Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is MillenniaThinker based?

• Thread starter DeathIsSalvation
  • Start date
I used to watch him, his stories always have some shocking plot twist I thought was interesting

I used to watch him, his stories always have some shocking plot twist I thought was interesting
I watch him whenever I'm bored. His plot twists and animations are always fun and interesting

To normified also i think he was polish btw

He also maked i think a vid about incels in very soyish manner :soy::soy::soy:

he's incelophobic watch his video "incel logic"

he's incelophobic watch his video "incel logic"
True although his content seems to be getting more black-pilled. I think he's conflicted. He could be an incel himself.

FAGGOT using wojaks and other mainstream caricatures are really never amusing or in any case actually anything of worth and value.

True although his content seems to be getting more black-pilled. I think he's conflicted. He could be an incel himself.
He seems to be getting more blackpilled I feel like

yeah, granted he did make that video 3 years ago so his mindset may have changed

never watch him so idk

FAGGOT using wojaks and other mainstream caricatures are really never amusing or in any case actually anything of worth and value.
indeed, he made a wave of normies turn the whole "doomer" thing into a fucking tiktok aesthetic.

indeed, he made a wave of normies turn the whole "doomer" thing into a fucking tiktok aesthetic.
I see. I think for some, it's good to view some normie things. You get introduced to it and then you(hopefully) reflect and really think about your life, your idealogies, and whether or not you're really living in truth or in denial.

Some of his vids are good but it's mostly normie content