Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it wrong to be sad about this guy's existence?

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is

If he sees this I'm sorry but his appearance really makes me sad
I'm not trying to humiliate and I'm not much better than that, it's just that it's very unfair that this guy was just born like this, it's not his fault

"I was born and my life was already over" -St Hamudi

The worst thing is that the chances of being born 2/10 and the chances of being born 8/10 are the same

It is normal to be sad about this trucel's existence.

It proves we have a soul. WE HAVE A SOUL, WE DON'T DESERVE THIS HELL!!!!

So fucking over.

His skull is shaped like a lightbulb, this man must not be allowed to breed. :feelsmega: :feelssus::feelsbaton:

Not that he's capable of that either way
He might have telepathic powers that allow him to make foids hallucinate so that he can breed when they're vulnerable :feelsree:. He's clearly a scp, do the right thing and report his location to the foundation :feelsbaton: to free our genetics from his tyranny.:feelscry:

"The worst thing is that the chances of being born 2/10 and the chances of being born 8/10 are the same"

That's extremely brutal and true. Being this ugly is just as rare as being attractive.

I also feel bad for ugly people. Like sometimes you can just take a look at someone and think to yourself, that I hope that guy doesn't have to go through as many hardships as I think he might.

Then again I'm bald and have my face disfigured by acne scars, and I don't want people to take pity on me. Its not really a compliment and won't improve my life in any way.

View attachment 1203555

If he sees this I'm sorry but his appearance really makes me sad
I'm not trying to humiliate and I'm not much better than that, it's just that it's very unfair that this guy was just born like this, it's not his fault

"I was born and my life was already over" -St Hamudi

The worst thing is that the chances of being born 2/10 and the chances of being born 8/10 are the same
No
Thats just feeling sympathy for the unfortunate

Retard, it's wrong to NOT feel sad about his existence

Never began. Yeh its okay to feel sorry for them, I feel sympathy when I see other incels. I once saw a guy that was 5ft2, I instantly felt bad for him. At 5ft2, there is no coming back from it.

Never began. Yeh its okay to feel sorry for them, I feel sympathy when I see other incels. I once saw a guy that was 5ft2, I instantly felt bad for him. At 5ft2, there is no coming back from it.
Anything below 5'7 = Instant Over

He mogs me honestly.

But yeah over for him unless he moves to asia