Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is modern Western soyciety even salvageable?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Even if globohomo-clownworld collapsed for good, right this second, I don't believe there's anything worth salvaging, especially in the Western world, especially in the USSA. Our societies have been so corrupted, so debased, so emasculated, that undoing all the damage will likely take several generations.... The more I think about it, the more I realize that the West has been finished since at least the first Great War, and has been nothing more than an undead corpse since then.

No, as Franco Freda said in "The Disintegration of the System", the (((Western))) soyciety should be dismantled to the ground and replaced by something based and new.

Even if change to a healthy patriarchal God-fearing society magically happened overnight, I think the zoomer and millenial generations are lost and irrecoverable.

Let's see what'll happen in Afghanistan. My guess is that Taliban will cuck itself to appease the cucked globohomo gynocentric west so no experience to really be checked :fuk:

Yes.

If Jew mass media propagandizing and liberal social engineering reduced us to this foul cultural state (which it has) then the same systems (in the right white hands) could just as easily change things back just as quickly and if you actually sit down and think about it soberly and rationally as well factually you soon come to understand that all of this poison and rot was accomplished relatively quickly in a single human lifetimes worth of years ie its only been 76 years since the good guys lost WWII and way back in 1945 America (other than it’s people believing the Jews lies and going to war to fight and kill their brothers and racial kinsmen over in Germany) was a reasonably sane, God fearing and moral place to live in, along with it being safe practically everywhere to walk the streets at night and leave your door unlocked even if you had to go somewhere.

I’ve heard it said that ancient Rome comparatively due to lack of rapid communication systems as we have by comparison made it so that it’s own Jew motivated decline and collapse took hundreds of years whereas again we’ve had the proverbial Jew fork stuck in us so we’re basically “done” in under one hundred.

It's not just women: everything has gone down the drain. Everything. Nothing can be done other than to put it down and create another one.

No, it must collapse and something new will rise from the ashes