Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is living a redneck/ boomer lifestyle the worst waste of white privilege?

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Depends

Votes: 22 35.5%

• Total voters
>fun and the ups of the new lifestyle
What in the fuck is this supposed to mean. I grew up in the city, around all of these liberal sluts you believe exist. Here is what I've learned. They are only sluts for chad and tyrone, and they will not even consider you if you look sub 6. The lower class in the city was often times worse then the lower class in the country. Live around a ghetto and work the night shift. You will see some shit happen. Also niggers absolutely exist in 2019. They are worshiped as gods by pop culture. What was even the point of this thread jfl.
Depends on your lifestyle. For me I believe that me having access to intelligent and creative people shoudl have been a human right. as implicitly stated from education being a right in america.
Sure there's trash in the city. But that's why I'm opposed to volatile masculinity and people just being pieces of shit. But there's a culture perpetuating traits. Being a piece of shit is looked down on anywhere. But being a hick or a thugnig is propagated/ perpetuated.
because the white race is dying out, blue collar jobs are being done by illegals or automated, etc.

not sure what you mean by masculinity. average USA woman weighs 170 lbs now, they all want 6'5+ guys with big frames so the woman feels feminine
Hicks fall in love for masculinity. They want height, muscles, chauvinistic demeanor, putting the propensity to do deeds before being articulated/ intelligent/ sympathetic.
Look how insecure my dad is for being 5'7 and you'll see how prominent masculinity is for his judgment system. He compensates with everything else and tries to imply good impressions in every other way.
Why are you not sure about what I meant by masculinity?
It's true, women crave masculinity but I am talking in regards to policy. Plus you're cherrypicking. A lot of illegals and chinks are giving birth to shorter ugly people that will take generations of american based diet to catch up on the height ratio of blacks and whites.

Last edited:
Do you happen to frequent reddit yourself? Show me where the average white person has college quotas for them or affirmative action for jobs.
their primal value/ socioecnomic value cannot be expressed anywhere in charts because of socioregulations right now. everything going for whites has to be under the table with the humanitarian climate going on. but that's huge because humanity wants to be quasi hypergamic. but they won't let people know about it.

Urbanization at least gives you access and culturedness to the point of oyu being a stable enough human being to plug in to other people.
You sound like a gay cuck tbh.

Outmigration going to those places iwth money jsut shows the capabilities/ possibilities of what happens when liberalism allows for creative character. Even if it has a ton of downsides alt right shit can pin that's technically true, but it discounts the things that are also possible with it. Most shit away from volatile basic level masculinism was made from the humanitarian headway from liberalism.

I'm really sarcastically trying to say that there's a presence for both of them. They both exist. Though you said barely. Why don't hicks exist in 2019?

Ah. I understand why this thread was made now. This thread was likely made by a white, cosmopolitan leftist that is desperately trying to defend his ideals against the growing amount of proof that his ideology has fucked up the west and by extension the majority of humanity. He is trying to hide under the guise of being progressive and intellectual. No faggot. Liberalism from the past 200 years has caused all the problems we have today. You completely and totally own the blame for what is happening.

Thugmaxxing and hickmaxxing(?) is being propagated by foids. In fact, most negative behavior is. Foids choose male traits in society. By giving them choice, you allowed them to turn society into what it is today. Materialistic, hedonistic, and devoid of anything higher. Liberalism is evolutionary self destructive, which is why most liberal men are essentially cucks in their relationships.
their primal value/ socioecnomic value cannot be expressed anywhere in charts because of socioregulations right now. everything going for whites has to be under the table with the humanitarian climate going on. but that's huge because humanity wants to be quasi hypergamic. but they won't let people know about it.

Let me translate this: I have no fucking way to objectively prove my theory of white privilege. But my quasi-religious ideology states that it exists so I must believe it.

Last edited:
You sound like a gay cuck tbh.
yeah because I am trying to be communal suuuure.
Welp, you're feeding into the same system of oppression chad has dominated over you my heckling incel.
Ah. I understand why this thread was made now. This thread was likely made by a white, cosmopolitan leftist that is desperately trying to defend his ideals against the growing amount of proof that his ideology has fucked up the west and by extension the majority of humanity. He is trying to hide under the guise of being progressive and intellectual. No faggot. Liberalism from the past 200 years has caused all the problems we have today. You completely and totally own the blame for what is happening.

Thugmaxxing and hickmaxxing(?) is being propagated by foids. In fact, most negative behavior is. Foids choose male traits in society. By giving them choice, you allowed them to turn society into what it is today. Materialistic, hedonistic, and devoid of anything higher. Liberalism is evolutionary self destructive, which is why most liberal men are essentially cucks in their relationships.

Let me translate this: I have no fucking way to objectively prove my theory of white privilege. But my quasi-religious ideology states that it exists so I must believe it.
I'm opposed to liberalism. It's hard to imagine something that's never been before.
I'm opposed to noncreative people. I consider the nazis creative. my name is fucking eugenicist.
clearly a difference between cultured masculinists like ancient romans and nazis than lowclassers.
No, whites are not privileged in of themselves. But wasp/ chad/ tall whites/ 6+ whites are privileged.
If you don't believe that then people should just be indian and that'll all work out well I'm sure.

Hicks fall in love for masculinity.

hicks fall in love with the outdoors and building or growing shit

i've never met one who cared about muscles, the gym, appearances, or any of that bullshit

No, I live in a "redneck" hellhole and atleast its common place for the ugly whites to have a wife and kids. I work in a city and the amount of superficialness is outstanding compared to the rural areas. If I was reborn as a white person I would take rednecks over cityfags anyday.

i've never met one who cared about muscles, the gym, appearances, or any of that bullshit
they exist. a lot of hicks are vain. why do you think so many of them go into politics or own their own businesses and shit. I'm not talking about inrbed hicks. more of the baby boomer/ angrily insecure and ambitious sort.
most of them are white flighters and have just gone into different parts of the country. they have chameleoned with urban people. overall though they're still out there.
a lot of military families end up being kind of similar.
a lot of their companies though are purely rural based just in urban areas.

yeah because I am trying to be communal suuuure.
Welp, you're feeding into the same system of oppression chad has dominated over you my heckling incel.

I'm opposed to liberalism. It's hard to imagine something that's never been before.
I'm opposed to noncreative people. I consider the nazis creative. my name is fucking eugenicist.
clearly a difference between cultured masculinists like ancient romans and nazis than lowclassers.
No, whites are not privileged in of themselves. But wasp/ chad/ tall whites/ 6+ whites are privileged.
If you don't believe that then people should just be indian and that'll all work out well I'm sure.

Romans and Nazis still used their lower class stormtroopers to get shit done. Most people are not going to be at the level you want them to be. Accept it for what it is. The average person is cattle. And whites aren't privileged, as you say. Good looking people, on the other hand, are. So its not white privilege or racism, but halo effect and lookism. Chad will dominate in any system that allows women to have a choice in who they reproduce with. The only way to fix this is to control women or replace them.

Romans and Nazis still used their lower class stormtroopers to get shit done. Most people are not going to be at the level you want them to be. Accept it for what it is. The average person is cattle. And whites aren't privileged, as you say. Good looking people, on the other hand, are. So its not white privilege or racism, but halo effect and lookism. Chad will dominate in any system that allows women to have a choice in who they reproduce with. The only way to fix this is to control women or replace them.
JBW still applies in asia in certain conditions. The permutational parameters of whites though have more value in south east asia.
But yes the more educated/substance in the location the more you'll be outsourced. Whites just go to a place that isn't outsourced.
Their ideologies weren't perpetuated by ignorant fucks though unlike hicks and nigs.

they exist. a lot of hicks are vain. why do you think so many of them go into politics or own their own businesses and shit. I'm not talking about inrbed hicks. more of the baby boomer/ angrily insecure and ambitious sort.
most of them are white flighters and have just gone into different parts of the country. they have chameleoned with urban people. overall though they're still out there.
a lot of military families end up being kind of similar.
a lot of their companies though are purely rural based just in urban areas.

I still don't understand what you are trying to imply. Do you think most of us live in rural areas? Almost all of us live in cities. Some of us have seen both. If you think hicks are vain, then you need to meet the average suburban dweller or urbanite. And I can tell you many nonwhites own their own businesses and go into politics. Again, what is the point being made here?
>a lot of their companies though are purely rural based just in urban areas
What?

No, I live in a "redneck" hellhole and atleast its common place for the ugly whites to have a wife and kids. I work in a city and the amount of superficialness is outstanding compared to the rural areas. If I was reborn as a white person I would take rednecks over cityfags anyday.
my hate is based on how those lowclassers make a culture out of it. Living like an upperclass snoot is fun. And should be the rightful course for people to be. Most hicks are just sour grape citing the issues with being rich.
I still don't understand what you are trying to imply. Do you think most of us live in rural areas? Almost all of us live in cities. Some of us have seen both. If you think hicks are vain, then you need to meet the average suburban dweller or urbanite. And I can tell you many nonwhites own their own businesses and go into politics. Again, what is the point being made here?
>a lot of their companies though are purely rural based just in urban areas
What?
Hicks are not smart people and do physical rural shit you can learn in 5 mins on tedtalk and have that be the basis for what they are. Education and sophistication is undervalued. Repitition jobs.
Rednecks are into construction, plumbing, etc. machines should be taking care of this damn shit in 2020 already, or mexican slaves.
Good white blood should not be wasted on failing to be a chad/ or failing to make proper resources out of your privilege.
I hate seeing a 6'5 nord just layaway in the middle of a yardfield and do nothing when he could dominate in the city.
That was kind of my issue. I couldn't talk to my boomer dad about anything concerning blackpill even when it was an esoteric aspect very relevant to a lot of stuff.
Nigs are animals but whites have no excuse to be intellectually dyslexic.
Stereotypes have truth. The few hicks who have the ambition to crawl into he city still carry every bad intellectual habit that there isn't a socioeconomical adulting need to fix.
Like being intolerant/ nonthinking/ impatient/ irritable/ etc.
They suck up their hickness behind closed doors. But I want people to exterminate all forms of shit attitude, and nonwhites/ all perpetrations of inceldom as well to create a perfect world eventually.
Eugenics will cure incels.
Hicks aren't aware of blackpill power if they're too dismissive and irritable to even hear about content.
How the fuck is a person supposed to make it ahead anyway if someone has an incel tier frame but they act totally masculine lmao.
People have higher base value. So even if someone works at their best they'd have to pick their fights carefully to win. No return investment.
Hicks need to know about socioecnomical value to make the most of their white privilege if they're above a 5. JBW.

there's a ton of hicks who work out insanely because they're into construction/ and cars/ etc.

Last edited:
my hate is based on how those lowclassers make a culture out of it. Living like an upperclass snoot is fun. And should be the rightful course for people to be. Most hicks are just sour grape citing the issues with being rich.

Hicks are not smart people and do physical rural shit you can learn in 5 mins on tedtalk and have that be the basis for what they are. Education and sophistication is undervalued. Repitition jobs.
Rednecks are into construction, plumbing, etc. machines should be taking care of this damn shit in 2020 already, or mexican slaves.
Good white blood should not be wasted on failing to be a chad/ or failing to make proper resources out of your privilege.
I hate seeing a 6'5 nord just layaway in the middle of a yardfield and do nothing when he could dominate in the city.
That was kind of my issue. I couldn't talk to my boomer dad about anything concerning blackpill even when it was an esoteric aspect very relevant to a lot of stuff.
Nigs are animals but whites have no excuse to be intellectually dyslexic.
Stereotypes have truth. The few hicks who have the ambition to crawl into he city still carry every bad intellectual habit that there isn't a socioeconomical adulting need to fix.
Like being intolerant/ nonthinking/ impatient/ irritable/ etc.
They suck up their hickness behind closed doors. But I want people to exterminate all forms of shit attitude, and nonwhites/ all perpetrations of inceldom as well to create a perfect world eventually.
Eugenics will cure incels.

>its fun being an upperclass snoot
I agree that its fun living off of the lower classes. I sense some classism in your post.
>are not smart people because they do shit that you can learn in a youtube video
So when do you plan on wiring, piping and building your house? And if they are so stupid, how are they making more money in these "easy" fields that the average urban college grad in 2019?
>education and intellectualism is undervalued
Because its dysgenic. How has being an intellectual or educated helped you have children? In fact, they have been causing birthrates to drop since women are in college now and postponing having children.

As far as your boomer father goes, your experience isn't unique. The reason why he doesn't understand is because he isn't in your shoes in the current dating and economic market. Its an generational thing. Most boomers don't understand how bad things are. Including many lefty and urban boomers.

>its fun being an upperclass snoot
I agree that its fun living off of the lower classes. I sense some classism in your post.
>are not smart people because they do shit that you can learn in a youtube video
So when do you plan on wiring, piping and building your house? And if they are so stupid, how are they making more money in these "easy" fields that the average urban college grad in 2019?
>education and intellectualism is undervalued
Because its dysgenic. How has being an intellectual or educated helped you have children? In fact, they have been causing birthrates to drop since women are in college now and postponing having children.

As far as your boomer father goes, your experience isn't unique. The reason why he doesn't understand is because he isn't in your shoes in the current dating and economic market. Its an generational thing. Most boomers don't understand how bad things are. Including many lefty and urban boomers.
I don't mind people working in the fields, unless they are hicks who fetishize masculinity rather than looking at it from a business perspective.
I can learn all of that shit. And I have connections to make money from it.
Reason they make more money doing it is because the system is easier to get rolling than the thought-knot uptop. That are niche and controlled by their own
Cherrypicking if you think that bluecollars are making more than whitecollars if you grid charted all of those who umbrella that as a whole.
Women who have babies in highly developed states produce great babies usually. It's a more surefire surf than allowing filth brood to breed more filth.
All those rural jobs are easy to pick up but no one wants to do them. It's undignifying.
They make more money especially if you take it as a trade from family monopolies but still, it's more usual to have someone high paid because it's a usual-circumstance profit job. Whitecollar jobs are more complex/ niche dependent/ technology is ever changing/ etc.

Depends. It might be better than urban life if you are sub 6 and don't want to be rejected by everyone.

Depends. It might be better than urban life if you are sub 6 and don't want to be rejected by everyone.
true. but hickland is only better if you wanna be alone.
most of the 6'5 chads there will mock you down.

most of the 6'5 chads there will mock you down.
Well, this will happen anywhere. But an ugly redneck has more chance of getting a wife and a normal life than an ugly urban guy.

Well, this will happen anywhere. But an ugly redneck has more chance of getting a wife and a normal life than an ugly urban guy.
yeah just because other lowclassers are there? sure.
Women who act like they're being nice/ traditional when they're ugly are just sourgrape-screening the truth.
If you give them enough on their prioritization pyramid they'll trade up.

If you give them enough on their prioritization pyramid they'll trade up.
Sure, this is female nature. There is no place for ugly men.

because the white race is dying out, blue collar jobs are being done by illegals or automated, etc.

not sure what you mean by masculinity. average USA woman weighs 170 lbs now, they all want 6'5+ guys with big frames so the woman feels feminine

Yeah, totally. It is awful. Been to Europe a few times. The women look like humans for one, not land adapted porpoises, possums, hippos, etc. They also look really nice. As an American, American women are garbage. I used to think White women expired at 24, but have seen White girls in Europe that were 38 that looked 19, and 51 that looked 26. I guess that is what happens when you don't drive everywhere, and eat nothing but HFC, and processed foods, and actually care for your appearance. If I could I would take a Euro chick any day over a morbese BubbAmurrican nightmare wuth a tramp stamp, and dolphin on her ankle.

Sure, this is female nature. There is no place for ugly men.
Women think people who are virtuous are coping. They're primally wired to be cynics who see things in regards to social qualification. The overformality of schools to teach this shit like it's just cynicism, not the endpoint of sociologic are fucking this world up.
The only positive thing a girl sees is if a guy acts predatory/ dominant, and even then, only if the guy is doing it where the girls benefits from it in some egotistical way.

But if you're being virtuous it'll be characterized/ halohorned by how attractive you are/ or ugly you are.
If you are a nice person but ugly it's because you are sourgraped about being an evil dominant alpha, and are trying to get it through virtue signalling.
If you are a mean person but ugly then you are just trying to compensate and avenge your fallen pride by being a napoleon/ ugly complex.

If you are good looking, but a good person, then it's because they're sourgraped about typical alpha behavior, and have to be nice because they're soo soft and gentle.
If you are good looking, but a bad person, then a female enjoys it because it's real.

Women are tacitly blackpilled. Women/ people in general develop their identity around harsh reality/ harsh human intentions and call it anxiety. Mainly because people hold onto their pain and distort things to where they're a fallen helpless victim. It justifies taking huge hitbacks at society and relabeling it "precautionary".
People do so many things that are distorted/ disproportioned and if no one can see the falseness/ contrivance in it then there's no point in not living a beneficial lie.

op is a uppity rich kid faggot. id rather be a hick than a hipster rich kid douchebag. they're so intolerant :soy:

op is a uppity rich kid faggot. id rather be a hick than a hipster rich kid douchebag. they're so intolerant :soy:
I just try and offer the heed of reason among dumbasses than let civilization sink further.
The power scheme of hicks is over. now illegals are taking it because of the humanitarian rainbow road that has let scum come from the depths.
I'm a successful person irl. Not a soy. Hipster traits sure. I even said "if people like mst3k then it's not cool anymore" lmao. but still, being insulted for me being creative/ thoughtful is inexcusable. Masculinity can pervade but it must be redefined. If masculinity were intelligent, and it weren't filled with trendy little fags, or ignorant mascuboomers, then they would have been able to see political correctness for the bullshit virtue signalling civilization poisoning it is.

It really boils down to socioeconomic status.

Don't be poor. Life will be better if you're not poor. Being rich, unless you're absurdly rich, doesn't compensate for being 2/10 though.

City incels also have easier access to some copes than rural incels do.

It really boils down to socioeconomic status.

Don't be poor. Life will be better if you're not poor. Being rich, unless you're absurdly rich, doesn't compensate for being 2/10 though.

City incels also have easier access to some copes than rural incels do.
it would suck being a rural incel especially if they all perform farm work. There's bound to be a ton of big bubbas. And you can't be below a 3/10 if you're 6'+ without deformities.
most people would rather be incel face in hickland than incel frame.

it would suck being a rural incel especially if they all perform farm work. There's bound to be a ton of big bubbas. And you can't be below a 3/10 if you're 6'+ without deformities.
most people would rather be incel face in hickland than incel frame.

Escorts, fine dining, and orchestras are all concentrated in or around large cities. My favorite copes.

I guess if a particular incel into fishing and hunting it would be different case.

I guess I'm lucky that I probably won't ever have to work a single physically intensive job in my life.

Are you saying you actually believe in white privilege.

It is true but only in the dating game tbh number's wise white's outslay all race's then come the black's then the rice cel's and then us curries who are at the absolute bottom of the barrel if your a curry you deserve respect

Hypermasculinity in 2019 shows you had a loser life experience tbh.

I live the same exact life as you (live in a rural area, work in a city ~45 minutes away) and have the same exact impressions as you. I feel my anxiety levels spike every morning when I enter the metro area and traffic starts to increase. Driving into the city is a nightmare and the commute home is even worse. Walking around the city before work and on lunch breaks is taking your life into your own hands as reckless drivers will run stop signs, run red lights, and turn in front of pedestrians crossing at legal crosswalks. They don't care if they fucking hit you. The women are stuck-up, the streets are filthy, and everything's expensive as fuck. The day I no longer have to work in a city in order to survive will be the greatest day of my life. I don't even like visiting cities on vacation any longer. All of my recent trips have been to the deserts, forests, and mountains.

Hicks are degenerate but, broadly, rural people per se are pretty cool with their boomerisms and latent right-wing tendencies. This is in stark contrast to the decadent, muddied, middle class suburb dwellers and the even more grotesque creatures who populate the city. The macho culture is apart of any society that has a replacement level fertility rate.

Even liberals get in with social circles that allow them access to pussy.
Being around rednecks and hicks just gets you around intolerant people who women get away from.
Outmigration is huge because most of those people wanna gtfo. The internet/ social media/ etc. all provide people with an escape to useless masculinity. People can live in fantasy and enjoyment.

Urbanization at least gives you access and culturedness to the point of oyu being a stable enough human being to plug in to other people.
Hicks are all trash, and when the brain drain begins when youth leave shitholes then I hope the people left all get on drugs, rot and suffer.

you are trash

This is the official race hierarchy:

1. Niggers
2 Whites
3 Rice
4 Curries
5 Abos

Niggers are the most privileged beings, almost like Stacies
Image result for when the coping is too strong

Last edited:
This is the official race hierarchy:

1. Niggers
2 Whites
3 Rice
4 Curries
5 Abos

Niggers are the most privileged beings, almost like Stacies
Where do sand niggers fit?

Even liberals get in with social circles that allow them access to pussy.
Being around rednecks and hicks just gets you around intolerant people who women get away from.
Outmigration is huge because most of those people wanna gtfo. The internet/ social media/ etc. all provide people with an escape to useless masculinity. People can live in fantasy and enjoyment.

Hicks are all trash, and when the brain drain begins when youth leave shitholes then I hope the people left all get on drugs, rot and suffer.
I've been around the world and seen a few things. I intend to retire to my property in east Texas. Doesn't seem hick to me. Seems peaceful.

JFL at believing in "white privilege" :soy:

The Black Billionaires 2018. Of the 2,043 people who made it to the 2018 FORBES list of the World'sBillionaires, 11 of them are black. The Nigerians take the lead. Cement tycoon Aliko Dangote retains his position as the richest black person in the world, with a fortune estimated at $14.1 billion.Mar 7, 2018

What is it with BBC coping on this forum. It's enough to make me not take this seriously.

The Black Billionaires 2018. Of the 2,043 people who made it to the 2018 FORBES list of the World'sBillionaires, 11 of them are black. The Nigerians take the lead. Cement tycoon Aliko Dangote retains his position as the richest black person in the world, with a fortune estimated at $14.1 billion.Mar 7, 2018

What is it with BBC coping on this forum. It's enough to make me not take this seriously.
Billionaires comic 1

Only if you can marry your cute, white cousin or something.

One of the smartest men in the world if not the smartest is a redneck or lives in a redneck community
It is lifefuel living on a farm away from society. If u are rich it is super enjoyable but if ur poor its probably boring. Also depends on the farm and the location

Must not be that smart if he hasn't visited an opthalmologist and occuloplastic surgeon yet... Look at his eyes. Suicide eyes.

Au contraire, though you think to be the arbitrator of these primal values/socioeconomic values and quasi-racial-hierarchical values it can be well demonstrated through a series of polluting hyperskepticism that through their blunt instrumentation of the socioregulations and malfeasance of infiltrating quasi-parasitical values they have atomized and neglected the founding race in the quasi-racial-hierarchical values in favor of the intransigence pan-curry-tribalism and proto-rice-collectivism in the cover-privilege-regulatory-socioeconomic class and quasi-racial-hierarchical scheme and of course long synthesized is the mechanical ferment hypergamic pseudo transvaluator of watermelon quasi coon mixtures and beaner adventurers. Privilege is privilege.
tbh

Au contraire, though you think to be the arbitrator of these primal values/socioeconomic values and quasi-racial-hierarchical values it can be well demonstrated through a series of polluting hyperskepticism that through their blunt instrumentation of the socioregulations and malfeasance of infiltrating quasi-parasitical values they have atomized and neglected the founding race in the quasi-racial-hierarchical values in favor of the intransigence pan-curry-tribalism and proto-rice-collectivism in the cover-privilege-regulatory-socioeconomic class and quasi-racial-hierarchical scheme and of course long synthesized is the mechanical ferment hypergamic pseudo transvaluator of watermelon quasi coon mixtures and beaner adventurers. Privilege is privilege.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

One of the best posts I've seen here tbh.

Redneckmaxxing is the white version of thugmaxxing. Sometimes you can even do both simultaneously, I've seen it.

Lol
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

One of the best posts I've seen here tbh.
Although I do actually very much feel sorry for him because he will use his satire skills as a substitute for genuine understanding.
No one cant say I tried not to provide incels with a solution.
Redneckmaxxing is the white version of thugmaxxing. Sometimes you can even do both simultaneously, I've seen it.
Decent way of looking at it.
Both are retarded lifestyles, but one fits in urban areas, and has a stigma that is Just leftist agendas.
What do you think of a person who looks nerdy, looks like Harry Potter trying to thug Max.

White privilege :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

my fav part of being a privileged white man is saying "its okay to be white" and getting fired from my job
Yes, but that also stats at least shows privilege, because the premise of it being bad to say that is because you are dominating people
With white provilege

It really depends. Some redneck communities are awesome, they build cool stuff and make funny music. Other redneck people just smoke meth all day and are violent.

dominating people :feelskek:

yes we sure are dominating, with our rapidly declining population and apologetic self destruction
You're overproportioning the momentum of PCness atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back