Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is Mike Tyson attractive to girls

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
R779025 1296x729 16 9
417f40654f82737f3f15e198833f90b8

does he have the looks to attract girls because he used to complain that girls found him ugly. Do u see him being an incel without his status?

Wow, I didn’t know that foids found him ugly. That’s interesting considering that Tyson was literally the face of high T/alpha/masculinity at one point. Worthless cunts only called him ugly because he’s not a cumskin

Also why isn’t this in ID

Last edited:
Wow, I didn’t know that foids found him ugly. That’s interesting considering that Tyson was literally the face of high T/alpha/masculinity at one point. Worthless cunts only called him ugly because he’s not a cumskin

Also why isn’t this in ID
I can still see him being a slayer without his status . Who cares about face aesthetics when u look this intimidating.

I know my sister isn't a fan. Disgusting rapist apparently. (He is a legit rapist IIRC.)

He's more of a man's man, I know quite a few dudes who would fight to be the one who gets to hump his leg. I don't really get it, he seems like an alright dude when he's stoned, and his boxing reputation speaks for itself, but I can't fangirl too hard for him..

Depends on who he is compared to.

Compared to us, yes.
Compared to Meeks, no.

In ancient times Mike would take any foid he wanted

[UWSL]him and pac would be tyrones even without fame [/UWSL]

Just status max theory

He definitely had an incel voice

Teen girls when he was in highschool probably didn't find him attractive cause women that age are all about prettyboys.
Adult women like chad thugmaxxers though and that's what he ended up becoming

Teen girls when he was in highschool probably didn't find him attractive cause women that age are all about prettyboys.
This is cope. We're talking about the 80s here. 14 year old Tyson probably raped pretty boys in school

Who cares. He's married . Got cheated on but still got to reproduce and fuck eventually.

Statusmaxxing will get you laid. Plus he's a mogger of many men.

This dude has some roastie appeal ngl, he's not anywhere higher than 4.5 psl tho and i seriously doubt that young women (17-23 y.o) will find him attractive.
Depends on who he is compared to.

Compared to us, yes.
Compared to Meeks, no.
I bet Tyson could easily dominate This framelet Meeks with ease, even though the facemog is still too brootal

Last edited: