Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Kanye a cuck?

Yes, he's a cuck. With his wealth and status he could have gotten a more attractive virgin.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Kim cheated on him but I bet Kanye fucks other women as well since he’s Kanye

99.99% of guys wives and girlfriends have been banged out by many other guys before, we just got to see it with Kim.

Meh.

I think Kanye's life is 70% performance art, and Kim being a documented whore was probably appealing to his ongoing infatuation with fame.

Stop right there. He has a wife so he is by definition a cuck:
Firefox RDlul4WCX3

He married a whore. That's not ideal to say the least.

Hes a shitty nigger rapper and a cuck

I think he married her for the status and nothing else. He seems like that kind of guy. Wouldn't be surprised he never even fucks her and just jerks off instead.

His music still sucks though

ball so hard muthafakas wanna find me

And I ain't saying she a gold digger

He's only 5'8 so even with his money he still can't do much better than a silicone roastie

Imagine being statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed to the next dimension and yet there are still videos online of your wife getting walled out by some other nigger JFL

He's mentally unstable so yes he's a cuck

Imagine being statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed to the next dimension and yet there are still videos online of your wife getting walled out by some other nigger JFL
Kanye is a manwhore, he doesn’t give a shit about pure virgin women n shit

If lets say a virgin married a whore he would be a giga cuck, however.. Kanye is a slayer he probably had more sex than kim kardashian. Also she is really famous so they probably married for more music sales and fame

It's has a role status too.

Kanye could fuck almost every girl he wants but chose one of the girl with the best status in the World.

We could take you as an example, if you could go with Rihanna or Shakira, you would, because it have an extremely strong status role, even if they got fucked by a lot of other men before in society it make you look way more important to say "I went out with Rihanna" than to say "I was with this virgin girl"

Kim K is a shit.