Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is keeping a woman the biggest win

R

righteouscel

-
I feel like I have this all wrong and having one night stands and sex with women doesn't boost your smv or give you more status. Everyone here likes to talk about how women are used whores and how they lose value being cum dumpsters but it seem like they don't. Yeah having sex with women is a win but actually keeping her and her being loyal to you seems to be more of better deal and being seen as higher quality. This has to do with men just being extremely horny and don't give a fuck who had a woman and are waiting for an opportunity. I feel like men who brag about having sex with her or whatever are just coping because they can't do it again. Niggas talk about pump and dump but is this really ideal I mean it's obviously better than nothing but probably not better than keeping her.

Yeah actually keeping a woman(a loyal and a "good" woman in particular) is the ultimate goal. You have more consistent access to sex for sure than pumping and dumping, even with diminishing returns over the course of a ltr. The only guys who get more consistent pussy by pumping and dumping are chads.

Cope, the highest status men like Brad Pitt have lay counts in the hundreds.

Cope, the highest status men like Brad Pitt have lay counts in the hundreds.
True I don't even get this shit no more because they always talk about not being able to keep her is this just cope for men getting their women pumped and dumped?

Yeah actually keeping a woman(a loyal and a "good" woman in particular) is the ultimate goal. You have more consistent access to sex for sure than pumping and dumping, even with diminishing returns over the course of a ltr. The only guys who get more consistent pussy by pumping and dumping are chads.
I don't even know what is what anymore from all these sub 8s coping and spreading lies

also lower chance of contracting STD

No, it's a major L. Ask Tom Brady.

Alpha Widowing as many women as possible is the biggest win.

Not only the ultimate goal, but also gives you high status socially past mid 20s if she's above a 5/10 in looks and like you said loyal, but I would also throw in decently educated and a congenial personality.

Slayers don't have the social credibility past a certain age as most people would think in this community, unless you're a very high status famous guy.

Overall, keeping a loyal mid-high value woman gives you respect and halo effect in your community and keeps you socially relevant as you age, particularly if you form a family because once people start having children, they no longer want to associate with singles, to a lesser extant people without children, and especially NOT single men without a child/children.

Single men are largely despised and excluded from age 26+, and downright hated if the guy is sub-5.

Last edited:
Not only the ultimate goal, but also gives you high status socially past mid 20s if she's above a 5/10 in looks and like you said loyal, but I would also throw in decently educated and a congenial personality.

Slayers don't have the social credibility past a certain age as most people would think in this community, unless you're a very high status famous guy.

Overall, keeping a loyal mid-high value woman gives you respect and halo effect in your community and keeps you socially relevant as you age, particularly if you form a family because once people start having children, they no longer want to associate with singles, to a lesser extant people without children, and especially NOT single men without a child/children.

Single men are largely despised and excluded from age 26+, and downright hated if the guy is sub-5.
High iq. We have yet to see the large scale consequences of millions of single men with no families letalone a semi decent woman.

I can't get any bitches in the first place.
I didn't even think.of keeping a foid.

I feel like I have this all wrong and having one night stands and sex with women doesn't boost your smv or give you more status.
Females want a man who i desirable to another females, that way he will boost the toilet's status as well.

Everyone here likes to talk about how women are used whores and how they lose value being cum dumpsters but it seem like they don't
Only because men are thirsty. Ideally you'd want someone who i not a bragging roastie whore.

Based and true. Right now I'm living the part where single men in their 30s are being despised and excluded. Maintaining a girlfriend is a MAJOR boost in all areas of life, people take you more seriously, respect you more, higher SMV, bigger social circle, etc

Having her stay interested when there are so many suitors that mog you is definitely a fucking plight. You can't at all have any control over her desires and what she would prefer from a man, and most likely she wouldn't tell you any of that information. She'll just go out and have sex with other men if she feels dissatisfied.

Nothing stops her from giving you the Amber Heard treatment so no, its not a win. You're just a cuck waiting for your prize of getting cucked and divorce raped

To be able to keep a woman (and not have her ghost you), already means that you have something going for you as a man. Either you have something going on in the race, looks, height, status, or money department. One or a combination of those.

And demonstrated your ability to put up with her crap.

You see, if she is dating a tallfag chad, she would never dare to make him put up with her crap. Because she knows that she obtained a man that most women are competing for. So she will not test him by seeing if he will put up with her crap.

A betabuxx normie, or low tier normie will get constantly tested by her to see if he will put up with her crap. If he has demonstrated his ability and shown or acknowledged that he is in a weaker position than her, she will let him be with her for a while longer and maybe even do a few sexual favors for him or even have sex with him occasionally. Depending on how much money he has spent on her, how many times he's helped her run errands for her or fixes her car.

While chads, from what I have seen, literally don't have to even try to keep women. The women naturally gravitate and orbit the rich tallfag chads. Foids give sex to these kinda men basically for free while most men actually have to demonstrate the ability to simp, be a cuck, and spend a ton of money before being able to have sexual intercourse.

Last edited:
Nothing stops her from giving you the Amber Heard treatment so no, its not a win. You're just a cuck waiting for your prize of getting cucked and divorce raped
I don't entirely agree with that. My younger sister for example, she's been with the same guy since she was 23 and she's now 33. He's a few years younger than her, and they have a house together, and have been faithful for all that time. She doesn't text with other guys or any of that shit. It's worth mentioning, however that he's like 2 psl points above her in looks, and the guy is 6'2" and she's barley 5'. lol

I think so. The only reason I want to be attractive to a lot of women is so I can find one that I "click" with. I don't want to fuck a hundred women. Just one that I want. Or maybe two or three. Quality over quantity.

Keeping a woman shows how genetically successful you are. Especially if one can cheat multiple times and she still desires you and forgives you every attempt. Only Chads+ can do this