Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is ldarmaxxing fatal to the heart?

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
-
First thing rotting must be the heart

haven’t had a heart attack yet so it’s probably fine I guess

It has affected my heart deeply. Working now, but any day I feel like I could have a hear attack, and I'm only 23. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

It has affected my heart deeply. Working now, but any day I feel like I could have a hear attack, and I'm only 23. :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Im just hoping for one for myself, I dont wanna exist in this horrid world no mo

Im just hoping for one for myself, I dont wanna exist in this horrid world no mo
Don't blame you tbh. Hopefully it's quick and relatively painless. I will die a similar fate.

Been LDAR since 11 between work, School and NEETing, Im 24 now, Im still here!
I more meant ldarmaxxing days on end
Like weeks n months with just a walk once a week

haven’t had a heart attack yet so it’s probably fine I guess
I have this concern sometimes at night fearing heart attack in my sleep (know its often portrayed as the least painful way to die)

Me too bro
I think sth is wrong with my heart or blood flow

Me too bro
I think sth is wrong with my heart or blood flow
We know too much man that god has cursed us to live out shorter lives. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Its not difficult to figure out that rotting in your house with no exercise daily isn’t good for you
On top of this if you are ldaring you are also going to be depressed so the stress will worsen your health and to cope with your depression you will probably eat unhealthy slop food or cope with drinking and smoke cigarettes

Ive kind of been ldaring for a year or two now and my health has definitely worsened and I don’t even drink or smoke regularly

LDARing since lockdown. Don't feel a thing.

ya you need some workout

Its not difficult to figure out that rotting in your house with no exercise daily isn’t good for you
On top of this if you are ldaring you are also going to be depressed so the stress will worsen your health and to cope with your depression you will probably eat unhealthy slop food or cope with drinking and smoke cigarettes

Ive kind of been ldaring for a year or two now and my health has definitely worsened and I don’t even drink or smoke regularly
My only exercise is coommaxing
So over