Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is lighter skin more feminine on women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Is lighter skin more feminine on women?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
It is for me tbh. Probably why I feel no attraction at all for sheboons.

Aren't curry foids pretty dark themselves? Yes, it's considered more feminine in all races. :feelswhere:

of course, testosterone makes skin darker and estrogen fairer

No, it's not a sexually dimorphic trait.

no cuz i'm pale and biased

No, not necessarily. Darker skin tends to provoke imagery of Black fetish girls.

In both men and foids

Not really. I know some pale foids who are masculine overall. They burp and have male body configurations due to eating too many birth control pills, their personalities are more to the male side and their voices are kinda deep. They are post-wall though so maybe post-wall foids are less feminine overall.

I think I view clear, blemish-free skin as a more feminine thing that light skin. People forget there are lightskin blacks that are literally some of the most disgusting people on plane earth,

It is. Testosterone darkens skin tone.
Not to the degree that you can separate men and women by their skin tone. Sexual dimorphic traits are those that you would identify to distinguish between sexes. In humans this cannot be done reliably as skin tone is more affected by genes that both men and women have. It is a greater identifier of ethnicity than sex. Look at facial averages for various countries as an example. The average skin tone for men and women of the same ethnicity is about the same.
Average faces 01
Averageface

Not really, what mattes is facial bone structure and lighter skin races usually have more feminine bone structures. Then there are also plenty of white foids with chad jaws and if you're attracted to them you might as well suck some cocks while you're at it. Actually no whiter skin just looks more attractive and white foids are attractive nowadays beacause of the xenoestrogen in the food supply that makes jb foids look like Jesus Christ put them on this earth to make me kill myself

Of course, blonde and very pale is as feminine as you can get, besides redheads. Black women tend to be ligher than their men, I hate being quite pale, plus my moley skin is even more unattractive.

Yes, which is why Nordic race has the most attractive women. Not American mutts, not Anglo-Saxons inbreds, but pure mostly Scandinavian genes.

The whiter she is the better she is to breed

It doesn't have to be true but it is generally considered so.

Then there are also plenty of white foids with chad jaws and if you're attracted to them you might as well suck some cocks while you're at it.
Liking foids with good jaws makes you the same thing as a faggot who fucks a mans asshole?

Yes, never found tanned skin all the attractive

Yes, which is why Nordic race has the most attractive women. Not American mutts, not Anglo-Saxons inbreds, but pure mostly Scandinavian genes.
*blocks your path*
Whitewomangerman

No. It's about facial features, not color. Black women are ugly, but not because of dark skin, but because of shitty facial features.
lol no. Both color AND shape matter. Think about fictional characters, like superman. Do you think h'ed look as good if his suit was neon pink and green? lol. and Negro women in fact look better with brown or caramel color skin

faec5d3b8efa2cf963be21700cd9608f.jpg
Marsai-Martins-Long-Braids.jpg
EkYnrNlXYAMnmpT.jpg:large

*blocks your path*
picks an athlete as a white example, counters with some instathots

Also I said Scandinavians are the most attractive:

google search "swedish/danish athlete"

google search "ethiopian/american black female athlete"

Cope harder, Pradeesh. I also picked the less attractive ones to not cherry pick some olympic gigastacies.

Last edited: