Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is LDAR/NEET lifestyle addictive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I have noticed that I really like laying down on my bed, listening to music, browsing this forum and comfymaxxing. :feelscomfy:

It gets really comfy and I don't want to get out of the bed even for small things. :feelsbadman:

Also, I can't concentrate on anything nowadays and my attention span has really been deteriorated.

Is ldaring/neeting/comfymaxxing addictive to you as well? Anybody else experiencing the same thing?

Last edited:
Have been ldaring for a year now and ngl I feel like shit. Can't wait for colleges to open and burn the midnight oil.

Have been ldaring for a year now and ngl I feel like shit. Can't wait for colleges to open and burn the midnight oil.
oh ok. Guess it's just me. :feelsbadman:

Stfu. You literally have a job

It is a bottomless pit in which the longer you stay in the harder it is to get out so yes it is very addictive

It is a bottomless pit in which the longer you stay in the harder it is to get out so yes it is very addictive
Agree. unfortunately. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Life without the highest clearest purpose to strive toward is Hell .

Last edited:
It is, for me its giant pain in the ass to go few block to the store.

It's like a honey fly trap.

I get bored and depressed after a while. but after a few days I start to get used to it, I think. Idk, haven't had more than a week off from work since 2013

I get bored and depressed after a while. but after a few days I start to get used to it, I think. Idk, haven't had more than a week off from work since 2013
oh ok. Makes sense tbh. :feelscomfy:

Fuck no, its fun for the first few months but after that it just becomes depressing as fuck and you start to actively want to do something.
I fucking hate it and wish I had a car so I could work

I wish I wasnt so fucked up I could work. Been almost a year now and all i've done is sit and play vidya. I'm bored 24/7 and fantasize about deepthroating my 9mm. I try to switch up my routine but im basically locked in a prison.

dude are you in uni? PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU DON"T END UP LIKE ME! I wasted SIX MOTHERFUCKING YEARS LDAR in uni. I MISSED SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES! (it is as fucking ADDICTIVE as heroin!) (legit I heard heroin is very addictive because it feels EXACTLY like LDAR).

-if you are in uni you STILL HAVE A SMALL CHANCE TO ASCEND! RUSH A FRAT, TRY YOUR DAMNEST (no matter how small) to try to meet a girl in class), DO INTERNSHIPS, NETWORK (don't mindlessly apply to jobs online after college, NETWORK!)

-I am 24 and KNOW IT IS OVER! post-college you have ZERO chances to meet a girl. In college you have a SMALL chance! (when you enter the work force you work with old boomers and no women your age).

Last edited:
dude are you in uni? PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU DON"T END UP LIKE ME! I wasted SIX MOTHERFUCKING YEARS LDAR in uni. I MISSED SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES! (it is as fucking ADDICTIVE as heroin!) (legit I heard heroin is very addictive because it feels EXACTLY like LDAR).

-if you are in uni you STILL HAVE A SMALL CHANCE TO ASCEND! RUSH A FRAT, TRY YOUR DAMNEST (no matter how small) to try to meet a girl in class), DO INTERNSHIPS, NETWORK (don't mindlessly apply to jobs online after college, NETWORK!)

-I am 24 and KNOW IT IS OVER! post-college you have ZERO chances to meet a girl. In college you have a SMALL chance! (when you enter the work force you work with old boomers and no women your age).
Sadly everything is true. Wish it wasn't :cryfeels:

Getting off the couch gets harder every day. "Addiction" is not the right word. "Trapped" is.

I was let off school since mid may due to covid shit like most zoomers here in bongland, being at home gets boring after a while (hence me rotting on this forum), but the only real problem is that I can’t push myself to go to the gym like I could when I was at school. spend whole day at home = no urge to go outside

late 20s soon to be 30yr old wizard. :feelsbadman:
yeah NOTHING goes on post college mid 20's/late 20's. Everyone hunkers down and gets married and starts having kids despite being 50k in debt JFL. It like a DESERT out there. Its partially due to demographics.

View: https://imgur.com/a/izmnZkH
The u.s.a is mostly white where the average person is a 44 year old boomer!
Basically outside of school you just interact with old boomers. (not conductive to socializing/meeting women). Does not help that their is a surplus of men 18-30 too! A HEALTHY population should have a large base of young people and a narrow point of old people. (hispanic pyramid where the average age is like 30) https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...t=Latinos had a median age,up from 42 in 2010. however in america which is majority white you have a HUGE base of old people and a NARROW point of young people. but in the shape of an INVERTED pyramid!

View: https://imgur.com/a/0k4GF1n

(the only reason this pyramid has a large population of young people is because it is MASKED with hispanic migrant workers who return back home after picking fruit. THE ONLY reason illegal immigrants are favored in america is NOT because of liberalism/jews/marxism but because of bad DEMOGRAPHICS! their are simply NOT ENOUGH strong young men to work on those farms. (geriatric boomers would literally DIE working on those farms so they need young men. if boomers are not having kids, america needs to draw from a younger demographic which is hispanic males. The average age in america is like 44 minus the mexican day laborers the u.s.a is an OLD country where it is IMPOSSIBLE to meet women once you are out of school. it is not entirely your fault but due to bad demographics.

Last edited:
It’s fucking boring

It doesn't work for me, if I LDAR all day I get bored, depressed and upset because I can't occupy my mind with anything else so I can't avoid thinking about blackpills. Also I stop valuating my free time because if all day every day is free time, it has no value. Everything stops being fun. At least classes, job or gym make my life a bit less miserable kek.

It doesn't work for me, if I LDAR all day I get bored, depressed and upset because I can't occupy my mind with anything else so I can't avoid thinking about blackpills. Also I stop valuating my free time because if all day every day is free time, it has no value. Everything stops being fun. At least classes, job or gym make my life a bit less miserable kek.
Makes sense. :feelsbadman:

Yes it is very addictive

But you can still overcome it honestly.

Yeah it is. I don’t want to work. I just want to play vidya all day