Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is @Master incel?

Abacaxi14

Abacaxi14

Veteran
★★★★
How do we know that @Master hasnt been selling data for all these years, made a lot of money and ascended? When I think about it I feel like a cuck.

I have some doubts about whether he is an incel. He doesn’t use the forum to vent and socialize like a typical incel would. Regardless whether he is or isn’t, he keeps the forum servers up and running without asking for anything in return, so I doubt he is doing anything shady.

He has a secret harem of baby mamas

He's a rap producer named "diddy"
Do some research and it will all make sense
"meat master"

I have some doubts about whether he is an incel. He doesn’t use the forum to vent and socialize like a typical incel would. Regardless whether he is or isn’t, he keeps the forum servers up and running without asking for anything in return, so I doubt he is doing anything shady.
Not all incels are cookie cutter which is to say not all incels are the same.

Some of us internalize our pain or hide it behind the sad clown routine.

In @Master’s case I think he is similar in mindset to the north pond hermit Christopher Thomas Knight and how Knight described his family: “We weren’t the type to be emotionally bleeding all over eachother.”

Which means not everyone is going to be expressive about their emotions putting them on display for the whole wide world to see.

What about that saying : "If you are not paying for the product, you are the product."?

no he's BBCmaxxed

he has a harem of underage sheboons who worship his BBC

What about that saying : "If you are not paying for the product, you are the product."?
Actually that could apply here, jfl. I try to have some faith in the humanity of @Master though because he founded this place and likely had no indication of ever being able to exploit anyone back then, so I’d like to think he created this place for the benefit of us. You can never be sure though

He's volcel because foids keep begging to have sex with him but keeping the site up and running is more important

Actually that could apply here, jfl. I try to have some faith in the humanity of @Master though because he founded this place and likely had no indication of ever being able to exploit anyone back then, so I’d like to think he created this place for the benefit of us. You can never be sure though
I think he was incel when he created this forum but he ascended somehow with the money he made of his various websites.

This world is a fucking joke. It wouldnt surprise me if the guy who runs the biggest incel forum isnt incel. I think there is at least a small chance that he is married and have kids :feelskek:.

Fuck this clown world, I am going to sleep now.

I think he was incel when he created this forum but he ascended somehow with the money he made of his various websites.

This world is a fucking joke. It wouldnt surprise me if the guy who runs the biggest incel forum isnt incel. I think there is at least a small chance that he is married and have kids :feelskek:.

Fuck this clown world, I am going to sleep now.
This is kinda what I think as well. Made the forum as a hopeless incel (why else would you bother to create a forum like this?), and then somehow lucked out in life and maybe ascended. Can’t say for sure though. I can’t say he isn’t an incel because I have no hard evidence to base that on. Whether he is or isn’t, he keeps the forum up and running, so we need to appreciate that

We can never really know for sure. Anybody could be behind any account on here, who is to say you or me aren't fakecel larpers either. The only way to 100% confirm that would be to meet irl but that is never going to happen

he doesnt ask for anything in return because he is already getting it

he does plenty of that on his twitter account tbh

I also doubt he is doing anything shady but who knows...maybe he is

Incels.is admin = instant ascension

There is nothing else that can raise your status this high like being an incels.is admin can

@Master doesn’t post here much because he is too busy with his main job working at blacked.com

He runs the twitter account which requires posting & constant arguing with normies & femoids hence why he's not on here too much. He keeps the servers running though so he's doing something.

We all know master is digbar

he is pretty active there actually and constantly picking fights with normies and e thots kek
Interesting. I guess he mainly vents there and picks fights with normies and foids instead of coping here with us

Not all incels are cookie cutter which is to say not all incels are the same.

Some of us internalize our pain or hide it behind the sad clown routine.

In @Master’s case I think he is similar in mindset to the north pond hermit Christopher Thomas Knight and how Knight described his family: “We weren’t the type to be emotionally bleeding all over eachother.”

Which means not everyone is going to be expressive about their emotions putting them on display for the whole wide world to see.
Aka hes not a incel... great

We can never really know for sure. Anybody could be behind any account on here, who is to say you or me aren't fakecel larpers either. The only way to 100% confirm that would be to meet irl but that is never going to happen
For obvious reasons:fbi:

How do we know that @Master hasnt been selling data for all these years, made a lot of money and ascended? When I think about it I feel like a cuck.
Probably. But I like speaking to yall so I don’t care