Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is Julia Ebner either oblivious or retarded when it comes down to human nature?

F

Forebraincel

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p7dRa9-7as
"She wants to deradicalize incels"... into what exactly?! Gaslighting us with blue pilled theraphy; as just be confident bro, it's all about personality!? Take a good look at your own behaviour miss Ebner and that of your female friends on online dating sites for instance.

Like, she does not even understand human nature on the most basic biological level, let alone be qualified to talk about 'deradicalization'. Let me help you teach some basic biology sweetheart.

1. Men and women have a different 'agenda' when it comes down to the survival and replication of our genes. Women ideally want both the highest quality of male genes AND providership/commitment abilities in the SAME guy. RARELY are those 2 qualities met in the same guy for a woman; hence why girls (age 18-26 in general) have casual sex with the highest male genetic specimens (chads) that they can get into their bed. The future providership/commitment abilities of these man mean JACK SHIT; because their parents are the providers when she is a student, that's what creates Incels in the first place as they are being left out the dating pool in their youth. Due to this dating and mating dance, it is the same reason why women cheat and or divorce a betabuxx guy once she has given birth to a batch of children and is financially secured (see last paragraph for more info).

2. More women in modern society are choosing to stay single. Miss Ebner..do you really think these single ladies are having their sexual and romantic desires met with their 'looksmatch' as of in the genetic department? The man's ability to provide means JACK SHIT to 90% of single women as they can financially provide for themselves. These single women rather get fucked very well once a week by a chad who maintains a harem and don't mind that he lives in a van like a surfer bum, than being in a relationship with her looksmatch.

But, but..what about marriage? Monogamous relationships benefit the survival and reproductive 'agenda' of a woman, not a man. In case of being a man of inferior reproductive genes; you will be left having sex with a roastie (if you are lucky! due to point 2) in missionary once a month for paying all the bills and that of the children, or doing sickening chores around the house, as this same woman has had the best sex of her life in her youth with chads. She is DISGUSTED subconsiouly of her betabuxx man sexually, hence the cheating and eventual divorce (see divorce rates since 1960, see most iniators of divorce are women).

Last edited:
she is a foid, doesnt expect too much of her basic intelligence levels

She is just average foid so its expectable that she will be spewing bullshits

The only fucking treatment to prevent inceldom is to take away the financial independence of women.

Fuck you with all your bullshit treatments, you just don't get it. Fucking disgusting wanting to turn us into sexless bluepilled simps with therapy and tolerating our fate as subhumans like that. As long as women are not financially dependent on a man, she will act upon her basic biological drives that optimally fulfill her survival and replication needs in that period of her life.

You miss Ebner want to stop ER events happening? I just explained you how society can prevent it, if not ER events will continually to happen in the future. Simple as understanding gravity.

thank you op for that dose of genuine blackpill ragefuel. I'm legit telling you that data on inceldom is going to become politically repressed, distorted, etc...an explosive issue...

Julia, do you want to suck me off?

The amount of actual suicides that "incels" do far exceeds the ones who act out violently on society. It is a tragedy seing young men like that ending their lives; with numerous examples of members on this forum who have gone 'missing'.

The only fucking treatment to prevent inceldom is to take away the financial independence of women.

Fuck you with all your bullshit treatments, you just don't get it. Fucking disgusting wanting to turn us into sexless bluepilled simps with therapy and tolerating our fate as subhumans like that. As long as women are not financially dependent on a man, she will act upon her basic biological drives that optimally fulfill her survival and replication needs in that period of her life.

You miss Ebner want to stop ER events happening? I just explained you how society can prevent it, if not ER events will continually to happen in the future. Simple as understanding gravity.
This. But sadly Pandora's Box is open.

A minor help to improve our situation would be good too.

Like in some European states where ugly/disabled males have free access to prostitutes.

Like access to drugs or if wanted asssisted suicide.

Like special programmes helping to bring disabled women/men together.

Anything but the retarded lie that is therapy. Sincerely, an autistcel that has been in therapies since six (against his will).

Like in some European states where ugly/disabled males have free access to prostitutes.

Like access to drugs or if wanted asssisted suicide.

Like special programmes helping to bring disabled women/men together.
Did you heard Miss Ebner talking remotely about those things? NO. The only thing she cares about is raising her personal brand for her career as a journalist and making sure her shit gets many clicks and views. It would actually be unpopular or detrimental to her career to suggest such ideas.

Yeah, this is the Fundamental reason why Inceldom is on the rise, and there's No Solution that doesn't sound "Misogynistic" or "Sexist". I see a therapist, and all I get is :bluepill:. I say Blackpill stuff, and even she get's Depressed :lul: hearing it which is fine, I don't expect Blackpilling the literal embodiment of the BluePill, but just want to vent to something with a Fucking Face.

Only way for her too genuinely help is to present her nice pink pussy to a brocel

Am I one of the few incels on here who watched this "documentary" ? :shock: