant, unfortunately, prove that jannys deleted the height bragging post, but most remember it)
Your life is truly a waste of space and carbon, just end it and do a service to incel communities and mankind. I don't "simp" for him, height doesn't make you a chad, face does. I have known Draestyn for couple months now and I have found that we share similar beliefs about incel topics in a sea of retardation. Because of people like you who throw a sissy fit when someone says they are 6' or over it, I need to larp about my height so I don't get removed from this site. I'm hated by normies and incels alike, fuck this clown world

Your life is truly a waste of space and carbon, just end it and do a service to incel communities and mankind. I don't "simp" for him, height doesn't make you a chad, face does. I have known Draestyn for couple months now and I have found that we share similar beliefs about incel topics in a sea of retardation. Because of people like you who throw a sissy fit when someone says they are 6' or over it, I need to larp about my height so I don't get removed from this site. I'm hated by normies and incels alike, fuck this clown world
I agree to ur post, XD

I got a warning for saying my height, seems like the mods are also height > face copers.

Pretty boy face? I’m recessed and have the lower third of a female child.
Lol jfl that’s gay af sorry for that. I know guys that are 7 feet and are ugly af and never even gotten a kiss

Lol jfl that’s gay af sorry for that. I know guys that are 7 feet and are ugly af and never even gotten a kiss
  • Do not cherrypick (e.g., do not post unattractive men with girlfriends to try to prove a point).
This is ok, I am reminding you of the rules to right now to give you the chance to delete or edit your rule-breaking post, as I already reported it. But next time, I will not be so merciful and go ninja mode on you. Beware!

:soy::banhammer:

Last edited:
Exactly, I'm not saying that a 5'10 chad mogs 6' chad, because that is retarded. What I'm saying is that there are many retards who think that a 5'10 guy with chad face rots while a 6' normie slays and that's what pisses me off.

If your face is sub4, your height won't save you. @Draestyn claims to be a 5/10, which is probably overestimated by him.

Exactly, I'm not saying that a 5'10 chad mogs 6' chad, because that is retarded. What I'm saying is that there are many retards who think that a 5'10 guy with chad face rots while a 6' normie slays and that's what pisses me off.
Your "Friend" is 6'3, young, white with prettyboy face.

I thought @knajjd was given the pass only because he was short. But him?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 4/10 isn't pretty boy and he is 18, just like me. We aren't 14 year olds claiming to be incels.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 4/10 isn't pretty boy and he is 18, just like me. We aren't 14 year olds claiming to be incels.
He claim to look "12" also agreed to my assumption that he's a prettyboy when I showed him the incels.wiki page. So there is no debating he considers himself a prettyboy.

Also, just saying he's "5/10" (note how he didn't say 3/10 or 2/10) or that he has "autism" is the least humbling and most self-aggrandizing way to hide oneself as a fakecel.

If your face is sub4, your height won't save you. @Draestyn claims to be a 5/10, which is probably overestimated by him.
I said 5/10 max. People who saw my face rated me 4/10 to 4.5/10 to 5/10.

How do I look like a prettyboy? Prettyboys have good cheekbones and jaws, I have no visible cheekbones and my jaw is narrow with no definition.
He claim to look "12" also agreed to my assumption that he's a prettyboy when I showed him the incels.wiki page. So there is no debating he considers himself a prettyboy.
Most prettyboys look 15-19. Do you know what a 12yo boy looks like? Imagine one with long hair but over a foot taller so he looks like an extremely overgrown little girl and you have me.
[UWSL]Also, just saying he's "5/10" (note how he didn't say 3/10 or 2/10) or that he has "autism" is the least humbling and most self-aggrandizing way to hide oneself as a fakecel.[/UWSL]
Sorry for being honest? 2/10 is deformed, 3/10 is trucel tier, not gonna rate myself that low, and I’m diagnosed autist who rots alone with no friends posting on this forum.

I said 5/10 max. People who saw my face rated me 4/10 to 4.5/10 to 5/10.

How do I look like a prettyboy? Prettyboys have good cheekbones and jaws, I have no visible cheekbones and my jaw is narrow with no definition.

Most prettyboys look 15-19. Do you know what a 12yo boy looks like? Imagine one with long hair but over a foot taller so he looks like an extremely overgrown little girl and you have me.

Sorry for being honest? 2/10 is deformed, 3/10 is trucel tier, not gonna rate myself that low, and I’m diagnosed autist who rots alone with no friends posting on this forum.

if you would be what you claim, you wouldn't have made such a pointless (cherrypicking) thread in which you humblebrag about your height and face, and put down truecels. that is typical normie behavior and the only thing your getting out of the thread is to let people know is that even ugly people are scoring girls while you, a high tier normie cant (edit: don't want to and rather larp as an incel to feel like a victim and "belong somewhere").

honestly, i dont think i will keep replying you longer, because you are so much of a fakecel that all the messages i write feel like praising you.

i will just bump this post and reply to others, in order to keep it in visibility, passively smearing you and rousing the anti-youngwhitecel sentiment

if you would be what you claim, you wouldn't have made such a pointless (cherrypicking) thread in which you humblebrag about your height and face, and put down truecels. that is typical normie behavior and the only thing your getting out of the thread is to let people know is that even ugly people are scoring girls while you, a high tier normie cant (edit: don't want to and rather larp as an incel to feel like a victim and "belong somewhere").
Send the thread. Why would I make a thread about my height and face? My height is only redeeming quality but I’m not going to brag about it. “High tier normie” is 6-6.5/10, I said I was 5/10 at best, put the crack pipe down.

. I have known Draestyn for couple months now and I have found that we share similar beliefs about incel topics in a sea of retardation.
That's actually not surprising. I've noticed that all whitecel youngcel alleged fakecel edgelords are the same. Only the names and people change but the shit never changes

Send the thread.

That is the same thread im referencing here.

Why would I make a thread about my height and face? My height is only redeeming quality but I’m not going to brag about it. “High tier normie” is 6-6.5/10, I said I was 5/10 at best, put the crack pipe down.
5/10 = average (normie) face. So you have an average, close-to-average face. To start things off, your "face" isn't a disadvantage according to your own statements, otherwise you would've been rated a 3.

+ white
+ young
+ 6'3
+ NT-acting (despite your dubious claims that you have "autism")

That makes you definitely a high tier normie, if not a chad lite.

[UWSL]5/10 = average (normie) face. So you have an average, close-to-average face. To start things off, your "face" isn't a disadvantage according to your own statements, otherwise you would've been rated a 3.[/UWSL]
Anything below 6/10 is a disadvantage. 5/10 can’t attract foids with his face alone.
[UWSL]+ white[/UWSL]
+ young
+ 6'3
NT-acting? Yes, having almost 7,000 posts on an incel forum in 3 weeks and making threads about topics which would get me lynched in real life is surely neurotypical.

Anything below 6/10 is a disadvantage. 5/10 can’t attract foids with his face alone.
Your so stupid your saying "5/10 cant attract foids with face alone" but you have face + height + race + age.

NT-acting? Yes, having almost 7,000 posts on an incel forum in 3 weeks and making threads about topics which would get me lynched in real life is surely neurotypical.
That isnt autistic. Look at -BrettyBoy- for a true example of high functioning autism.

5/10 = average (normie) face. So you have an average, close-to-average face. To start things off, your "face" isn't a disadvantage according to your own statements, otherwise you would've been rated a 3.

+ white
+ young
+ 6'3

He is indeed autistic, and what do you consider "young"

+ white
+ young
+ 6'3

If he was a fakecel, he wouldn't have made a humble brag thread unless he is low IQ. I'm not defending him or accusing him of being a fakecel, in fact every user here is a potential fakecel. His stats on the other hand are very suspicious. @Draestyn, if you really have the face of a 12 year old, you wouldn't be a 5/10.

If he was a fakecel, he wouldn't have made a humble brag thread unless he is low IQ. I'm not defending him or accusing him of being a fakecel, in fact every user here is a potential fakecel. His stats on the other hand are very suspicious. @Draestyn, if you really have the face of a 12 year old, you wouldn't be a 5/10.
Solid 226th post, Gray.

@Draestyn, if you really have the face of a 12 year old, you wouldn't be a 5/10.
Well let’s say I’m 4-4.5/10 then. This guy still proceeds to call me “fakecel” for height and race, when face means more than height, and I’m in a 99% white area, so being white won’t bring me jack fuck.

Well let’s say I’m 4-4.5/10 then. This guy still proceeds to call me “fakecel” for height and race, when face means more than height, and I’m in a 99% white area, so being white won’t bring me jack fuck.

Truecel: if you really have the face of a 12 year old, you wouldn't be a 5/10.
Fakecel: WELLLL, im achsually 4.9999/10 fellow inkwell, therefore im truecel since face>>>>all. Dont mind my 6'3 height and white race, you silly ethnic xD

Who cares if he calls you fakecel? Again, everybody here could be a fakecel. Your stats are still very suspicious tbh, so I can understand his point of view

Who cares if he calls you fakecel? Again, everybody here could be a fakecel. Your stats are still very suspicious tbh, so I can understand his point of view
False. Only edgy whites have interests in fakecelling. They are following the incel/school shooter trend that media is catering to them (nondescript white normies).

To complete my argument, there exists no mainstream narrative of ethnic incels. So there would be no clout gained from larping as one. So, people who claim to be ethnicel must do so by desire to be genuine

Last edited:
False. Only edgy whites have interests in fakecelling. They are following the incel/school shooter trend that media is catering to them (nondescript white normies).

To complete my argument, there exists no mainstream narrative of ethnic incels. So there would be no clout gained from larping as one. So, people who claim to be ethnicel must do so by desire to be genuine
Whatever, buddy boyo. There was this one guy (I think two days ago), who literally said that he was just larping all the time. He also mentioned to be mixed. Your thoughts on that incident?

Whatever, buddy boyo. There was this one guy (I think two days ago), who literally said that he was just larping all the time. He also mentioned to be mixed. Your thoughts on that incident?
World isnt black or white so we must reason on probabilities. From all that has been said, the probability of @Draestyn mogging everyone on this forum and just 'following a trend' is higher than average, if not overwhelming.

World isnt black or white so we must reason on probabilities. From all that has been said, the probability of @Draestyn mogging everyone on this forum and just 'following a trend' is higher than average, if not overwhelming.
And I totally agree with that. I've always said that based on his stats, the probability of him being a fakecel is pretty high. However, this is an anonymous forum, so even that guy I was just talking about could have been larping as sexhaver in order to piss us off, while being an incel in denial who posts on IT (or any other incel in denial subreddit)

I consider 6'3, 6'3 nothing else, nothing more
Yea exactly, thats his height.

Plus average face.
Plus his race.
Plus him being young.
Plus his ability to make friends (even gather simps like you).

= fakecel

Yea exactly, thats his height.

Plus average face.
Plus his race.
Plus him being young.
Plus his ability to make friends (even gather simps like you).

= fakecel
You are beyond dumb, I feel like I'm talking to an IT member when I talk with you. I have seen his face (he is 4/10 at most), JBW doesn't help in a white country. And I'm not a "simp" (jfl) I just face same hate from incels because of my real height

You are beyond dumb, I feel like I'm talking to an IT member when I talk with you. I have seen his face (he is 4/10 at most), JBW doesn't help in a white country. And I'm not a "simp" (jfl) I just face same hate from incels because of my real height
6'3 + palatable face means you are a high tier normie, even in white countries.

Mods suck ass tbh ngl, may aswell let foids in if Chads are welcome already

Ban postmaxxing.

Height is cope
And the mods are faggots
they should kill themselves

Especially the delusional tranny @mental_out
who gets cucked by curries in England

Height is cope
And the mods are faggots
they should kill themselves

Especially the delusional tranny @mental_out
who gets cucked by curries in England