Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is lookism truecels and braincels just a cucked pussified bluepilled version of this site?

Truecels? Nope, it’s way more based but unfortunately inactive.

* Trucels : No, it's a bit more underground hardcore version, but not as active.
* Lookism : Has nothing to do with .me, it's a forum for normies (self impromvent) , some random incels here and there but only a few.
* Braicels : Is on reddit, anything there is the enemy for me at least. So don't go there to post.

* Trucels : No, it's a bit more underground hardcore version, but not as active.
* Lookism : Has nothing to do with .me, it's a forum for normies and chadlites, some random incels here and there but only a few.
* Braicels : Is on reddit, anything there is the enemy for me at least.

I see a lot of people on this forum talking about how soft truecels is compared to here

I see a lot of people on this forum talking about how soft truecels is compared to here
Yes it shares some members as far as i can tell, you can go there. It's legit for incels i think i don't know about soft though.

Yes it shares some members as far as i can tell, you can go there. It's legit for incels i think i don't know about soft though.
Like are they more violent then the ones here because i love violence ?

braincels is definitely bluepilled lmao. 1/2 the time I'd post they would accuse me of being too extreme even when I tried to not be edgy. They also have a foid mod. Its honestly pathetic. Since leaving I can't even go back the content is so low IQ. They also allow trolls and foids to post which really ruins any chance of quality.

Like are they more violent then the ones here because i love violence ?
Dude just register there and watch, i don't know what to tell you. I am a member here not in trucels or lookism or anywhere else.

If you want transparent truth. This site is the right place.

braincels is definitely bluepilled, lookism is red pilled, and truecels is a carbon copy of incels.is but more edgy

lookism - lighter tone since its more focused on looksmaxxing rather than the macabre, nihilistic nature of inceldom in general.

truecels - more darker and hardcore than incels.is since its catered mainly towards truecels with no prospects of ascension what so ever, hence the name.

braincels - light tone since it has to be kept under tight moderation on cuckit so mainly memes and lighter posts thrive on this sub whilst darker posts and discussions tend to go towards incels.is or truecels.org instead.