Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is @Master getting investigated by glowies?

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Postdoc in Riceceldom
★★★
Is it true?

I saw a comment on Jewtube that saying Master is now being investigated by the police, but have never heard of it personally even though i'm on here like at least 3 hours a day.

Is it true?

I saw a comment on Jewtube that saying Master is now being investigated by the police, but have never heard of it personally even though i'm on here like at least 3 hours a day.
where did you see this?

So hes spying on himself? Truly a **master** at work

It wouldnt surprise me if real, because of people killing themselves from the suicide forum

Is it true?

Where did you heard this?

Is it true?

Nah.

He would’ve told us in our secret mod Shitscord by now.

Master is the glowie

Whats wrong with Sanctioned suicide ?
there is some controversy around it, the BBC went to Master's house and tried interviewing him about it

but I don't think there have been any charges so far

I dont see this as a bad thing, many foids among them and some lives are simply not worth living
Not that its bad but from glowie perspective it seems like something they would investigate, families were upset when they found out their deceased loved ones used the site.

Not that its bad but from glowie perspective it seems like something they would investigate, families were upset when they found out their deceased loved ones used the site.
I see but the families should rather ask themselves what they could have done to prevent it instead of blindly blaming Master/SS

Why would he investigate himself?

I see but the families should rather ask themselves what they could have done to prevent it instead of blindly blaming Master/SS
I remember one of the mothers of an 18 year old kid crying saying he was a sweet boy

Its probably how my mother would talk about me

The kid was very skinny and a framelet so it was probably why he killed himself

I remember one of the mothers of an 18 year old kid crying saying he was a sweet boy

Its probably how my mother would talk about me

The kid was very skinny and a framelet so it was probably why he killed himself
Never fall for a foids tears. Ugly kids, especialls boys tend to get treated bad by their parents

No but he got doxxed by some faggy journos