Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is jogging a good cope?

Depends on the person... I think it's a good cope. I prefer jogging outside to running on a treadmill.

No jogging is good but, how long are you going to be doing it 1-2hours then what? Best copes are the ones you do and forget what year it is.

Running is great. Bring your headphones, listen to music, and just take in the scenery.

Treadmills succ. I get motion sick.

I think cycling is far superior. Its faster, trains your legs, you wont tire fast and feeling the wind as you speed down on a hill is fantastic

Running is great. Bring your headphones, listen to music, and just take in the scenery.

Treadmills succ. I get motion sick.

If you're fat, yes. Jogging + dieting and generally leanmaxxing is legit. But even if you're already in shape, jogging can be great execise. Yeah, I would reccomend it. It can help take your mind off your situation and give you general health benefits.

No. All the places to jog are full of normalfags and women.

Jogging is a great cope. It cures depression

I jog through the city for 5 hours some days. I love the city lights at night, or the rising sun over a busy city and no one is driving through yet. I listen to music or podcasts. It is a good cope. Then, I run home, shower and eat at a nice restaurant. Jogging makes me so hungry :feelsohh:

Sprinting is better

Feels good and improves erections so yes, tbh.

Being a jogger is a great way to get shot by the cops.

I think cycling is far superior. Its faster, trains your legs, you wont tire fast and feeling the wind as you speed down on a hill is fantastic
this sadly my area has nigger pit bulls and car niggas tried to kill me few times so I don't do it no more

I’m too insecure to exercise in public

Damn that sucks dude, are there no forest or countrysides near you?
there are but they are an hour plus drive. and traffic parking is an issue since I live in a big city. very irritating. I will try moving to Texas or California at some point and there it shouldn't be much of an issue

If it's your passion, it's not a cope.

Cope is a way to veil your suffering by doing something else. Passion is quite another thing, you do that particular thing (like running, sports, video games, composing music, drawing) because you like it and not to fill a gap.

If it's your passion, it's not a cope.

Cope is a way to veil your suffering by doing something else. Passion is quite another thing, you do that particular thing (like running, sports, video games, composing music, drawing) because you like it and not to fill a gap.
whynotboth.exe

No jogging is good but, how long are you going to be doing it 1-2hours then what? Best copes are the ones you do and forget what year it is.
When you run you will surely forget what year it is and your incel problems. Because you'd be too busy focusing on breathing rythm, exhaustion and muscle cramps all over your body
just jog theory
It literally does help with depression

When you run you will surely forget what year it is and your incel problems. Because you'd be too busy focusing on breathing rythm, exhaustion and muscle cramps all over your body

It literally does help with depression
Jogging is good "as a last resort" when you are tired of all other copes and still feel depressed. After exercise you are too fucking tired to be depressed. Not to mention that when you use alcohol and food-cope frequently, exercisecoping is literally a must, unless you want to become fat and worsen your mental state 10x.

I don't do it often, maybe only all 2 weeks, but that is still better than never.

Jogging is good "as a last resort" when you are tired of all other copes and still feel depressed. After exercise you are too fucking tired to be depressed. Not to mention that when you use alcohol and food-cope frequently, exercisecoping is literally a must, unless you want to become fat and worsen your mental state 10x.

I don't do it often, maybe only all 2 weeks, but that is still better than never.
A lot of copes don't help with depression at all. Exercise, preferably with sunlight exposure is a tried and tested method.

A lot of copes don't help with depression at all. Exercise, preferably with sunlight exposure is a tried and tested method.
Depression isn't a constant state. Sometimes it is stronger, sometimes weaker.

There are other reasons to cope as well: Emptiness, boredom etc...

For example: When you see all your young peers partying at weekend you are not depressed per se, but you still feel extremely empty, shitty etc... and need to cope.

Is not the same
You are being fucking retarded.

MANY people make their hobby their passion to fill a fucking gap. Look at countless musicians. When you are creative you are in "the zone" and forget everything around you. It can be the fucking same.

Most definitely a good healthy cope. Especially if you're a lonely alcoholcel.

You can sweat off the alcohol and get rid of fat.

Plus, the most important thing, kill time. A 3mile jog/walk can take 45min. Plus shower/eating.

Doing this every other early morning is what normie/chad/stacies/beckies do and it works out well for them. It energizes you for the whole day.

Cycling or mountain biking only works if you have somewhere safe to do it. I don't wanna cycle here in a major city. Lots of people cycle because they trust drivers too much. They are stupid and think something bad can never happen. Even when they run stop signs constantly. Cyclists can all die for all I care.

If you're fat, yes.
Jogging won't do any good for you if you're fat. It'll only put unnecessary stress on your joints, and if your nutrition plan sucks (addicted to carbs, etc) it might make you hungrier and prone to consuming more calories.
Bad advice.

Jogging won't do any good for you if you're fat. It'll only put unnecessary stress on your joints, and if your nutrition plan sucks (addicted to carbs, etc) it might make you hungrier and prone to consuming more calories.
Bad advice.
Bullshit. Jogging won't make you not fat, but it is healthy as fuck.

Being fat is not an excuse for not being healthy. You can be fat and feel fine and be fat and feel fucking miserable.

Bullshit. Jogging won't make you not fat, but it is healthy as fuck.

Being fat is not an excuse for not being healthy. You can be fat and feel fine and be fat and feel fucking miserable.
I never said Jogging isn't healthy. I said it's not healthy if you're fat. If you're overweight the negatives outweight the positives.
Cycling, swimming, etc are much better options.

I never said Jogging isn't healthy. I said it's not healthy if you're fat. If you're overweight the negatives outweight the positives.
true if ur fat knee damage risk is real

How fat are we fucking talking? Of course you shouldn't jog if you're obese. If you're "fat" like many normies are, it's the best thing you could do.
Most definitely a good healthy cope. Especially if you're a lonely alcoholcel.

You can sweat off the alcohol and get rid of fat.

Plus, the most important thing, kill time. A 3mile jog/walk can take 45min. Plus shower/eating.

Doing this every other early morning is what normie/chad/stacies/beckies do and it works out well for them. It energizes you for the whole day.

Cycling or mountain biking only works if you have somewhere safe to do it. I don't wanna cycle here in a major city. Lots of people cycle because they trust drivers too much. They are stupid and think something bad can never happen. Even when they run stop signs constantly. Cyclists can all die for all I care.
Yep, it is perfect for alcoholcels. It could even be a big motivation to do it. The healthier you are, the more you can drink.

How fat are we fucking talking? Of course you shouldn't jog if you're obese. If you're "fat" like many normies are, it's the best thing you could do.

Yep, it is perfect for alcoholcels. It could even be a big motivation to do it. The healthier you are, the more you can drink.
Well tbth, I jog/run in hopes that I can finally quit alcohol. But as the weekend comes up, I can't help it but to booze out to make time fly by.

But not running at all and drinking your ass off will make everything 10x worst for your physical and mental health.

Your testosterone levels will lower and you will get more fat. Also the alcohol makes your far more anxious and depressed.

Well tbth, I jog/run in hopes that I can finally quit alcohol. But as the weekend comes up, I can't help it but to booze out to make time fly by.

But not running at all and drinking your ass off will make everything 10x worst for your physical and mental health.

Your testosterone levels will lower and you will get more fat. Also the alcohol makes your far more anxious and depressed.
Plus drinking is simply more fun if you have a relatively healthy body.
Society is willing to put that into the "young and wild" category.

Being fat and drinking and feeling miserable feels too hobo-like, also I'm an oldcel. I don't want to feel older than I fucking am.

No, it will be bad for joints, swimming is better

I was thinking landwhale-tier fat.

Yeah it’s good, but only when you’re already decent at it, if your cardio is shit you won’t be able to really enjoy it imo.

I enjoy both running and drinking. Endorphins are especially good when you can't afford alcohol. But apparently that is moot right now 'cause currently I am drunk as hell.

Running is a great cope. All exercise is.

did that shit in the past , dont expect to get anywhere with it . height and face is the rule "

For those thinking of jog coping, try this out, force yourself to run for 35-45min either everyday for an entire week or every other day (4 days a week). And really watch what you eat.

Just do this for one week.

When I do this I can lose anywhere from 5-9lbs by the end of the week and it feels really good. I can see my fat asian face become skinnier. As we east Asians tend to suffer from fat accumulation in the face. Giving us those round pikachu faces when we eat too much.

Jogging at night is best cope.