Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is leg lengthening worth the pain?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
C307A5E9 03D5 4D71 BBC8 1A40D4787D4C

why is his dick out jfl

How tall are you, OP?

How tall are you, OP?
I don’t think I need it per se, but I’m saying if you’re a 5 ft 7 manlet is it worth the agony when it does nothing for your face or frame

For me any pain is worth going through if I get treated better in the end. If I had the money I would have already done it.

I don't think my overzealous attitude would be shared by many others though.

I don’t think I need it per se, but I’m saying if you’re a 5 ft 7 manlet is it worth the agony when it does nothing for your face or frame
Height is important when it comes to sexual attraction, especially in the West. This procedure was worth every inch, at least for the guy in the picture.

For me any pain is worth going through if I get treated better in the end. If I had the money I would have already done it.

I don't think my overzealous attitude would be shared by many others though.
How tall are you?

How tall are you?
like 5'10-5'9 without shoes.

I'm the perfect height for it because I'm tall enough to get chad level height if I get 2 or even one of the surgeries.

like 5'10-5'9 without shoes.

I'm the perfect height for it because I'm tall enough to get chad level height if I get 2 or even one of the surgeries.
Yes I agree, but never forget to be thankful that you aren’t 5 ft 1 or something lol

but never forget to be thankful that you aren’t 5 ft 1 or something lol
Trust me I do. I legitimately feel for my shortbros and hope they can find a way to ascend.

It's only really worth it if you're a chadlite or you're being disrespected for being short.

Just going by the picture... Hell yeah. He definitely is much better off. It's a situational thing though. If you're Quasimodo it wont help