Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Mental illness real?

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
I think it's real but extremely rare. And only a few of them are real, all the other ones are made up. Lots of them are made up by the Jews to get you on pills so they can make $$$ on you.
What you guys think?

my autism is as real as it gets

None of it is real just beat the shit out of retards when they start acting up

There is too much scientific evidence to deny it

Most aren't real, they aren't mental "illnesses" they're mental responses, it's like saying coughing is the disease instead of the virus, mental responses don't have indiscriminate pathological causes like physical ones

- Depression= Mental response to a boring unfulfilling repetitive environment and too much work & stress with no reward

- Anxiety, OCD, panic attacks= Fear of future, losing reputation, contamination, diseases, chemicals

- ADHD, Borderline & Neurotic= They're just personality TYPES, some people are just like that, not inherently a problem

- Things like gender identity and sexuality= People trying to stroke their ego by being "unique"

- "Addiction", "Addictive personality"= ALL LIFE is built upon chemical addition

The only ones I'd say are real are: Schizophrenia, Severe bipolar, Severe autism, Sado-masochism, dementia, TBI, low iq

no

psychology is a pseudoscience

Most aren't real, they aren't mental "illnesses" they're mental responses, it's like saying coughing is the disease instead of the virus, mental responses don't have indiscriminate pathological causes like physical ones

- Depression= Mental response to a boring unfulfilling repetitive environment and too much work & stress with no reward

- Anxiety, OCD, panic attacks= Fear of future, losing reputation, contamination, diseases, chemicals

- ADHD, Borderline & Neurotic= They're just personality TYPES, some people are just like that, not inherently a problem

- Things like gender identity and sexuality= People trying to stroke their ego by being "unique"

- "Addiction", "Addictive personality"= ALL LIFE is built upon chemical addition

The only ones I'd say are real are: Schizophrenia, Severe bipolar, Severe autism, Sado-masochism, dementia, TBI, low iq
high IQ

I think it's real but extremely rare. And only a few of them are real, all the other ones are made up. Lots of them are made up by the Jews to get you on pills so they can make $$$ on you.
What you guys think?
No society is just garbage