Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is it worth the effort?

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★
Suppose I got a great masculine body through hours and hours of hard training + strict diet. (i'm already trained but I would have to increase the potency)

And I do socialmediamaxxing to inflate my status

And then I increase my status through a job that gives me a good salary, all while I continue studying a career to achieve a better future

All that effort... to get a 4/10 ltb that I HOPE isn't fat

Like... I have zero motivation, a woman like that would not deserve a man as hardworking as me if I did all that

Plus I would have to take her on dates and go through all the shittests and courtships.

Maybe I could get it, but I feel like it's not worth the effort, it's a gigantic struggle for such a low reward.

Thinking about how much I have to work to get the leftovers Chad doesn't want makes me so sad.

What do you think bros, would you do all that work if you had the opportunity to get a woman of that level?

If you don't do it, millions of simps out there will.

eh. it's understandable. if all this work would have landed you an unused stacey, it would have 100% been worth it. but instead you get a dried up LTB.

Suppose I got a great masculine body through hours and hours of hard training + strict diet. (i'm already trained but I would have to increase the potency)

And then I increase my status through a job that gives me a good salary, all while I continue studying a career to achieve a better future

Like... I have zero motivation, a woman like that would not deserve a man as hardworking as me if I did all that

Plus I would have to take her on dates and go through all the shittests and courtships.

Maybe I could get it, but I feel like it's not worth the effort, it's a gigantic struggle for such a low reward.

Thinking about how much I have to work to get the leftovers Chad doesn't want makes me so sad.

What do you think bros, would you do all that work if you had the opportunity to get a woman of that level?
Get a job

Even if you do all this and score a mid girl you will always be at the mercy of her leaving you for Chad or cheating on you

eh. it's understandable. if all this work would have landed you an unused stacey, it would have 100% been worth it. but instead you get a dried up LTB.

I have 0 motivation, thinking about having to surpass myself immensely and turn around my life to get at most an used ltb only sinks me further

Don't get me wrong

I don't want a stacey, I just want my looksmatch

Last edited:
I have 0 motivation, thinking about having to surpass myself immensely and turn around my life to get at most an used ltb only sinks me further

Don't get me wrong

I don't want a staicy, I just want my looksmatch
Well you aren’t getting anything but if you don’t get employed you starve :lul:

Just max yourself out then go geomax. That's my plan anyway. Once I have enough saved I will spend three months in Asia. If I can't land a mtb+ there then I will go to latin america. If it still fails then rope.

I've stopped doing any efforts when i've made everything right and still failed. Do what you feel is right because it doesn't really matters, the golden rule is to not expect anything from others because that would be stupid.

But to my experience it's not worth the efforts because you will have to put incredible amounts of time and tries compared to others. And it can also yk, just never works, that's also likely.

I've stopped doing any efforts when i've made everything right and still failed. Do what you feel is right because it doesn't really matters, the golden rule is to not expect anything from others because that would be stupid.

But to my experience it's not worth the efforts because you will have to put incredible amounts of time and tries compared to others. And it can also yk, just never works, that's also likely.
I feel motivated when I imagine a 5.5-6/10 cute Becky of the same race as my life partner.

Like, it genuinely makes me want to exercise more and everything

But that fantasy just ends up clashing with reality and I lose any motivation.

I feel motivated when I imagine a 5.5-6/10 cute Becky of the same race as my life partner.

Like, it genuinely makes me want to exercise more and everything

But that fantasy just ends up clashing with reality and I lose any motivation.
For having talked with women mostly on internet in the past (fakecel trait ik), whatever their face looked like they were all either trying to stay as far as possible from getting closer to me or were just being egoistical while talking to me, so i stopped feeding.

I really lost motivation in everything when i understood that i will never be longed for. There's nothing you can do except praying for luck.

Maybe money or status would be a more reasonable and feasible motivation because your choices have more influence on that. If theres an opportunity, take it by all mean, but as i said, don't expect anything.

Just max yourself out then go geomax. That's my plan anyway. Once I have enough saved I will spend three months in Asia. If I can't land a mtb+ there then I will go to latin america. If it still fails then rope.

Not to dissuade you, but if your motivation is getting a girl, it's more likely that you will fail.

If you can motivate yourself for not getting a girl but to live a healthy and affluent life for yourself, you're more likely to be successful.

Such long time effort requires not only serious motivation but some source to replenish that motivation as well. Seeing Chads getting what you dream of with 1/100th of the effort you put will be genuinely crushing.

The reason most Chads and Normies can go places in life and most of us struggles just to live normal is that men does require women for his motivation or emotional support. Family wouldn't have been a thing if it wasn't that serious issue.