Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it wrong to think my friends mom is hot and turns me on like crazy?

Vyn

Vyn

I was born and my life was over
★★★★★
I got invited to my friend 19th birthday party and his mom has such a fat ass and wide hips I feel like a bad friend for wanting to have sex, while they were cutting the cake I couldn’t stop staring at her butt, and I was hard. If I was Chad and tall instead of being a 5’4 ugly mf I would’ve fucked her.

Not wrong. Milfs are hot af. I like chubby thick milf women more than younger skinny girls

Not wrong. Milfs are hot af. I like chubby thick milf women more than younger skinny girls
Based and thanks I thought I was weird. I’m going to jerk off to her once I’m home. I wish I could grab her love handles and pound her ass until I cum

A normal man will want to fuck almodt every woman he sees.

Based and thanks I thought I was weird. I’m going to jerk off to her once I’m home. I wish I could grab her love handles and pound her ass until I cum
Man, you’re making me want to jerk off to her as well and I haven’t even seen her. :lul: Milfs turn me on like crazy, especially when they have a big ass, big tits, and a slightly chubby belly you can grab

Man, you’re making me want to jerk off to her as well and I haven’t even seen her. :lul: Milfs turn me on like crazy, especially when they have a big ass, big tits, and a slightly chubby belly you can grab
Same tbh idk what it is with milfs. I dont like young girls with big asses and tits that much but when its milfs I like it

That’s exactly what she was and I AM NOT joking

Same tbh idk what it is with milfs. I dont like young girls with big asses and tits that much but when its milfs I like it
BASED BROCELS BASED @VideoGameCoper I swear you and karako are my fav users

I have a thing for women much older than me for some reason. Women in the age range of 30-40 are the hottest to me

nah it's ok

rape her your friend will forgive you

real friends let their friends fuck their mothers

Why would yuo even think its wrong? Even if shes your friends mom shes still a woman
Idk I personally wouldn’t like my friend to lust like an animal to my mom and fuck her?

Idk I personally wouldn’t like my friend to lust like an animal to my mom and fuck her?
Of course but if she looks good he probably does its normal to be attracted to women nothing wrong with it doesnt make you a bad friend just dont bring it up to him

Of course but if she looks good he probably does its normal to be attracted to women nothing wrong with it doesnt make you a bad friend just dont bring it up to him
You’re right brah

just dont bring it up to him
yea no need to make a whole song and dance about it

altho if u did

it would still be a better musical than the joker 2
men shouldn't need women's consent to have sex

allowing foids rights and choices was a bad thing

I got invited to my friend 19th birthday party and his mom has such a fat ass and wide hips I feel like a bad friend for wanting to have sex, while they were cutting the cake I couldn’t stop staring at her butt, and I was hard. If I was Chad and tall instead of being a 5’4 ugly mf I would’ve fucked her.
Same feelings with my mom's friends, big tits, well built, got ass, some muscle, and tower over me. (Most of them are 175cm and above dedsrs)

Last edited:
nah, i used to fantasize on all of my former classmates' hot moms

Milfs are hot, for sure, but I prefer foids in their early to mid 20s, that are well built, tall, big boobs, decent sized ass, got some muscke, actually look like adults, 2 to 3 years older than me is the ideal.

Last edited:
lol just dont get doxxed now and you’re good

Hot as fuck
They all got tits I could suck on for days, very solid arms to hold me, they got hips, muscle, ass, mature, hot as shit voices, all gym MILFs. I want to be her good boy

They all got tits I could suck on for days, very solid arms to hold me, they got hips, muscle, ass, mature, hot as shit voices, all gym MILFs.
FUCKKKKK IM HARD