Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Mariah Carey considered black in USA?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I think quadroons are their own race but others say she is black. Like how can a quadroon be black, i dunno? Quadroons do not have the same temperament as blacks and also different temperament to whites. But Americans say she is black

Pic1 of young Maria . Pic2 roastie Mariah

Yeah and I consider her black too.

Yeah and I consider her black too.
Have you see her mum? Proper 100% cracker and her dad is mixed white and black mullato.

you still consider Mariah black?? Why exactly?

Have you see her mum? Proper 100% cracker and her dad is mixed white and black mullato.

She's mysterymeat. Needs 2 more generations of bleaching and then we can talk.

I think quadroons are their own race but others say she is black. Like how can a quadroon be black, i dunno? Quadroons do not have the same temperament as blacks and also different temperament to whites. But Americans say she is black

View attachment 1192037View attachment 1192038
She's a mutt, half negro/half cumskin. I never consider mixed people as white and consider them Black

It's like throwing diarhea in a cup of water, sure it's still 50 or even 75% water, but are you gonna drink it?

She's mysterymeat. Needs 2 more generations of bleaching and then we can talk.
So you talking from a white mans view point I see. So according to whites a mixed person is either white or black I see, aha.

But who said quadroons or octroons even want to be white or black? From what I read Creoles in USA are happy witgh their race and culture. I dunno I guess it interesting learning the American culture and it seems its very "either black or white"

View attachment 1192037View attachment 1192038
Yup, she is Black to me & most other people.

I would never see her as White, and she clearly isn't; but don't let @Rabbi Schneerson catch you saying that.

One drop rule. The whiter a nation is, the harder it is to pass as white. She’d be white in South America, but not anywhere Western. At least not yet.

We call that nigger bitch pariah...

I would never see her as White, and she clearly isn't; but don't let @Rabbi Schneerson catch you saying that.
Comedy I view her as black bro stop tagging me my nigga

What happens to quadroons who refuse to pigeon hole themselves into either or black? Somebody like Andrew Tate who doesnt give a fcuk to white or black and njoys to be their own race?

so if a lite skinned Sandnigger or spanish/italian lookingquadroon calls you a nigger you wont get mad?
Depends, are they mixed with black? If so, then no. Mixed people say the nword all the time here

One drop rule. The whiter a nation is, the harder it is to pass as white. She’d be white in South America, but not anywhere Western. At least not yet.
So in America everybody is pigeon holed into either white or blck ONLY? In Brazil for example a quadroon is not white or black. In South Africa a quadroon is called mixed race not white or black. In UK they say mixed race but not white or black thats why I am asking. It seems USA forces people to be black which is ridiculous. At least to my none Burgercel mind. Like how can the 2 races be the same?

so if a lite skinned Sandnigger or spanish/italian lookingquadroon calls you a nigger you wont get mad?
Jfl, most Italians/Spaniards don't look like Quadroons at all, some of them at most might look like Turks or Levantines at the most.
What happens to quadroons who refuse to pigeon hole themselves into either or black? Somebody like Andrew Tate who doesnt give a fcuk to white or black and njoys to be their own race?

View attachment 1192055View attachment 1192055
No clue tbh, guess they can get the "benefits" of both race, provided they're either good-looking and/or statusmaxxed like Tate-bonus points if they live in a Liberal shithole like NY or California.
Comedy I view her as black bro stop tagging me my nigga
You tag me quite a bit, and also you told me people like her are "white" jfl

she can say nigga without getting cancelled?