Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is minoxidil enough to prevent hair loss or does one have to hop on finasteride ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Luckily im not balding yet, means i still have full hair. I would like that it stays that way and i would like to know if minox is enough to prevent hair loss from happening at all or if i should straight up take FInasteride ?

Keep coping boyo, hop on fin and dut or it's over for you soon boyo.

I cant tell if thats sarcasm or not
it is lol, I'm sorry brocel I do not have enough knowledge to answer your question, why not ask a medical professional or go on .org and tag @Orc or other users

Rogaine or Oral minoxidil just thickens the hair you already have, it doesn’t prevent hair loss.

If you want hair loss prevention, use finasteride.

If you want prevention + regrow, use Dutasteride.

Rogaine or Oral minoxidil just thickens the hair you already have, it doesn’t prevent hair loss.
Literally never heard that before, Minoxidil is marketed to prevent further hair loss. My former friend also said that since he took minox his hairloss didnt became worse

it is lol, I'm sorry brocel I do not have enough knowledge to answer your question, why not ask a medical professional or go on .org and tag @Orc or other users
Who is Orc ?

Fin blocks the balding. Monox thickens your hair.

Fin blocks the balding. Monox thickens your hair.
Massive cope. Hair loss literally will just come for you no matter what. It's hard coded into your genetics. You can get hair transplant, but it's jus t not the same.

PS: Weren't you banned for something? I remember seeing someone go off about how this forum sucks because mods banned you. Welcome back either way, but I recall you being banned for being gay or something. I didn't look into it too much, so maybe it was just a misunderstanding.

The Norwood Reaper cares not for your chemical copes.

The Norwood Reaper cares not for your chemical copes.
Massive cope. Hair loss literally will just come for you no matter what. It's hard coded into your genetics. You can get hair transplant, but it's jus t not the same.

PS: Weren't you banned for something? I remember seeing someone go off about how this forum sucks because mods banned you. Welcome back either way, but I recall you being banned for being gay or something. I didn't look into it too much, so maybe it was just a misunderstanding.
You can put it off for twenty years or more using meds. At least long enough to not bald in your youth.

You have to hop on cuckoxidil if you want to keep it