Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is life a blessing or a curse?

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

Recruit
★★
It is neither.

Life is a meaningless series of chemical and physiological reactions which begin in conception and end in death.

Homo sapiens is a social animal, and all the laws of nature which concern on herd or pack animals concern also on humans. We are animals, nothing more and nothing less. Some of us are males, some females and some mutants.

If you are wealthy, healthy, good-looking, have steady income, are slightly more tall, intelligent, strong or beautiful than the rest of the humanity, have your basic needs including sex covered, your life is a gift. If you are poor, sickly, ugly, unemployed, your attributes are below average or you are extremely tall, intelligent, strong or beautiful or you lack your basic needs covered, including involuntary celibacy, your life is a curse.

Life isn’t what you get of it or what you do to it. Life is what the other people around you get it to you or do to you. And the pack of predators gladly crush and tear apart anyone who is different from the norms of the pack.

The only meaning of life is to continue it: to produce as many surviving offspring as possible. Vanquish your competitors and enemies and prevent them from reproducing. The laws of biological evolution, struggle of existence, survival of the most worthy and natural selection apply also to humans.

There is no God, no supernatural entities and no absolute ethics or concepts of right and wrong and no karma. It is all on how we make it. There is no reward after death on how “good” you have been on your earthy life and no punishment after death on how “evil” you have been. Once the crematorium’s furnace has done its job, what is rest of you, obey the laws of gas physics.

If life becomes an unbearable burden, I condone suicide. I am a Finn, and I see suicide just as another way to die. Nothing to moralize with it - it is an individual’s own choice and thus to be respected. If life feels like a curse, it is the ultimate way to flip the bird to the rest of the pack of predators.

If you are rich and powerful then its a blessing, if you are weak then its a curse.

Life is suffering
@HateCurry

If you are rich and powerful then its a blessing, if you are weak then its a curse.

Eventually we are all become weak bro, listen if people walk around with the insane arrogance it is just coz life hasnt wrecked them yet. Females especially ofcourse because they live the easy danger free life, even IF shit happens to them they will blame it on someone, or offload it onto their partner, and continue being arrogant while it humbles men.

Last edited:
Eventually we are all become weak bro, listen if people walk around with the insane arrogance it is just coz life hasnt wrecked them yet. Females especially ofcourse because they live the easy danger free life, even IF shit happens to them they will blame it on someone and continue being arrogant while it humbles men.
Yeah, usually by old age. Thats why most old people are depressed.

All I know is it feels shit.

We are animals, nothing more and nothing less.
006F667F 4FFD 4C9A 8504 7CAC30DB2C66

It is neither.

Life is a meaningless series of chemical and physiological reactions which begin in conception and end in death.

Homo sapiens is a social animal, and all the laws of nature which concern on herd or pack animals concern also on humans. We are animals, nothing more and nothing less. Some of us are males, some females and some mutants.

If you are wealthy, healthy, good-looking, have steady income, are slightly more tall, intelligent, strong or beautiful than the rest of the humanity, have your basic needs including sex covered, your life is a gift. If you are poor, sickly, ugly, unemployed, your attributes are below average or you are extremely tall, intelligent, strong or beautiful or you lack your basic needs covered, including involuntary celibacy, your life is a curse.

Life isn’t what you get of it or what you do to it. Life is what the other people around you get it to you or do to you. And the pack of predators gladly crush and tear apart anyone who is different from the norms of the pack.

The only meaning of life is to continue it: to produce as many surviving offspring as possible. Vanquish your competitors and enemies and prevent them from reproducing. The laws of biological evolution, struggle of existence, survival of the most worthy and natural selection apply also to humans.

There is no God, no supernatural entities and no absolute ethics or concepts of right and wrong and no karma. It is all on how we make it. There is no reward after death on how “good” you have been on your earthy life and no punishment after death on how “evil” you have been. Once the crematorium’s furnace has done its job, what is rest of you, obey the laws of gas physics.

If life becomes an unbearable burden, I condone suicide. I am a Finn, and I see suicide just as another way to die. Nothing to moralize with it - it is an individual’s own choice and thus to be respected. If life feels like a curse, it is the ultimate way to flip the bird to the rest of the pack of predators.
High IQ graycel thread @CurryLMAO @turtlepilled

As a Professor, sometimes I wonder why high IQs are always greycels

Life isn't meaningless (for everyone). Life only has meaning when you give it meaning but you can only give it meaning when you are happy with your life and can actually achieve something of value. Life however is meaningless for people like us. Hermit freaks with no real purpose. Purpose gives life meaning and when you don't have a purpose you're life is meaningless.

If life becomes an unbearable burden, I condone suicide. I am a Finn, and I see suicide just as another way to die. Nothing to moralize with it
This is a very important and accurate take

It is neither.

if your weak like us it is a curse

It is neither.

yep I have wrote a book about this
Amazon product ASIN B0BFFCD2YRView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Practical-Wisdom-Different-Loners-Three-ebook/dp/B0BFFCD2YR/ref=sr_1_17?crid=1AVWXKPZE01M2&keywords=practical+wisdom&qid=1664221939&sprefix=%2Caps%2C136&sr=8-17

It is neither.

Blessing for chads, curse for incels