Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is massive inceldom the natural state of mankind

• Thread starter Unlucky coalition
  • Start date
Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
Soo i was reading about this and i think that despite the modern world we live we are at least in breeding behavior going back to our roots, in hunter gatherer societies ussually a small group of males ussually the stronger ones that can get more resources are the ones that have a bunch of females meanwhile the rest get desfranchise and band together to kill and get females (thats why their homicides rates are soo high) but with the arrival of agriculture the democratization of pussy was the only way that the elites could get shit done, but now thats no longer necesary soo females can get into their natural and real nature thats just me joing dots but i think that is what it is

In most species it is like this, top 20%/30% of males reproduce while others just die out

The only difference is now they choose looks over strength.

No, they have very low monopolization of women. Because a man can provide only one woman as a rule. E. g., only 4% of Hadza HGs have the second wife, and 0% have the third, fourth etc. one.

Soo i was reading about this and i think that despite the modern world we live we are at least in breeding behavior going back to our roots, in hunter gatherer societies ussually a small group of males ussually the stronger ones that can get more resources are the ones that have a bunch of females meanwhile the rest get desfranchise and band together to kill and get females (thats why their homicides rates are soo high) but with the arrival of agriculture the democratization of pussy was the only way that the elites could get shit done, but now thats no longer necesary soo females can get into their natural and real nature thats just me joing dots but i think that is what it is
Yes the difference is that incels used to fight back something that doesn't happen due ti the State.

I'd say yes unfortunately, humans are a tournament species.

Like you said if you look at our history, monogamy basically was a tiny percentage within it, it came and went quickly.

Yeah kinda