Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is life as an incel even worth living after 30?

44 years old. No job. No girlfriend for 10 years (and that lasted 4 weeks and I shared her with 3 other men). No car. No $. Lost all of my belongings about 3 years ago. No ambition. Still live with mommy. Just sit in this chair on the net every day. Otherwise, I am sobbing with my head under the pillow telling myself over and over again "I'm going to kill myself".

However, I do believe that my situation is the direct result of 20 years of opiate addiction.

Life after 30 isn't worth living for the average person. You have to be a celebrity and/ or multi-millionaire.

So you're 30 and an incel. Being a NEET and just running away from the world is not feasible anymore. Any already extremely hazy hopes of ever tasting teen love, which you never did at the right age, are now 100% confirmed gone forever. All your friends (if any) have become either married cucks, soul-crushed wageslaves or similar, but all of them can't bother with anything fun anymore.

Assuming you die in old age, around 50 years of loneliness, wageslavery and decreasing looks and health/physical aptitude are waiting for you.

I know it's mostly young people here but I'd like to have this discussion.
30s are the best time imo
become an expert in your field
dating becomes exponentially easier
more dating options than ever and older girls no longer play games
*even if being incel-ish makes it not easy, it's still way better than before

get real dude, what percent of men have anything to look forward to post 30?

You are very likely the most blackpilled person on this forum, when I read what you write I always have to activate one of my main copes which is just laughing at fucked up or depressed shit. There's not a single ounce of blue or so called "white" ill, is pure blackpill, Peruvian quality, kek.
Never neet guys. I did it for many years and you just feel even more shitty.
The main problem of NEETing is its unsustainability. Most guys aren't well-off enough to KNOW that they won't have problems if they just give up on everything and be a NEET for life. Even with inheritance and being a single kid (my case).

Of course you'll most likely still be somewhat depressed even if you really can afford that lifestyle for life, but as an incel, there's not much you can do anyway. What is there for me, for example, outside of cope? I can't do anything I REALLY wanted to do. I wanted to be a rockstar, but I'm already 30, balding, uglier than ever (was already way below the looks threshold for a rockstar when younger). I'm also from Brazil (where being a rockstar isn't nearly as feasible as in the US or UK for example) and here in Germany I am in practice an immigrant of extremely low status. I played in bands for 13 years and even though I was decent musically speaking I never got anything relevant from it ever other than tons of people inviting me to play in more and more unsuccessful bands, unpaid of course.

I wanted to fuck and have relationships with JBs, my primary attraction, and it's 100% over. Even casting some 18yo whores (which is already unlikely to happen) would not be the same thing.

There is only cope, and by being a permaneet, your life will basically be 100% cope and surrogate activities. That won't make you happy like fucking prime teens who love you would but it's way, WAY, WAY better than wageslaving for life as an incel.
Only thing is holding me back to kill myself are my parents, when they die I will kill myself.
For me it's a combo of parents + fear of things going wrong and I ending up paralyzed or something + no will to hurt myself + copes + fear of what comes after, which I won't pretend to know the truth about.
I haven't reached that age but there's a few facts that I've thought we'll have to deal with when the time comes:

- Everybody that's your age is either married / with kids.
- Your parents will most likely die during this decade.
- You can either solidify your future NEET status for the rest of your life via work savings & inheritance, or you may finally decide to end it.

Either way, I don't think an incel's life expectancy will be too long once he reaches 30, but I also get the feeling that if you don't commit the act during this decade, you're unlikely to do so at all and you'll pass away naturally.
Social life turns to shit after 30. Before I could go with my friends to anime conventions and such, even though I was still an incel there, frustrated by the sight of beautiful young females, it was fun and careless. Looking back I see that I was ridiculously happy if you compare it to my 10-15 years or to now. Let's say a Chad is 100% happiness, I was like 35 back then and now I'm something like 10.

Most of my friends are around my age and not up to shit like that anymore, and last year I tried to go to one convention with an younger friend, I felt horrible. I am twice the age average there. I saw a cute girl alone while her sister/friend whatever was making out with a guy, I thought "super, my chance to approach" - oh wait, I'm 30 and balding, I can't even look to prime underage teens anymore, let alone approaching. It's over. This is so fucking sad to me.
there is no life after 30 :feelsrope:
The average man's life after 30 is no life but surviving. One of my friends only talks about studying to become a civil servant in Brazil (basically the only good career in Brazil other than soccer player, politician, drug dealer, doctor or judge). My other friend only talks about plans with money, etc.

I get 100% why japs for example are so obsessed about high school. See how most animes revolve around HS. It's indeed the best period of your life, you are old enough to enjoy all the good things of life but at the same time young enough to live carelessly. Also, you're at your absolute prime in terms of looks. After that it only gets downhill and after 30 it's OVER.
44 years old. No job. No girlfriend for 10 years (and that lasted 4 weeks and I shared her with 3 other men). No car. No $. Lost all of my belongings about 3 years ago. No ambition. Still live with mommy. Just sit in this chair on the net every day. Otherwise, I am sobbing with my head under the pillow telling myself over and over again "I'm going to kill myself".

However, I do believe that my situation is the direct result of 20 years of opiate addiction.
I came to Germany out of fear more than anything. I know that here it's feasible to live a decent life even with a shitty job, which isn't in Brazil. But to be frank the prospect of just sitting with my mom until she passes is not that bad. I love her and she's the only female in the world who really loves and cares about me. I don't have anything to look forward since I'm old and incel anyways. But here I have the advantage of having way better access to medical shit, I'll try what Fontaine suggested before making an irreversible decision.
30s are the best time imo
become an expert in your field
dating becomes exponentially easier
more dating options than ever and older girls no longer play games
*even if being incel-ish makes it not easy, it's still way better than before
The prospect of fucking old hags for me it's like fucking prostitutes. Yeah, better than nothing, but I don't feel happy at all over it. And even they are not interested in me.

Also, I'll never be careermaxxed, I'm literally 0% ambition and conscientiousness. Just with my simple shitty job I already feel overwhelmed because I simply can't have an ounce of interest for the shit I have to do there. NEETing for life would be a fucking dream come true to me.

Last edited: