Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is MGTOW dead?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
For what I understood, MGTOW has been hijacked by tradcucks. The reason why most of them looks like they are coping, is because that's true, all the people left in their communities are coping tradcucks, because sane people do not want to be part of tradcuck communities like that.

First I was astonished to see how many tradcucks were supportive of the tradcucked patriarcuckal society of the past, and I started to mock these deluded cucks. But I realized that the MGTOW-sphere is almost dead by now, all thanks to tradcucks.

Do you think they are dead?

If only right wing men are supporting MGTOW , it's over then. That means that the men that get laid the most with foids are leftist, isn't?(even if they have the label of soys,cucks) I don't think that MGTOW is dead , in the hispanic world is getting wide.

For what I understood, MGTOW has been hijacked by tradcucks. The reason why most of them looks like they are coping, is because that's true, all the people left in their communities are coping tradcucks, because sane people do not want to be part of tradcuck communities like that.

First I was astonished to see how many tradcucks were supportive of the tradcucked patriarcuckal society of the past, and I started to mock these deluded cucks. But I realized that the MGTOW-sphere is almost dead by now, all thanks to tradcucks.

The best channels were terminated.
Big John and MGTOW 101 for example.

For me it´s pretty much dead.
Not that i would make any difference tbh

I was always an Incel first, before anything else.

hmm... please define "Tradcuck" to me

Over for mgtowcels

cucktow u mean?

It's not dead, but it was heavily supressed by major social media networks, so it's spread out into the greater anti-clown-world movement, which is a good thing. The problems created by feminist globalist power structures are many, and a loose affiliation and action by everyone suffering the effects will be required to fight it. We can't afford to stay (solely) in ghettoized communities - be it MGTOW or blackpilled PUA slayers or anti-globalism or anti-censorship or anti-surveillance or whatever. The blackpill must be spread and shared and we need to make these issues discussed openly rather than hiding.

live and coping

The blackpill must be spread and shared and we need to make these issues discussed openly rather than hiding.

We need to start a campaign of flyers that people can tape to walls and things of that nature. It is our duty.

We need to start a campaign of flyers that people can tape to walls and things of that nature. It is our duty.
This has been talked about before, as has making infographic style images with simple but powerful blackpill facts (the 80/20 rule, the correlation between rating of looks and rating of personality, etc), and equally important IMO get these translated to as many languages as possible. It's never come to fruition, though.

This has been talked about before, as has making infographic style images with simple but powerful blackpill facts (the 80/20 rule, the correlation between rating of looks and rating of personality, etc), and equally important IMO get these translated to as many languages as possible. It's never come to fruition, though.

I will work on something soon that people can print out and spread.

MGTOW are bunch of 50 y/o divorced cucks. They lived 3/4 years of their lives as soy/cucks. Yeah mostly traditionalists. I see them as “allies” at least, not like red pilled beta soyboys. Anyhow, they’d still be beta provider if their ex-wifes didn’t cuck them. It’s complicated, and dead community. Was too blue pilled to see wymyns’ nature in all those years.

"mgtows" are the type of guys to bring back a noodlewhore to the states :soy:

"yea bro, focus on the monay broo, dat pussay will come if it come, and if it don't, hey, wee got monaysz bois!"
*forgets to mention its nearly impossible for a low skill ugly male to get much higher then hovering around the poverty line*

I could go on for days about these mgtow cucks and all of their delusional copes. the only reason I don't fully throw them out is because I started in mgtow / nofap and wouldn't have found the truth without that link.

What's funny is I've seen people saying mgtow was hijacked by incels. And recently a bunch of foids have been making videos talking about mgtow and they get asshurt when mgtow men actually comment on their videos talking shit and disproving what the foids are saying. The trad cucks are a serious problem though, they're usually the ones saying mgtow are "women haters" because they dare to criticize them without sugar coating it.

The meme reaches critical mass ahwile ago

As far i am concerned, Big John was based asf.
He would put it blatantly all the facts, and expose the whore.
He is a man that has my full respect.
Honesty is underrated.

Last edited:
My favorite MSTOW channel is Hard Hitting Truth J.

No one believes their copes anymore.

Mgtow is cucked

My favorite MSTOW channel is Hard Hitting Truth J.

He actually acknowledges that MGTOW is cope in one of his videos. He’s good.

As far i am concerned, Big John was based asf.
He would put it blatantly all the facts, and expose the whore.
He is a man that has my full respect.
Honesty is underrated.

Big John is the very few that is legit. 6’5 chad with two sons got raped by feminists laws.