Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is law a possible career for a sperg?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Honorary Aryan
★★★
Or is it impossible?

Probably possible. But find a specific field within law that you would fit in well with

yea but you will lose every case :feelsjuice:

Your Honour there is no Law for your face.
I rest my case.

yea i dont want to be a prosecutor obvs
This nigga....

If you are a sperg and/or sub5, any job where all eyes will be on you is literally the worst possible idea.

it's impossible

I've chosen management in technical college, normie NT only. I should have chosen laws or history tbh. At least those things are much more interesting.

I've chosen management in technical college, normie NT only. I should have chosen laws or history tbh. At least those things are much more interesting.
my father studied x thing and he said he regrets it so i wanna choose what i like and not make the same mistakes he did

if i like something ill read about it
If you are a lawyer then you hours and hours of reading tedious stuff that is not very interesting.My brother is lawyer and it'd endless tedious ,monotymous reading with complex legal terminology.

if i like something ill read about it
And if you don't like it?

Why don't you go to a university library and look at some law books and see if you actually like reading that. Also you'll have to be a logical and clear writer.

If you have ADHD or similar - you'd struggle.

And if you don't like it?

Why don't you go to a university library and look at some law books and see if you actually like reading that. Also you'll have to be a logical and clear writer.

If you have ADHD or similar - you'd struggle.
i watched s1 of suits and liked it. Now im watching extraordinary attorney woo and it's pretty good. Also, i know a girl who is about to finish law who was not that good at school, but tbf she was good at writing just lol.

i watched s1 of suits and liked it. Now im watching extraordinary attorney woo and it's pretty good. Also, i know a girl who is about to finish law who was not that good at school, but tbf she was good at writing just lol.
Obviously tv shows are not representative. I always found it funny on that show when someone hands someone a blue folder with legal documents, they glance it for 2-3 seconds, and then have a response.

I'm pretty sure most associates at law firms spend 99% of their time quietly pouring over legal documents and looking up research until 2 in the morning. Not sitting in a lavish office trading jokes with Harvey Spencer.

It is possible.

Just make sure you pay extra for support because sub-5's don't get much help in university.

It's possible. I'm in law uni rn.
I don't think getting a law related job will be any harder than another job if you have the degree tbh, and it's a field where you can sperg out a bit. You will have a LOT of studying to do if you want to be good though.

Or is it impossible?
with propranolol and some dopamine it could be possible, but if you have to ask this on here, its not for you and you dont have a love for it most likely, which means its cope

If you seek to be a desk grunt doing all of the work in a law firm, then the autistic proclivity to memorize and remember details will be useful.

However, just like in any other industry, the ability to cultivate social connections matters much more to career advancement in the end than any skills or knowledge.

In a criminal court, for example, the relationship(s) between the prosecutor, the defense attorney, and the judge matters more than any arguments or debates they will ever have. Indeed, modern murican court now barely involves trial proceedings at all, and is rather about "negotiated plea deals" literally ~98% of the time. Attorneys have been basically reduced into businessmen, which is a very preferential landscape for NTs.

Criminal law used to be much more of an autistic sphere before this change happened (which was spurred by all the shekels to be made in the prison industrial complex by a streamlined court system where most cases are resolved speedily).

Last edited:
Don't do it. You'd have to do desk work only but that will be replaced by AI quite soon. In other words law as a whole will be reduced to being the best Chad law performer you can be in order to convince the NPC jury. Yeah I meant performer not "practitioner"