Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it wrong to want to live a simple wagecuck life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Even on incel forums I see people studying to become electrical engineers and scientists and it makes me feel like a failure even on what's supposed to be a place for bottom-tier men.
I don't think I have the mental capacity or the motivation to be anything other than a wagecuck. It's too time consuming and stressful.

Would getting a wagecuck job at a gas station or a clothes shop really be that bad? It looks kinda comfy if i'm honest. Or even a receptionist at a gym or something like that. I think that would be super comfy.
I just want to make enough money to move out of my parents' home and not have to work a stereotypical shit job at McDonald's.

I agree with you to some extent. Im a wagecuck who gets paid $4 an hour. Way below the minimum wage. I work for an american company but i do it remotely from my pc in my raoom, in my house at my shit 3rd world country. Which is good in this context.

I dont leave my house almost ever. My salary still good for my country, in my country they barely make $1.5 an hour and is in real life, you have to go to an office or clean etc. So with this salary i can live quiet comfortably here, spend in food and my copes. Also i live with my parents

Even on incel forums I see people studying to become electrical engineers and scientists and it makes me feel like a failure even on what's supposed to be a place for bottom-tier men.
I don't think I have the mental capacity or the motivation to be anything other than a wagecuck. It's too time consuming and stressful.

Would getting a wagecuck job at a gas station or a clothes shop really be that bad? It looks kinda comfy if i'm honest. Or even a receptionist at a gym or something like that. I think that would be super comfy.
I just want to make enough money to move out of my parents' home and not have to work a stereotypical shit job at McDonald's.

View: https://youtu.be/1KDB42qGT-8

I agree with you to some extent. Im a wagecuck who gets paid $4 an hour. Way below the minimum wage. I work for an american company but i do it remotely from my pc in my raoom, in my house at my shit 3rd world country. Which is good in this context.

I dont leave my house almost ever. My salary still good for my country, in my country they barely make $1.5 an hour and is in real life, you have to go to an office or clean etc. So with this salary i can live quiet comfortably here, spend in food and my copes. Also i live with my parents
If you work from home then you have some sort of qualifications, right?

Non neet = cuck tbh
My parents wouldn't let me. And I don't want to live with them.

You frowned at "stereotypical shit job at McDonald's" then mentioned stereotypical shit jobs like wagecuck job at a gas station or a clothes shop. First of all, those are anything, but comfy. Standing at a counter 8 to 12 hrs a day is nothing in the real of comfy. Working at a clothes shop you will deal with unbearably huge amounts of normies, your co-workers are going to be 20 years old Beckys.

Low effort remote work is what is the most favorable as an incel, because you do not have to interact with the society too much, the pay is decent and you can work from the comfort of your own home which allows for plenty side activities. Besides, I think the more financial stability the more you can dedicate to copes. If your paycheck gets wasted on rent, food and drugs then it's a depressing existence and will only drive you down.

i don't think it's wrong. i can't even get ANY job and that's all i want, even though of course i want a job that is basic and has the least normalfag interaction as possible.

If you work from home then you have some sort of qualifications, right?

My parents wouldn't let me. And I don't want to live with them.
I learned english by myself and did a course which gave me a diploma, still its not too much.

No it's not bad because the brain accepts it. But you will be poor your entire life. Think about that

You frowned at "stereotypical shit job at McDonald's" then mentioned stereotypical shit jobs like wagecuck job at a gas station or a clothes shop. First of all, those are anything, but comfy. Standing at a counter 8 to 12 hrs a day is nothing in the real of comfy. Working at a clothes shop you will deal with unbearably huge amounts of normies, your co-workers are going to be 20 years old Beckys.

Low effort remote work is what is the most favorable as an incel, because you do not have to interact with the society too much, the pay is decent and you can work from the comfort of your own home which allows for plenty side activities. Besides, I think the more financial stability the more you can dedicate to copes. If your paycheck gets wasted on rent, food and drugs then it's a depressing existence and will only drive you down.
tbh, is easier after all thjis covid shit. All the 1st world countries are looking for cheap foreign labor: spicz, chinkz, sand niggerz, curriez.

tbh, is easier after all thjis covid shit. All the 1st world countries are looking for cheap foreign labor: spicz, chinkz, sand niggerz, curriez.
I worked as an outsourced labor so can relate. But I hope the trend will shift towards remote or at least hybrid work as companies can save office space this way and thus expenses. And I can save my sanity by not being forced to sit 40 minutes in traffic and then interact with people I have nothing in common with.

McDonald's is stereotyped as shit work because it is. Those fuckers really have to work when it gets busy. That just doesn't really happen at a gas station or a clothes store in most cases. Standing at a counter mindlessly giving change and saying "have a nice day" sounds super good. I'm not smart enough for anything else I don't think. I'd LOVE something simple like that. I also don't need much to be happy. An apartment in the crappier part of the city, enough free time and disposable income to go to the gym and afford copes like vidya. That would be a dream.

No it's not bad because the brain accepts it. But you will be poor your entire life. Think about that
It's not like I want to start a family. I just need an apartment, food, electricity and copes.

McDonald's is stereotyped as shit work because it is. Those fuckers really have to work when it gets busy. That just doesn't really happen at a gas station or a clothes store in most cases. Standing at a counter mindlessly giving change and saying "have a nice day" sounds super good. I'm not smart enough for anything else I don't think. I'd LOVE something simple like that. I also don't need much to be happy. An apartment in the crappier part of the city, enough free time and disposable income to go to the gym and afford copes like vidya. That would be a dream.

It's not like I want to start a family. I just need an apartment, food, electricity and copes.
You're OK with that for the rest of your life? Not ever doing anything you want, copes will get boring after a while

I know one normie who works retail at a clothing store and he has to restock it, work grave shifts during physical inventory, deal with customers (90% aged 20-40). With gas station work you also need to maintain your work place, there's a lot of traffic during the day and most of all you need to deal with other people. If you want easy money physical work go for a night guard position at some parking lot or an industrial object. It's pretty much watching TV for 8 hrs a day.

You're OK with that for the rest of your life? Not ever doing anything you want, copes will get boring after a while
What else is there? Study your ass off during your youth to make bank when you're old? I'd rather try to have fun now. I don't give a shit what happens when i'm 30+. I don't care living about living in a mansion. Like I said, I am okay with something simple. Go to work, go to the gym, go home, watch a film, post here. That sounds ideal to me.

And honestly to me there's 2 types of people. Subhumans and rich, good looking people that party all day and make money as youtubers/ born into rich families. If you make 100k a year and then go back home to your wrinkly wife and annoying kids (bonus points if you have daughters) then imo your life is worse than mine.

I know one normie who works retail at a clothing store and he has to restock it, work grave shifts during physical inventory, deal with customers (90% aged 20-40). With gas station work you also need to maintain your work place, there's a lot of traffic during the day and most of all you need to deal with other people. If you want easy money physical work go for a night guard position at some parking lot or an industrial object. It's pretty much watching TV for 8 hrs a day.
Never thought about that. That'd be fucking awesome.

Yeah I guess it's ok for me I do wagecuck jobs like food delivery then every month I'd spend 50 bucks on lotto tickets when the pot gets big
rest i spend on copes like mcdonalds and rest just to save.

also trying to apply to sch to get some better jobs (thinking of working in ports like shipping stowage etc)

Full-time the boredom mixed with periods of stress is a lot to deal with for little reward. If you can get away with doing it part-time I think it's fine though.

your co-workers are going to be 20 years old Beckys.
HELL
true

Have you ever worked a 9 to 5 job because it doesn't sound like it

Those jobs are suicide inducing

The first phase when you just start is interesting, but then everyone reaches the final phase, the "rut" phase, where now you feel stuck and the days begin to blur together

Your life becomes Work > Home > Sleep > Repeat

The only point of working a 9 to 5 job is to build the capital necessary to pour into investments to one day escape working a 9 to 5 job

"Is it wrong to want to live a simple, wagecuck life"

There is no right or wrong way to live life. To make this decision, you should take some time and truly reflect on how you want to live. If you feel that you can be satisfied with a simple job and a simple life then there's really no point in burning your brain out studymaxxing right? Work to create a life that you want, not a life that others think you should want.