Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is living a redneck/ boomer lifestyle the worst waste of white privilege?

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Depends

Votes: 22 35.5%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Even liberals get in with social circles that allow them access to pussy.
Being around rednecks and hicks just gets you around intolerant people who women get away from.
Outmigration is huge because most of those people wanna gtfo. The internet/ social media/ etc. all provide people with an escape to useless masculinity. People can live in fantasy and enjoyment.

Urbanization at least gives you access and culturedness to the point of oyu being a stable enough human being to plug in to other people.
Hicks are all trash, and when the brain drain begins when youth leave shitholes then I hope the people left all get on drugs, rot and suffer.

Are you saying you actually believe in white privilege.

Yes rednecks are literally coping irl by living in the past.

Urbanization at least gives you access and culturedness to the point of oyu being a stable enough human being to plug in to other people.
Said no one who's ever been to a modern city. People are living horribly depressed, lonely lives, and doing so in cramped conditions splitting the rent on a tiny 1 bedroom.
I can't wait to get the fuck out of this hellscape.

One of the smartest men in the world if not the smartest is a redneck or lives in a redneck community
It is lifefuel living on a farm away from society. If u are rich it is super enjoyable but if ur poor its probably boring. Also depends on the farm and the location

rednecks repulse me, especially the foids

I'm saying white privilege isn't a thing.
Someones privilege or advantage comes at the expense of someone elses disadvantage. For there to be no privilege at all would mean that all races are at a level playing field.
Which they are not

Redneck Chads have their harems, except they go wrasslin in mud pits and fucking in pick up trucks.

whites are more disadvantaged along with Asians thanks to the Jew, nigger loving degenerate west
I'll remind myself of this the next the time I get disgusted looks from virtually every white person in public. But yeah sure, but muh niggers

I'll remind myself of this the next the time I get disgusted looks from virtually every white person in public. But yeah sure, but muh niggers

at least their not mugging you i cant step out my house without getting assaulted by a filthy darkie

Someones privilege or advantage comes at the expense of someone elses disadvantage. For there to be no privilege at all would mean that all races are at a level playing field.
Which they are not
So you're saying it's white people's fault that minorities tend to destroy the areas they populate? The argument for white privileged is "you didn't grow up in the ghetto cause you're white." Well guess what, I live in a first world country, not growing up in the ghetto should be the expectation. Not to mention that mental illness and genetic misfortune don't say "oh he's white I can't fuck him up for life."
You're regurgitating college brainwashing in all honesty, not to be an asshole but yeah.

So you're saying it's white people's fault that minorities tend to destroy the areas they populate? The argument for white privileged is "you didn't grow up in the ghetto cause you're white." Well guess what, I live in a first world country, not growing up in the ghetto should be the expectation. Not to mention that mental illness and genetic misfortune don't say "oh he's white I can't fuck him up for life."
You're regurgitating college brainwashing in all honesty, not to be an asshole but yeah.
way to put words in my mouth, I never said anything close to that, I didn't even touch on that subject, do you frequent reddit?
I'm saying that white people or more accurately men are generally treated better, enjoy a higher (or at least not negative) social status and are in higher demand. Especially to women, since they're fucking eugenists, white foids and white worshipping ethnic foids alike.

way to put words in my mouth, I never said anything close to that, I didn't even touch on that subject, do you frequent reddit?
I'm saying that white people or more accurately men are generally treated better, enjoy a higher (or at least not negative) social status and are in higher demand. Especially to women, since they're fucking eugenists, white foids and white worshipping ethnic foids alike.
the only part of your shitpost here that's anywhere close to correct is "white worshipping ethnic foids" and that is only a half truth, because westernized ethnic foids only go for chad, not 3/10 white incel. being a white incel lets you fuck noodle skanks in sea and nigger cunts in 3rd world Africa etc. but being a nigger incel you can fuck spick cunts in mexico / south America so its the same shit basically. fuck off

I think if you ask every white guy on this site if they've been treated better than anyone else, you'll get a resounding no. In all honesty I think a white non-Chad will get picked on more than any other race, because he's the stereotypical nerd loser.

What do You mean by rednecks
People living on a farm or people living The amish lifestyle alone

Which they are not
No one can win without somebody losing. Although those terms are arbitrary, even when you win at a game of solitaire, you're putting pressure at the cards. Which means the leverage to play a game even with no one but yourself involved means that the game itself's chances to have you lose lost. Or that the gravity of the earth keeping the cards flat lost when you are moving/ flipping them.

It's a privilege to not live in a urban çesspool! Most rednecks are armed so they're usually a very polite group.

Except for the (rare) druggy-drunks it's pretty nice to live rural.

I think if you ask every white guy on this site if they've been treated better than anyone else, you'll get a resounding no. In all honesty I think a white non-Chad will get picked on more than any other race, because he's the stereotypical nerd loser.
jews are the true originator of the nerd stereotype.
and nerd culture is gaining esteem so I highly doubt that.
Sure he might get some heat, but an ethnic loser will get nothing.
What do You mean by rednecks
People living on a farm or people living The amish lifestyle alone
people who live by boomer rural outdoorly culture at the expense of learning, understanding, perception, education, articulation, etc.
Whites are notoriously known for being courteous/ polite/ class. When you deprive that from a white then only the lowest of the ethnic girls won't find someone to trade you up for if you're white.
Girls going willfully line-behind celibate waiting on for quality chad is what they'll do rather than a trashchad.
the only part of your shitpost here that's anywhere close to correct is "white worshipping ethnic foids" and that is only a half truth, because westernized ethnic foids only go for chad, not 3/10 white incel. being a white incel lets you fuck noodle skanks in sea and nigger cunts in 3rd world Africa etc. but being a nigger incel you can fuck spick cunts in mexico / south America so its the same shit basically. fuck off
I basically agree with this the more an asian girl is uneducated though means the less her thought track will revolve around a higher state of life. And the more hopeless/ unlinked she is to connections the more easily attainable she is.
Funny that manlets or hickcels are getting with 3rd world trash. Because then the compatability/ rosy pony romanticism of two starcrossed twin souls becomes irrelevant. The hick wants a watering hole for his libido clearly and is too insecure to feel he can hold onto it without socioeconomic constraints. Clearly having higher traits is not in his criteria.
Yes rednecks are literally coping irl by living in the past.
what past period do you think they're trying to cling to lol.

Last edited:
because westernized ethnic foids only go for chad, not 3/10 white incel.
I didn't state that they would tbh, learn to read tbh.
being a white incel lets you fuck noodle skanks in sea and nigger cunts in 3rd world Africa etc. but being a nigger incel you can fuck spick cunts in mexico / south America so its the same shit basically
What does this have to do with anything? I also doubt the accuracy of your claims too tbhtbh
Maybe you should try integrating and fitting into a mostly white society while being a black piece of trash, you wouldn't have a fun time though. At least white incels can make friends, I'm not just talking about sex here, I'm talking about general day to day life.
I think that a white piece of genetic trash gets treated better and has a more comfortable live (as comfortable as being an incel can be) than an indian piece of genetic trash, especially in places with less ethnic diversity.

This is the official race hierarchy:

1. Niggers
2 Whites
3 Rice
4 Curries
5 Abos

Niggers are the most privileged beings, almost like Stacies

I wish I could live that lifestyle tbh

This is the official race hierarchy:

1. Niggers
2 Whites
3 Rice
4 Curries
5 Abos

Niggers are the most privileged beings, almost like Stacies
they're privileged because of the BBC law, and humanitarian helpinghandedness.
But in terms of pure looks whites take the game. At least 7/10+. Nigs generally look the same in the face, so tall nig, by their scale will basically be the distinction level of 7+ which is equivalent to a 6-7/10 white.
I'd say

Whites
Asians (overall)
Blacks
Curries (not sociodeveloped yet in america to be a general privilege. But their people are a little less fucked up than blacks on an intellectual level)
Abos

why would a whitecel want to live in an urban shithole?

niggers are gods in 2019

Being around rednecks and hicks just gets you around intolerant people who women get away from.
Outmigration is huge because most of those people wanna gtfo. The internet/ social media/ etc. all provide people with an escape to useless masculinity. People can live in fantasy and enjoyment.

Hicks are all trash, and when the brain drain begins when youth leave shitholes then I hope the people left all get on drugs, rot and suffer.

What is your definition of "redneck"? If you consider this to be synonymous with "racist", then sure. Otherwise, I disagree. If a person enjoys outdoorsy stuff, sports, ecclesiastical activities (as long as its not extremism, like the Westboro Baptist Church or whatever), etc., then I see no problem with it. As long as they don't make disparaging remarks about my way of life/colour of my skin/freedom of speech, then I could care less.

I didn't state that they would tbh, learn to read tbh.

What does this have to do with anything? I also doubt the accuracy of your claims too tbhtbh
Maybe you should try integrating and fitting into a mostly white society while being a black piece of trash, you wouldn't have a fun time though. At least white incels can make

I think that a white piece of genetic trash gets treated better and has a more comfortable live (as comfortable as being an incel can be) than an indian piece of genetic trash, especially in places with less ethnic diversity.
If you are white, people will treat you nicer. That is an observable, and well-documented fact. Yes, an ugly white guy will get treated worse than a handsome white guy. But an average white guy will get much better treatment than the average ethnic--just on the principle of being white.

You are extremely low IQ. I can tell that you've been drinking the altrightcel Kool-Aid.
To be honest no I haven't, I don't care about politics at all at this point. I just think it's obvious that white privilege doesn't exist. You said it's an observable fact that white people are treated better but I've never seen that in the 21st century. If you said that in 1950 I couldn't argue with you but now there's an extreme and universal emphasis on not doing exactly that. If you do treat someone differently for their race, there's something wrong with you in modern society's view. I'm not alt right but I do think white privilege is a significantly left leaning view and it surprises me that anyone here would believe in it.

You need to get blackpilled boyo. Women dont turn away from good looking rednecks

Rednecks can incestmaxx

What is your definition of "redneck"? If you consider this to be synonymous with "racist", then sure. Otherwise, I disagree. If a person enjoys outdoorsy stuff, sports, ecclesiastical activities (as long as its not extremism, like the Westboro Baptist Church or whatever), etc., then I see no problem with it. As long as they don't make disparaging remarks about my way of life/colour of my skin/freedom of speech, then I could care less.
you don't understand. you never lived with a redneck who literally bashes on you for everythign you do. even when you're playing piano he says "oooohhh that star wars faggot shit" when I'm playing something not even loosely tied with star wars. Who constantly basehs on anything considered feminine by those ideals. baby boomers are like that, and a bunch of inbreds are like that too. epigenetically the reason they have baldness, shitty teeth, etc. is because they're all backwards.
Big bubba bumpkins.
You need to be exposed. The southern kickback banjo player isn't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the people who literally treat their culture like it should be a dominant force, and commit all kinds of heinousness to the culture. It's a form of volatile masculinity. Which I also hate as much as volatile femininity.

Rednecks, well I am talking about the hateful hicks/ the uncultured ruffians and rawhides.
The ones who are anti intellectual/ anti cultural/ detesting reading/ etc.
Held me back indefinately from my life being with 3-5people who have these traits in my immediate family.

You need to get blackpilled boyo. Women dont turn away from good looking rednecks
It's still not the best way to capitalize on white privilege.

Last edited:
lmao

sure bro
you don't think you can find easy pussy when liberalism circles are mainstream and full of lazy parasites who want everything free? I think you're underestimating how desperate girls will go. Unless you're sub2 of course.

you don't think you can find easy pussy when liberalism circles are mainstream and full of lazy parasites who want everything free? I think you're underestimating how desperate girls will go. Unless you're sub2 of course.

you have a weird, gay obsession with "rednecks" who barely even exist in 2019

When you're a redneck, you're most likely to fulfill every incel's dream of impregnating chicks while in high school.

Star Wars is gay, and normie-tier pop culture. Rednecks are right in bashing you.

What the fuck is supposed to be “intellectual” in a shit like Star Wars? It’s a shit like Harry Potter or GOT, a stupid bullshit pop cultural phenomenon for normies, like team fortress or clash royale. Maybe for you playing overwatch is a great “intellectual” activity, but boomer rednecks are pissed off when they see a stupid faggot normie that harassed them with his dumb cult-like behavior.

Normies are annoying, maybe they are atheists but they almost worship these bullcrap pop-culture phenomena, they get violent if you shit on Star Wars or another crappy hobby they devoted their life into.

Normie fundamentalists who are into normie crap are sure worse than rednecks. I mean, I criticized Star Wars many times in front of normies, they all get mad, they are like Apple fundamentalists, or even at the fanatic Islamist level. Actually, I have to correct myself, islamists are way more civilized than the average normie who follows his dumb pop-culture phenomena.

you have a weird, gay obsession with "rednecks" who barely even exist in 2019
volatile masculinity does. and I feel angry that I didn't get to experience the fun and the ups of the new lifestyle, but was around socially bankrupt lowclassers.
Mostly a lot of hicks got swallowed up in wigger culture, but even that is toned down and tame.
Hick culture is pretty alive though if you look in the right places.
Why do you think nigs don't even exist in 2019.

white privilege
soyboy32.jpg

>even liberals get in with social circles that allow them access to pussy
>believing this
What kind of cope is this?

Outmigration is happening because of money, and guess what? The cities are filled with hypergamous sluts and most men are either like us, chads, or betabuxxers. And most are still poor because cost of living is so high.

>urbanization at least gives you access and culturedness
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also jfl at thinking white privilege exists.
volatile masculinity does. and I feel angry that I didn't get to experience the fun and the ups of the new lifestyle, but was around socially bankrupt lowclassers.
Mostly a lot of hicks got swallowed up in wigger culture, but even that is toned down and tame.
Hick culture is pretty alive though if you look in the right places.
Why do you think nigs don't even exist in 2019.

>fun and the ups of the new lifestyle
What in the fuck is this supposed to mean. I grew up in the city, around all of these liberal sluts you believe exist. Here is what I've learned. They are only sluts for chad and tyrone, and they will not even consider you if you look sub 6. The lower class in the city was often times worse then the lower class in the country. Live around a ghetto and work the night shift. You will see some shit happen. Also niggers absolutely exist in 2019. They are worshiped as gods by pop culture. What was even the point of this thread jfl.

Last edited:
Star Wars is gay, and normie-tier pop culture. Rednecks are right in bashing you.

What the fuck is supposed to be “intellectual” in a shit like Star Wars? It’s a shit like Harry Potter or GOT, a stupid bullshit pop cultural phenomenon for normies, like team fortress or clash royale. Maybe for you playing overwatch is a great “intellectual” activity, but boomer rednecks are pissed off when they see a stupid faggot normie that harassed them with his dumb cult-like behavior.

Normies are annoying, maybe they are atheists but they almost worship these bullcrap pop-culture phenomena, they get violent if you shit on Star Wars or another crappy hobby they devoted their life into.

Normie fundamentalists who are into normie crap are sure worse than rednecks. I mean, I criticized Star Wars many times in front of normies, they all get mad, they are like Apple fundamentalists, or even at the fanatic Islamist level. Actually, I have to correct myself, islamists are way more civilized than the average normie who follows his dumb pop-culture phenomena.
He mistook me for playing star wars when I was playing something totally else on piano. That's just one incident.
Another incident is when he snapped at a customer at his business I saw when they were looking through glasses and he said "gonna take all day?" and the girl (7/10 foid) stormed out and got her chad to burst back at him. Then yelp reviews started coming in badly for a week. There's a lot of more "hicksperiences" in these things.

And pop culture/ literature is intellectual because it is allegorical and allows for spatial intelligence to abstract what is real from unreal. Only basic brained people are nonimaginative enough to not feel the higherworldliness of being into something.
It all comes down to paradigm. Lower class people have a duller dour tone to their lives and so they have to separate from fantasy. I get that. But just because I expressed one small interest in fantasy that doesn't mean I don't like football, hunting (I do that regularly), fishing, working out, etc. That's hicknorance. (hick ignorance)

Pop culture phenomena is allowing imagination to rule the world. As well as gene editing.

Rednecks can cousinmaxx like brettyboy

>even liberals get in with social circles that allow them access to pussy
>believing this
What kind of cope is this?

Outmigration is happening because of money, and guess what? The cities are filled with hypergamous sluts and most men are either like us, chads, or betabuxxers. And most are still poor because cost of living is so high.

>urbanization at least gives you access and culturedness
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
more so than digging ditches and being around cows.
you're projecting overextensivity as the right bar for culturedness. lol. welp, if you wanna perceive it that way. But you're overgeneralizing if you think cities are all just chads/ stacies and beta orbiters. some people just don't give a shit.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

You heard it folks, just be indian. JBI.
Just be anything dosent work in the west. Do you believe in white privledge or not ? Idk where you got indian from.

Outmigration going to those places iwth money jsut shows the capabilities/ possibilities of what happens when liberalism allows for creative character. Even if it has a ton of downsides alt right shit can pin that's technically true, but it discounts the things that are also possible with it. Most shit away from volatile basic level masculinism was made from the humanitarian headway from liberalism.
i'm really confused
I'm really sarcastically trying to say that there's a presence for both of them. They both exist. Though you said barely. Why don't hicks exist in 2019?

Outmigration going to those places iwth money jsut shows the capabilities/ possibilities of what happens when liberalism allows for creative character. Even if it has a ton of downsides alt right shit can pin that's technically true, but it discounts the things that are also possible with it. Most shit away from volatile basic level masculinism was made from the humanitarian headway from liberalism.

I'm really sarcastically trying to say that there's a presence for both of them. They both exist. Though you said barely. Why don't hicks exist in 2019?

because the white race is dying out, blue collar jobs are being done by illegals or automated, etc.

not sure what you mean by masculinity. average USA woman weighs 170 lbs now, they all want 6'5+ guys with big frames so the woman feels feminine

People in latin america hate blacks..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back