Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is keto a good substitute for the carnivore diet?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
@wasted12years

theyre all bad, do the auschwitz diet

Don't know who else to tag. Over

I feel like going further than paleo is surely diminishing returns.

I'm not sure though really. I experimented with different diets for years and it never made much difference.

I have had some more minor experiences with diet. If I eat too much bad fat I get fat, lol. If I eat protein even without working out my body looks way better. I got a comprehensive allergy test once and it revealed nothing. I avoid trans fat. Omeprazole tanked my magnesium levels and now I've dropped it and supplement magnesium.

I think that's about it!

I feel like going further than paleo is surely diminishing returns.

I'm not sure though really. I experimented with different diets for years and it never made much difference.

I have had some more minor experiences with diet. If I eat too much bad fat I get fat, lol. If I eat protein even without working out my body looks way better. I got a comprehensive allergy test once and it revealed nothing. I avoid trans fat. Omeprazole tanked my magnesium levels and now I've dropped it and supplement magnesium.

I think that's about it!
Thanks

Finally, you're not trolling
comradespiderman29

It's alright. The only problem i have with keto is the overconsumption of vegetables and salt.

Alot of vegetables that you buy in the gorcery stores are sprayed with pesticides and herbicides. They also contain alot of antinutrients. Salt makes you bloated, it kills intestinal bacteria and it gives you a headache. They also recommend eating nuts on keto which is hard for the gut unless you eat the nuts with butter. So be careful with vegetables, salt and nuts.

It's alright. The only problem i have with keto is the overconsumption of vegetables and salt.

Alot of vegetables that you buy in the gorcery stores are sprayed with pesticides and herbicides. They also contain alot of antinutrients. Salt makes you bloated, it kills intestinal bacteria and it gives you a headache. They also recommend eating nuts on keto which is hard for the gut unless you eat the nuts with butter. So be careful with vegetables, salt and nuts.
Thanks, I know about those. I have been watching Dr Eric berg for sometime now.

Yeah I hope at least something there helped!

Why do you want to go on keto/carnivore?
I want to debloat. Even if it's cope. I have heard it helps.

Thanks, I know about those. I have been watching Dr Eric berg for sometime now.
Yea he's alright. The only things i disagree with him on is his love for salt, vegetables and supplements.

Yea he's alright. The only things i disagree with him on is his love for salt, vegetables and supplements.
Supplements are bad? You mean the capsules?

I want to debloat. Even if it's cope. I have heard it helps.

Oh erm, weight loss?

I have to be really careful what I eat now that I'm a bit older or I gain weight easily. I find that as long as for fatty foods I stick to think like avocados, olives, nuts, dairy-free chocolate, coconut, etc... I tend to be OK.

Oh, this site is good I think :)

It's ok if you're a gigantic fatass and want to drop weight fast. But a balanced diet is better. Carbs aren't the devil. It's calories in calories out. Best thing is 5-2, you eat at maintenance for 5 days of the week then below for 2, I fast on those 2 days. I've dropped a huge chunk of weight in a short period of time and I don't have any loose skin but I'm not sure I was enough of a fatass to have had loose skin anyway, but maybe it was the autophagy during the weekends that prevented that.