Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is it wrong to feel disgusted by 40 or 50 year old men dating 18 year old women?

I think it should be 15year old limit, older richer men taking all gen z girls

They start complaining about age gaps once they start hitting the wall. Before that she enjoyed the attention.

Someone needs to hit her in her foid face (in a video game)

She should kill herself ngl

An 18 year old is a legal adult. There is nothing wrong with feeling attraction to a foid that age. Most countries have lower aoc's anyway
In my country aoc is 14. Technically a 40 year old could legally bang a 14 year old. And this was actually normal if you go back a few hundred years.

People screech pedophilia but don't know what it means. I've heard classmates of mine call someone of our age a pedo because he dated a girl 2 years younger than him. So 18 and 16 is pedo too now jfl

If a foid at age 18 isn't capable of deciding by herself who she wants as a partner then you're recognizing that women are immature and therefore they should be treated as children

yes it is wrong. if you feel disgusted by that age difference you should also feel disgusted by tall guys dating short foids

-+ 5 age maximum difference should be state mandated

All rich daddy boomers fucking hot young teens the age of their daughters is gross and it needs to stop.

Old 60 year old rich boomers taking all the young stacies.

No, I'll probably be 40ish by the time I manage to seduce an 18yo woman supposing I ever do, which seems unlikely, but Komesarj's ascension has given me hope.

Christ's sake, toilets really make NEETmaxxed GigaTruecels look like they hold themselves accountable for the entire world :feelskek:

As if these old men just decide they wanna date a certain 18-year-old and she has no option but to comply. No lead-up or anything. Boom, I like you, now you're my girlfriend. Whereas they'll call the police and take a truecel to court if they have to interact with him more than once or twice :feelsseriously: