Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Jeff Bezos an incel?

Is Jeff Bezos a Truecel?

• Total voters
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

Just look at him, he is bald, has a Spanish surname (just because he is genetically Scandinavian doesn't make him "White", simply having a Spanish surname can make you a "proxy-ethnic" because ALL toilets only want the purest untainted White men), and he's only 5'8 in height.

Even if he was the richest man in the world, no White toilet would ever voluntarily have sex with him. The only toilets that would worship him are Black and other non-Black toilets would barely accept him (they'd love his skin, but would have their pussies dried up by the aforementioned SMV breaking factors).

My guess is that he has resigned himself to his inceldom and therefore became obsessed with money. He knows that he'll never be seen as a "real man" by society so he goes in his head with "I matter!!! I will get all the money in the world because I am not just some nobody genetic trash!!! Ragh!". Jeff Bezos is pure incel rage on steroids.

Meanwhile there's not a single non-Black toilet in the world that has ever fantasised about having sex with him. Any "competition" other than getting pussy is just a useless cope and he is less successful in life at age 59 than Chad was at age 12.

Life is brutal and Jeff Bezos is suffering like the rest of us here.

"Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie are the parents of four children: three sons and one daughter adopted from China." Brutal, he couldn't even produce a daughter. This means that he has never produced anything of value in his entire life. Absolutely brutal man.

He was married and had kids, so no. This thread doesn't make sense. More importantly why even ask this

View attachment 951550

Just look at him, he is bald, has a Spanish surname (just because he is genetically Scandinavian doesn't make him "White", simply having a Spanish surname can make you a "proxy-ethnic" because ALL toilets only want the purest untainted White men), and he's only 5'8 in height.

Even if he was the richest man in the world, no White toilet would ever voluntarily have sex with him. The only toilets that would worship him are Black and other non-Black toilets would barely accept him (they'd love his skin, but would have their pussies dried up by the aforementioned SMV breaking factors).

My guess is that he has resigned himself to his inceldom and therefore became obsessed with money. He knows that he'll never be seen as a "real man" by society so he goes in his head with "I matter!!! I will get all the money in the world because I am not just some nobody genetic trash!!! Ragh!". Jeff Bezos is pure incel rage on steroids.

Meanwhile there's not a single non-Black toilet in the world that has ever fantasised about having sex with him. Any "competition" other than getting pussy is just a useless cope and he is less successful in life at age 59 than Chad was at age 12.

YOU HAVE TO GAIN SOME STREET CREDIT TO GET HONOURABLE TITLE OF BEING INCEL THAT CUCKOLD IS JUST RICHFAG SUBHUMAN AND SLAP HEAD (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

View attachment 951550

He's a betabuxxing normie.

View attachment 951550

he'd be a beta buxx

I would rather be a rich sub-5 incel, but I think deep in his mind while resting in his bed, he wishes that can be with his high school crush. Maybe, I don't know
He's a betabuxxing normie.
He's a giga-tier betabuxxing normie

would any foid let this man put his seed in them if he wasnt rich? prolly not, so therefore it makes him a beta buxx

would any foid let this man put his seed in them if he wasnt rich? prolly not, so therefore it makes him a beta buxx
He probably looks at the chads below his corporate skyscraper building, and says, "I'm a real man, real men like me have power (money)", Meanwhile, all it took for a chad was pERsonality and a tinder account :)

He's gymmaxxed now, but still short with a goofy looking face.
7c57c 16406730084800 1920

What a cope, this forum seriously understimates status and money

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@GeckoBus
@Pixycel

I would rather be a rich sub-5 incel, but I think deep in his mind while resting in his bed, he wishes that can be with his high school crush. Maybe, I don't know

He's a giga-tier betabuxxing normie
Not enough bux to keep his wife. The harder you statusmaxx, the more Chads and moggers you and "your" wife will encounter on a regular basis. Until one day "your" wife decides that she deserves a Chad and half of your money.

Not enough bux to keep his wife. The harder you statusmaxx, the more Chads and moggers you and "your" wife will encounter on a regular basis. Until one day "your" wife decides that she deserves a Chad and half of your money.
You know there is an anime where the protagonist because a multi-millionaire and his goal is to become the Uber-NEET; fucking based. That's what Jeff Bezos should have done, but nooooo, "I want to live a fulfilling normie and maybe with enough money I can finally be Chad, wahoo!"

Mackenzie was 10+ years younger than bezos

This has to be bait kek

You know there is an anime where the protagonist because a multi-millionaire and his goal is to become the Uber-NEET; fucking based. That's what Jeff Bezos should have done, but nooooo, "I want to live a fulfilling normie and maybe with enough money I can finally be Chad, wahoo!"
Anime name?
Imagine thinking that the richest man in the world isn't good enough for you. :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Really drives home the point that wealth maxxing will improve your living standards, but not your attractiveness to women.

"Is the richest man in the world incel?"

He was married and had kids, so no. This thread doesn't make sense. More importantly why even ask this
Plus he’s jacked and looks amazing compared to most men his age. Probably on TRT. Damn I wish testosterone in Cuckanada wasn’t just for trannies.

The debate goes on:
Would he get the same degree of affection as a Chad who works at home depot in the paint department.
No you fucking retard he could have literally any female in the world just from his status alone.
But, I think women would still cope their way into pretending to love you as much as they would for a chad, but I guess it depends on how neurotypical you are; the more NT you are, the more you are NOT bothered by goldiggers, but if you're not NT, then you know it's just an insult.

"Just be like Jeff Bezos bro!" :soy: :soy:

Come on man, he can't be a truecel with all that money.

He definitely has incel traits, but you can't be truecel with that insane wealth.

Jeffrey bozos status maxes early in life, I wonder if that Mackenzie foid was a virgin when he banged her? Or did he have to settle for sloppy seconds?

No he's a Jew and they have family connections.

If he didn’t have money or status yes.

Just a reminder to everyone that one of the richest women in the world got her wealth by divorcing this guy.

His wife has more eyes for DiCaprio then she has for Bezos

he had a girldfrien so no he is not an incel.

No, he's a normie. Pretty sure his wife was with him before Amazon blew up. If not for that I'd say he's a richcel.

Bezos has paid more for the touch of a woman than any other man in the world.

He is Lex Luthor who is engaged to Trannie

If he was born today, 100%