Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment .is members you think you could beat in a fight?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
@Wizard32 because hes old as shit
@BlackPilledNeet because hes old as shit
@jerkjocky because hes a bitch
@Edmund_Kemper because he would be to busy typing another essay for me to say tldr on
@Komesarj because hes like old as shit
@BurntIvoryKingcel because hes a bitch
@Broly because hes well broly
@proudweeb because he has to be over 400 pounds
@Fat Link because he is 400 pounds

None cause I’m a peaceful Gandhicel

None cos i don't give a shit

@jerkjocky because hes a bitch
@Edmund_Kemper because he would be to busy typing another essay for me to say tldr on
@Komesarj because hes like old as shit
@BurntIvoryKingcel because hes a bitch
@Broly because hes well broly
@proudweeb because he has to be over 400 pounds
@Fat Link because he is 400 pounds
I will use illegal m28 sniper rifle to make someone from that list stop being L_I_V_E R_E_N_T free from my thread.

Add me. I know martial arts

You're probably quicker than me but the degree to which it benefits you would vary on the environment. If it's close quarters with hard walls around us and you can't dodge or rope-adope I would just need to grab onto you as I fell down and it'd be over

im weak and spindley, most would beat me in a fight unless I enabled my "retard strength"

@nice_try
Bro, you're shitting your pants when talking to girls, get insecure when your mom bullies you and you think you could win a fight?
Lmao

Bro, you're shitting your pants when talking to girls, get insecure when your mom bullies you and you think you could win a fight?
Lmao
yes but you're not a girl or my mom, are you?

i think everyone here can beat @Ika-Sama :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

obv @Ika-Sama

Most people Here tbh tbh.

I have Rage in me , retaliating hard should Be Very easy

I can't beat anyone. I am a 5'5 peace loving ugly manlet curry :feelsaww::feelsaww:

All of them because I've crowbar:feelswhat:

Try me nigger. I live in a neighborhood where almost everyone is white and if anyone sees you walking by they’ll call the police before you could get close to my house:lul:
Epic white woman comeback

Old? Im bigger and stronger than you, kid. Why tf you are still here? One pimp slap would be enough to make you cry for your momma

Old? Im bigger and stronger than you, kid. Why tf you are still here? One pimp slap would be enough to make you cry for your momma
well guess what

i have more post than you which makes my dick bigger :feelsclown:

None because I'm a weak little shit but I prefer to cope by saying it's because I'm peaceful.