Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is Jiu-Jitsu a good way to looksmaxx?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date

What do you think is the best martial art for NECKMAXXING?

• jiu jitsu

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Judo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrestling

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Think about it, NECKMAXXING (I wonder, how effective would be Jiu-Jitsu compared to say judo or wrestling in terms of muscular development of your neck?) + the confidence of having the equivalent combat ability of an athletic chad (Jiu-Jitsu is quite a nice deal in terms of effort/rewards compared to other martial arts, so even if you are a framelet manlet that doesn't take your training super seriously, just by knowing what to do on the floor you are at a huge advantage over random chads on the streets), this will surely translate into better testosterone levels and less of pic related effects:

Screenshot from 2021 11 06 20 21 24

What do you think guys? does this logic make sense?, However my only experience in martial arts is a little of judo so I am not completely sure

i think wrestling works your neck out more. Never saw a wrestler without a thick neck that can eat shots to the head

Just inject testosterone.

I can say BJJ is good and you don't get punched in the face which is a plus. Not so sure about real world fighting, you want to include some striking martial art.

But you don't get to build serious muscle only from martial arts, every fighter is hitting the weight room 4-5 times a week. Shit, every tennis player is lifting weights pretty much the same.

wrestling is better for neckmaxxing

But you don't get to build serious muscle only from martial arts, every fighter is hitting the weight room 4-5 times a week. Shit, every tennis player is lifting weights pretty much the same.
I am also doing rock climbing + jogging/rope jumping + calisthenics/weight lifting using adjustable dumbbells
you want to include some striking martial art.
I don't want to get hit on the face, I am planing on doing some training similar to this instead, why would I do that you might ask? leg flexibility is essencial for advanced rock climbing technique!

View: https://youtu.be/m-Q_1gz7gUw

Sure the dude might look like a faggot but I have seen how fast some of those kicks look like if you go full power with them (taekwondo fights mostly)
just lift weights

In my experience of judo, I got safer neck gains by fighting the resistance of human hands than by using weights (lot of pain in this case), I might try with resistance bands instead next time

Last edited:
I am also doing rock climbing + jogging/rope jumping + calisthenics/weight lifting using adjustable dumbbells
None of that can come close to a 400lb deadlift. Like I'm sure most gym rats would prefer to do pushups and curls at home but if you don't want your muscles to be undetectable as soon as you put on a t-shirt, you want to hit the gym and move some real weight.

None of that can come close to a 400lb deadlift. Like I'm sure most gym rats would prefer to do pushups and curls at home but if you don't want your muscles to be undetectable as soon as you put on a t-shirt, you want to hit the gym and move some real weight.
Isn't the back extensor the main muscle that benefits from the strength deadlifts give you? I am doing farmer carries with bags of rice + dumbbells as a replacement for this (it also feels way safer than attempting constantly to hit your PR doing deadlifts)
Iliocostalis copy

Last edited:
Farmers walk, while a great exercise, isn't a replacement for deadlift. Nothing is a replacement for deadlifts if you can do deadlifts. The main muscles deadlifts work are your lower back, hips and glutes.

If you're scared of injury, go light and high rep (light enough to reach failure in 15 reps) until you're not scared anymore.

High frequency training or "overtraining" as retarded roid abusers call it is key to building muscle as a natty.

Last edited:
Farmers walk, while a great exercise, isn't a replacement for deadlift. Nothing is a replacement for deadlifts if you can do deadlifts. The main muscles deadlifts work are your lower back, hips and glutes.

If you're scared of injury, go light and high rep (light enough to reach failure in 15 reps) until you're not scared anymore.

High frequency training or "overtraining" as retarded roid abusers call it is key to building muscle as a natty.

However is it really that good for BJJ?, it does give you a huge advantage in judo because you have to well... lift your opponent from the floor but isn't Jiu-Jitsu a mostly upper body sport?
Exercising deadlifts con un barbell 43605848

And there is such a thing as over training as a natty, we don't have the healing ability of roided dudes, if you do heavy leg work, your core will be fatigued whenever you try to do upper body compound exercises, that's why naturals can't get a perfectly proportionate body, there is just not enough time for properly healing all your muscles :dafuckfeels:

But I am open minded if you can come up with something good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back