Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is it worth to get plastic surgery as a 5/10 man?

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
lets say i try to fix my jaw line and get nose surgery is it even worth it?

this guy is basically a fuck boy with a strong jawline

Cap

Chadnick

here is another example, so is it even worth it?

Even 8/10 men get ghosted by default on tinder in 2019.

Unless you can ascend to gigachad, its never began

Stop comparing yourself to other men. Just look at yourself and think how can you become the best version on yourself. You will never be a chad but you might be able to attract a 5/10 that will cuck on the side.

Stop comparing yourself to other men. Just look at yourself and think how can you become the best version on yourself. You will never be a chad but you might be able to attract a 5/10 that will cuck on the side.
bluepilled cuck nice try
Even 8/10 men get ghosted by default on tinder in 2019.

Unless you can ascend to gigachad, its never began

sorry i use 8/10 guys

Only cope we have left tbh

Wtf kind of question is this

In your case there’s nothing “wrong” with your face. And a wider jaw would make you look filipino-mexican rather then simply Mexican. Bodymaxing is your best bet. Then go to indie festivals where girls take drugs. You’ll never get dates online with your real pics. Stick to nightgame

:feelsthink: :feelsthink: it depends on the doctor and the result of his work.

It depends more on the material aka the patient.
It's your life op, I woud say go for it.

Plastic Surgery + Frame improvement(gymcelling) + Moving to a location where your ethnicity does better or a place with less chads = profit

Plastic Surgery alone might not have the impact you're looking for, but it's definitely a stepping stone to possibly becoming a lite chad.

In your case there’s nothing “wrong” with your face. And a wider jaw would make you look filipino-mexican rather then simply Mexican. Bodymaxing is your best bet. Then go to indie festivals where girls take drugs. You’ll never get dates online with your real pics. Stick to nightgame
Sorry wrong, ive been called ugly and rejected by numerous females, even trying to bodylastics your way isnt going to work.

Trust me I gymcelled tried to lose weight it still isnt enough.

Sorry wrong, ive been called ugly and rejected by numerous females, even trying to bodylastics your way isnt going to work.

I said there’s nothing wrong with your face. I never said your face was good enough to get dates. You look like a low tier ethnic genetic specimen, women will assume you’re low iq and lack money based on the pics.

I’m saying plastic surgery will just make you look even more ethnic. You gotta hot weights and approsch in dark venues where the girl can see the outlining of your muscles in strobe lighting

Steroidmax

I said there’s nothing wrong with your face. I never said your face was good enough to get dates. You look like a low tier ethnic genetic specimen, women will assume you’re low iq and lack money based on the pics.

I’m saying plastic surgery will just make you look even more ethnic. You gotta hot weights and approsch in dark venues where the girl can see the outlining of your muscles in strobe lighting

stupid shit, i already know whats wrong with my face, how stupid can you be. its obvious i need a good jaw line and rhinoplasty.

the fact my only concern is that if i do get it it would be a waste of time in this current hypergamous society.

Yes surgery can only improve your appearance

:feelsautistic:

yes, start mewing and gymmax

stupid shit, i already know whats wrong with my face, how stupid can you be. its obvious i need a good jaw line and rhinoplasty.

the fact my only concern is that if i do get it it would be a waste of time in this current hypergamous society.

No this is smart shit. I’m an intelligent man

You're coping by saying that 8/10s are incels :lul:
No i said they are being ghosted. A forum member did a tinder experiment some days ago confirming this.

Yes, it is worth it if you can afford the best surgeons available and you can lookmax in other ways, gymcelling, skinmaxxing and dickmaxing.

I don't think it's worth it at 5/10.

If you ever decide to go for plastic surgery, keep this in mind, you're going to have to do it for your own personal self-improvement, and not as a means to attract a girl. Because what if you get surgery done and still have no success?