Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is MisterSinister NT

voicemaxx needed

He is the most autistic user on this forum bar none

He is the most autistic user on this forum bar none
He keeps sending me chat messages and I told him I can’t see them. Yet he doesn’t give af and sends me more messages I can’t see.

He keeps sending me chat messages and I told him I can’t see them. Yet he doesn’t give af and sends me more messages I can’t see.
Same, except I told him to fuck off because his messages were annoying me. He stopped ever since then

Same, except I told him to fuck off because his messages were annoying me. He stopped ever since then
Were you able to see his messages?

hes sent me messages but I havn't responded

It's funny how the self-proclaimed mentalcels seem more NT than the average user while the ones who claim to be NT or don't say anything are like this.

He is a retardmaxxed NT

He would just repeat whatever he posted before on a thread or just “hi”
:lul::lul::lul:
I guess I didn’t miss out on anything. I actually used to feel bad for not being able to read his messages, as if he put in the time in his day to send me a personal message.

:lul::lul::lul:
I guess I didn’t miss out on anything. I actually used to feel bad for not being able to read his messages, as if he put in the time in his day to send me a personal message.
Yeah well don’t, he probably does the same shit to everyone here

He will get a PhD one day, a six figure income, and a beautiful girlfriend

@mistersinister

Ching billing, yes he's NT can't you tell from his videos?

his schizo autism levels are close to mine :feelshaha:

ovER for saint sinister