Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is leanmaxxing as an Asian a waste of time,?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Most of them barely loose face fat. So I think it's pointless.

@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven

@Karakol96
@Serpents reign

@Karakol96
@Serpents reign
Honestly everything has to do with genetics and genetics has everything that has to do with looks diet growing up might have a little bit to do with that but there are people out there that have eaten nothing but garbage their entire lives and still look like male models so I don't think there's anything that can be done just don't let yourself become worse than you already are

it works sometimes like with king henry or chang nation. Still gonna try it just because
"Just hit the genetic lottery bro!" Jokes aside, what's your bf %?

Honestly everything has to do with genetics and genetics has everything that has to do with looks diet growing up might have a little bit to do with that but there are people out there that have eaten nothing but garbage their entire lives and still look like male models so I don't think there's anything that can be done just don't let yourself become worse than you already are
I meant leaning down to a lower body fat percentage.

If an asian is lean from what I’ve seen they usually have a lean face to go alongside it and I’ve seen transformations online, But in my case its probably cope, are you gonna leanmaxx?

"Just hit the genetic lottery bro!" Jokes aside, what's your bf %?
20% roughly but when I posted my face on .org they thought I was at least 25 morbidly obese, but my dad has a lean face so it might get better with leanmaxxing+age since im still youngcel. Tryna cut down to ~12-15

If an asian is lean from what I’ve seen they usually have a lean face to go alongside it and I’ve seen transformations online, But in my case its probably cope, are you gonna leanmaxx?
I'm at 15 percent body fat. And I'm bloated

20% roughly but when I posted my face on .org they thought I was at least 25 morbidly obese, but my dad has a lean face so it might get better with leanmaxxing+age since im still youngcel. Tryna cut down to ~12-15
I see. Go for it

Also I have never seen an Asian with hollow cheeks, you might learn out your face a bit. But do you have any hope of ever having hollow cheeks?

Also I have never seen an Asian with hollow cheeks, you might learn out your face a bit. But do you have any hope of ever having hollow cheeks?
I don’t really care I don’t think they matter very much outside modeling. My dad and grandpa are both very lean with semi hollow cheeks and the lean asians I see too, But not at the same level of models like kotarajena since theres no forward growth.

I haven't seen a fat Asian since I left Hawaii 14 years ago I mean Have you Heard of the fat Asian girl She ate a whole Saint Bernard
It’s pretty common nowadays

yeah you probably just boneless sadly considering you also have a very barrow jaw
Yeah, my mom is a ginger. Got extremely bad skin too because, of her

I don’t really care I don’t think they matter very much outside modeling. My dad and grandpa are both very lean with semi hollow cheeks and the lean asians I see too, But not at the same level of models like kotarajena since theres no forward growth.
Yeah, you have a point. But many chinks get buccal fat removal.

Yeah, you have a point. But many chinks get buccal fat removal.
True. But i don’t see someone like my grandpa getting it. I think it can happen but not to the fullest since hollow cheeks involve the maxilla, but thats only a part.

True. But i don’t see someone like my grandpa getting it. I think it can happen but not to the fullest since hollow cheeks involve the maxilla, but thats only a part.
Not saying he got it. I have seen many cases on reddit, they get to around 12% body fat and have no facial leaness, that's when they consider surgery.

Not saying he got it. I have seen many cases on reddit, they get to around 12% body fat and have no facial leaness, that's when they consider surgery.
possible. I’m glad korea has a decent plastic surgery economy, even though if they really live the rice race they should be doing more, also glad the ccp is investing in gene editing.