Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is korea, japan good geomaxx for white looking dude?

G

gogg

Recruit
★★
im not white but everyone thinks i am and koreans are so hot to me. literally korean > white girls. japs are decent about equal with whites.

would i do ok there or only choice thailand and philippines?

Majority of asian countries worship whites

just go for the group of asians most attractive to you and see if it works

No cuz ur a trucel permavirgin regardless of which country your in

Japan has the phrase, gaijin saikyou. It means foreigners are the best. Japanese women love white men, and JBW helps there for getting laid. Not so much for LTRs or wife material, but it helps a lot in just one night stands. Japan's birth rate is falling, and Japense incels are rising, for the same reason we have that in the West. Their women are dirty whores who just keep fucking alpha chads. The more men they fuck, the worse they get, and the less they want to settle down.

yes.
I'm from Japan and you're wrong. I hate weeaboos and people who worship Japan without knowing how shitty it is to live here too, but Japanese women absolutely adore foreigners if they're not orientals. So, just don't be an oriental and you also need to fulfill one of 2 conditions:

Be blonde

or

Be above 4 occidental

Then it's easy to ascend in Japan. This is only valid for NT's, though.