Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it worth the effort?

Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
I began gymaxxing not to long ago and I hate the experience so far. Dont like going to a place to do physical things around people you dont wanna be with. But hitting the gym has made me realize something. Ive put in a lot of effort during these last few weeks at the gym and im exhausted mentally and physically and its expected for me to do this for years in order to have the potential to get laid, not a guarantee. I cant imagine the people who got through all of this in order to get laid and fail miserably. Is it worth the effort? This is only one of the steps to becoming the best version of myself (which is probably not what a woman might consider atractive) and I have to grind out many years in order to complete step 1. With the amount of effort im putting in I want a fucking harem of bitches at my command by the end of it.

Its not worth the effort in my eyes. Not saying you shouldnt work out, especially if your health depends on it. But when you hit the gym and do your workout ask yourself is it worth all that effort for slightly increased chance of pussy or in many cases no chance at all?

I began gymaxxing not to long ago and I hate the experience so far. Dont like going to a place to do physical things around people you dont wanna be with. But hitting the gym has made me realize something. Ive put in a lot of effort during these last few weeks at the gym and im exhausted mentally and physically and its expected for me to do this for years in order to have the potential to get laid, not a guarantee. I cant imagine the people who got through all of this in order to get laid and fail miserably. Is it worth the effort? This is only one of the steps to becoming the best version of myself (which is probably not what a woman might consider atractive) and I have to grind out many years in order to complete step 1. With the amount of effort im putting in I want a fucking harem of bitches at my command by the end of it.

Its not worth the effort in my eyes. Not saying you shouldnt work out, especially if your health depends on it. But when you hit the gym and do your workout ask yourself is it worth all that effort for slightly increased chance of pussy or in many cases no chance at all?
gymmaxxing serves a purpose other than getting laid.

It’s good that you’re going to the gym but if you’re not already attracting foids then don’t expect gymcelling to help you, keep making gains for yourself not for foids.

It’s good that you’re going to the gym but if you’re not already attracting foids then don’t expect gymcelling to help you, keep making gains for yourself not for foids.
Thats the mindset

I don't do it with any expectation of getting pussy, because there's no muscles for your face. That being said, it's still by far my favourite cope. Great for your health, great for intimidationmaxxing, and great for the serotonin. It's lifefuel.

As a skinnycel I hate the gym

if your not gonna get laid then no.