Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it wrong for ethnics to rape white women?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just wondering if those white witches dont actually deserve what they are getting. Its the white bitch who aborts her children and now the leftist governments who the white bitch voted for import Sandniggers and niggers to do the low end jobs because there are not enough whites left to do those jobs because the white bitch aborted those kids 18 years ago.

Now the end result is sandniggers and niggers in the countries raping and harrassing those same white bitches who were busy waving refzgees welcome flags at the train stations. I live here and can see the fear in those white bitches eyes. Before the bitch was confident and now the bitch wont even look me as a man in eyes or anything, what a change.

So I am asking for a friend should we give a damn about those white bitches? Its those same white HR bitches who will refuse to hire us incels as well to top it all off and add insult to injury.

I don't give a shit about mass rape occuring like what happened in Cologne. Neither should ANY incel, that's massively cucked.

I don't give a shit about mass rape occuring like what happened in Cologne. Neither should ANY incel, that's massively cucked.
even average lone white bitches are getting raped all across West Europe by ethnics. The most famous cases are Swedish bitches and then Cologne but there are many unreported cases to the public

even average lone white bitches are getting raped all across West Europe by ethnics. The most famous cases are Swedish bitches and then Cologne but there are many unreported cases to the public
They get what they fucking deserve.

nah but id prefer that all those ethnic savages go back to their ancestral homelands

If a foid dresses like a slut, she deserves it

nah but id prefer that all those ethnic savages go back to their ancestral homelands
how will those ethnics return to their ancestral lands when its the white bitch who brings them here. You are just dreaming in your fantasy world my boy

you and who? no white will help, they all afraid of polizei
Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

I stopped giving a shit, they dont even see me as human being

nice try officer
i aint no officer nigga, infact its the officers bringing in and protecting the immigrants, officers are the enemy and sellouts

I dont care since i dont interact with women

Its ethnic women who abort their children and vote left, what are you talking about. White women vote right. Not that voting matters but you mentioned it first. In reality jews are the ones who import everyone regardless of whoever voted for it.

As far as im concerned, currycels and sandniggers raping women reduces my SMV. SMV is a product of not only your looks but also your cultural standing. Theres a reason why currycels are seen as creepy, its because of currycel raping women.

Well I’m a white man that they would probably call a nazi for some of my political views so I guess I don’t really care that much.

It doesn't matter because foids don't understand enough to decide for themselves. It's wrong because of the outcome - making their children look like gypsies and not preserving the race

Holy lifefuel if as you claim.

I stopped giving a shit, they dont even see me as human being
I stop giving a shit about women and their safety a long time ago I used to be very upset Caring about european white women getting gang raped by refugees when I was a nationalist cuck. I came to my senses and realized that none of these women will care if I was assaulted mugged or murdered so I don't care that they get raped. Unless it's a child, children are Innocent And don't know any better in my opinion. It's these adult whores i'm angry at. Perhaps europe will become majority muslim in the not to distant future and they can finally bring back morals in that continent.

Women are objects. They are granted no moral consideration.