Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is languagemaxxing worth it?

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
I'm pretty sure China released the wuhan virus as a test to see if the world could handle it, and it's clear they can't. Soon they will release an even deadlier version of coronavirus that will kill the world, in preparation for their takeover (JFL if you believe it came from bats and not man-made in a lab). I figure I should learn Chinese as a head start before they eventually invade so I can at least get a job being a Rice to English translator.

@FinnCel thoughts pewpew?
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

I figure I should learn Chinese as a head start before they eventually invade so I can at least get a job being a Rice to English translator.
You men an English Twansrator?

For your face? No
To cope and learn useful info? Yes

What is the point of learning Chinese if the super coronavirus will kill you?

Excuse me....

What is the point of rearning Chinese if the super coronavirus wirr kirr you?

unless ur white gl and tall theres no point as there is already too much competition

@FinnCel thoughts pewpew?
View attachment 221386
It's a good cope, there are so many movies and games lost to just one country that rest of the world will never experience.

However, people rarely appreciate your knowledge of languages. If chad learns to say "hello" with shitty accent, foids cunts get wet.
Meanwhile incel learns the language along with the writing system and gets told he's merely a beginner

Try to maximize your native/favorite language first tbh. I rather be a master at 2 than a novice at 4