Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is masashi kishimoto a bluepilled cuck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Or just a closet fagget? He literally created a story about genetically blessed chads and just focused on naruto and sasuke gay friendship,Do you think he is a bluepilled cuck or just a fagget in denial in real life?

Also of course naruto is a fucking cuck,he "saved" sasuke so his oneitis sakura could fuck him then she became a single mother,But lets focus on kishimoto himself,Is he a bluepilled cuck or just a greedy chink?

Last edited:
women are useless in naruto tho just like in real life, and as for genetically blessed chads just be real every shonen has gentically gifted protag chad

even if naruto isn't best shonen it's still decent series 7/10 in my opinion

women are useless in naruto tho just like in real life, and as for genetically blessed chads just be real every shonen has gentically gifted protag chad

even if naruto isn't best shonen it's still decent series 7/10 in my opinion

cuckruto died for me after pain arc

cuckruto died for me after pain arc
8,5 before time skip after time skip it's 5/10
actually i think 6,5 is better way rate series

sasuke retrieval was best arc

8,5 before time skip after time skip it's 5/10
actually i think 6,5 is better way rate series

sasuke retrieval was best arc

im fucking sick of sasuke,series name should be sasuke not naruto.

most japanese males are fags

Naruto is JBW normie
Sasuke is Chang
Rock Lee is Ricecel

most japanese males are fags
sadly most of em are heavily bluepilled and cucked even when they know reality. they ignore it

Yeah the war is shit,Is just some random ninjas who nobody cares about fighting boring zetsus
do you watch other shonen series ? hxh is what i recomend for you, tho my favorite shounen is bleach which i think is underrated

Or just a closet fagget? He literally created a story about genetically blessed chads and just focused on naruto and sasuke gay friendship,Do you think he is a bluepilled cuck or just a fagget in denial in real life?
Kishimoto is based and a man of culture, even though Shippuden was trash compared to the original. I like bromance in my anime tbh, Naruto vs. Sasuke fights are always hype af. How can you hate on that?

do you watch other shonen series ? hxh is what i recomend for you, tho my favorite shounen is bleach which i think is underrated

I preffer seinen like deadman wonderland
Kishimoto is based and a man of culture, even though Shippuden was trash compared to the original. I like bromance in my anime tbh, Naruto vs. Sasuke fights are always hype af. How can you hate on that?

is always the same bullshit,two faggots clashing their jutsus and screaming like little bitches

I preffer seinen like deadman wonderland
i heavily recommend monster and 20 century boys, both from same author naoki urasawa, masterpiece of story teeling and manga in general
is always the same bullshit,two faggots clashing their jutsus and screaming like little bitches
that's a lot shonen protags, main character of black clover makes a naruto stoic compared to him

i heavily recommend monster and 20 century boys, both from same author naoki urasawa, masterpiece of story teeling and manga in general

that's a lot shonen protags, main character of black clover makes a naruto stoic compared to him

Oh not monster,I hate white chads.

naruto would be an incel irl don't worry

They milked it until it was dead. Shippuden should've been 50-100 well paced episodes instead of 500 boring, dragged out, poorly paced ones

sasuka was pretty based tbh .

took his brothers eyes to get more power , and betrayed his own kind .

but yea some of this anime was just cuckery ,

jujutsu kaisen if you want to see chads all over the place

anime is good but suifuel as fuck , they make it so obvious that only a " certrain type of males , are wanted

sasuka was pretty based tbh .

took his brothers eyes to get more power , and betrayed his own kind .

but yea some of this anime was just cuckery ,

jujutsu kaisen if you want to see chads all over the place

anime is good but suifuel as fuck , they make it so obvious that only a " certrain type of males , are wanted

I just want more animes like inuyashiki and accel world :(

Also of course naruto is a fucking cuck,he "saved" sasuke so his oneitis sakura could fuck him then she became a single mother,But lets focus on kishimoto himself,Is he a bluepilled cuck or just a greedy chink?
50/50
I love that Redditors argue that Naruto has bad written female characters just because they are useless when this actually happen in real life.
If you take a look Sasuke's arc cover many things about the black pill like looks, hybristophilia and other stuff.